Apologizing

My Pet

 

                I didn’t say anything after that and then there was an awkward silence.  Sehun just stood there, stiff as a board.  Part of me wanted to hold his hand through this but it wasn’t my choice.  I couldn’t get involved anymore than I already was. 

                “Sehun.”  His father started and Sehun snapped out of whatever trance he was and just stared at this father, wide-eyed.

                “Y-yes?”  The boy responded after about a minute.

                “You have sinned.  You are aware of this, right?” 

                I saw him gulp before nodding, hanging his head in shame.

                “Sehun-ah, look, we do love you but the Devil obviously made you like this.”  His mother took over and Sehun frowned, getting tired of their bull.

                “Mother, stop, I’m not possessed by the Devil!  How many times have I told you?  I’ve never seen him in my life and-”

                “Are you sure your friend over there isn’t really the Devil in disguise?”  His father interjected worriedly.

                “Luhan isn’t an incubus!  He’s my boyfriend and I’m going to marry him one day, okay?  I don’t really care whether you care about me or not but don’t bring him into this, please.  Have you ever thought that you are sinners yourselves?”

                He thinks in the same way I do.  I’m glad he wasn’t brainwashed like they were.

                “We are not sinners!  Shut your mouth, boy.”  His father demanded, stomping his foot.

                “Yes, you are.  Out of the seven sins, I’d say that you two are gluttony, greed, wrath, and sloth.” 

                “Bull, if anybody has sinned, it’s you with your lust for that… that homoual!  Don’t you see, Sehun-ah?  He’s just going to use you for , is that what you want?  There’s no love in your relationship.” 

                “Even if that was true, and it isn’t, you’ve still sinned more than me.  You’re greedy and don’t pay your employees , you’re gluttons and always indulge in things and you’re overweight because of it, you’re obviously wrath because just look at the way you treat my boyfriend and me, and you’re sloth because you’re lazy.”  He explained, half-yelling.

                “Don’t curse at us, Oh Sehun, we brought you into the world and we can take you out.”  His mother spoke up, raising her voice, too.

                They’re supposed to be apologizing, not fighting!

                “Yah, ahjumma, ahjussi!  We had a deal and arguing with Sehun isn’t what we agreed on, you child abusers.”  I reminded him, not taking their anymore.

                “Fine, we’re only going to say this once, Sehun-ah.  We’re very sorry for sinning and hitting you.  We were simply trying to smack the Devil out of you but obviously it wasn’t necessary since you made this decision without consulting him.  We won’t bother you, anymore, go to college and get married to that boy.  We’re mad that you turned out this way, but we still love you, okay?  We love you Sehun-ah but we can’t be around someone unholy so we can’t see each other anymore after this.  We will go to confession and confess our sins but for now, have a nice life.”  They said, each saying a part of the speech.

                I wasn’t satisfied with the fact that they won’t be near him for something stupid but whatever.  Sehun seemed to be grateful, though.  He was smiling to himself.

                “Thank you, Mother, Father, I’ve never seen you be so sincere before.  Maybe we’ll meet again one day when you get over yourselves.”  He bowed to them before taking my hand and dragging me home.

                “Thank you Luhan.  That was almost too easy, though.  How did you do it?  Are you a genius?”  He asked as soon as we were out of shot.

                “I reminded them of something and they realized they needed to apologize.” 

                “I love you so much, can I kiss you?” 

                “You seriously have to ask?  Have you forgotten who I am?”  I chuckled and he lightly hit my shoulder.

                “Come here.”  He stopped me in the middle of the crowded street and firmly pressed his lips against mine for a moment of bliss.

                I blushed a bit, knowing that people were probably disgusted but I didn’t really care at the moment.  All that mattered was that Sehun was kissing me as passionately as the first time.  Everything with him is like the first time.  He still makes my heart beat hard, he still makes butterflies flutter in my stomach and he makes me love him more and more with each passing day.

                “I love you more.”  I murmured against his lips, taking his hand in mine and resuming our walk home.

                “Hey, since Christmas is soon, you want to celebrate it?  I think we forgot about it last year, didn’t we?” 

                “Yeah, you’re right.  I heard that they have this huge Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center in Manhattan, we should go there.  It’s like… huge from what my friends have told me.”

                “You’ve made more friends since that Jimmy kid?”  I didn’t even know he had friends, he never talked about them.

                “Yeah, but they’re all girls who like Korean things so I get along with them pretty well.  We talk about music a lot.” 

                “Oh, that’s cool, as long as there are no gay guys trying to seduce you.”  I joked making him grin.

                “I have so many guys lusting after me, I just don’t tell you.”

                “You’re kidding, right?” 

                “Yes!  Good God, Luhan.  Don’t take me so seriously.  Do I look like a serious person to you?”  He pointed to his poker face and I rolled my eyes.

                “You do, but I know you so you’re the exact opposite of what your face shows.”

                “Hey!  What are you saying?” 

                “You have a -face just like Kris.  Are you sure you two aren’t related?”

                “Well-”

                “Don’t even, I was just kidding.  You guys don’t even look like each other.” 

                “I know, oh look, we passed our apartments.  Good job.”  He snorted a bit before backing up. 

                “Yah!  You were distracting me with you -face!”    

                “It’s okay, I know I’m beautiful.  Anyway, it’s right here.”  He pointed to it and I nodded.

                “I’m going to miss it… we’re probably not going to come back here until someone else has a wedding or something.  I’d say Junmyeon and Yixing are next.” 

                “Yeah, I mean they’re living with each other so why not?”  He shrugged.

                “We’re living together and we’re not married.” 

                “I know…” 

                “Do you really want to marry me?  You said that to your parents.”  I smirked and he turned red.

                “Of course I do…”

                -----

Author’s Note:

Now there’s an apology, lol.  That was easy but Luhan did convince them so… yeah.  Lol this is chapter sixty.  Crazy, right?  I’m surprised 234 of you stuck around.  The funny thing is, my other fic has been around for only six days and it has 132 subs… o.o I guess that story has a better plot, though.  This has become boring.  >.> Oh.  Christmas alert, Christmas alert.  I wish it were Christmas… or Chanukkah… cuz I celebrate both XD.  I don’t care about presents, I just like spending time with my family and eating yummy food.  Seriously, I don’t even like getting presents, I rather my family just save their money for something more useful.  Agh, I’m talking about myself again.  I’m sorry, I’ve just been so tired lately so I tend to babble and say things nobody cares about.  >.< Stupid school is the life out of me and making me fall asleep during English class.  XDDD

Alright, guys.  I love you, okay?  I’ll update tomorrow, as always.  You know, I haven’t skipped a day since I’ve started… I just noticed that.  Bye bye!