Baekyeol's Wedding

My Pet

 

                “Ah, I’m so nervous, Luhan.”  Baekhyun was freaking out minutes before the wedding was supposed to start.

                “Why?  You’re getting married to the love of your life.”  I didn’t understand but I guess I wouldn’t since I’m not getting married.

                “That’s why!  As soon as I see him I’m going to have a breakdown, I know it.  And in front of all these people, too!”

                “Baek, calm down, would you?” 

                “I can’t!  I’m- ugh!  What if my eyeliner runs?  I’m going to look ridiculous.”

                “Then don’t cry!”  I groaned, wondering if Sehun was having problems too.

                “I can’t not cry.  I mean it’s my wedding day and it’s Chanyeol and… you’re right.  Everything is just happening and I can’t contain myself.  Just all of these feelings… and you won’t understand.  Here, help get my mind off of it for now.  Tell me about you and Sehun.”

                “We’re doing well.”  I smiled and he seemed to perk up a bit before smirking.

                “You did it, didn’t you?  You’re glowing.” 

                “G-Glowing?!”  I looked at my skin but it didn’t look any different.

                “You’re not actually glowing, idiot.  Aish, did America make you stupid or something?  Just your face and mood… it says everything.”  He poked my forehead and I frowned.

                “Yeah, we did do it.” 

I didn’t know it was that obvious.

                “Oh my God!  My baby Luhan is all grown up.”  He squished my cheeks and I shoved him off.

                “Yah!  You’re younger than me!”

                “Yet I have a higher paying job than you!”

                “Yeah why is that?”  I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he laughed.

                “Oh, Junmyeon is my cousin.  Didn’t I tell you that?”

                “No, what the hell?  That’s news to me!”

                “Oh right, I keep forgetting that I didn’t tell you.  Isn’t it a small world, though?  Junmyeon is my cousin who is dating your ex-boyfriend and now you’re going out with Sehun who is Chanyeol’s cousin and he’s my fiancé.  It’s a circle.”

                “Wait so Junmyeon and Yixing will be here?  Why isn’t Junmyeon your best man?” 

                “Well, we don’t exactly have the best relationship.  He doesn’t even consider me his cousin, just an employee since our fathers aren’t on good terms.  I mean we don’t hate each other, we just aren’t close.”

                “Oh, that… .”

                “Yeah well- oh it’s almost time.  Luhan do something!”  He tugged on my sleeve and I was afraid that it was going to wrinkle.

                “, back off.  Get your together.”  I took his shoulders in my hands and rattled him back and forth.

                “Damn girl, sassy much?  I think I’m rubbing off on you.”  He smirked.

                Suddenly someone who I didn’t know came in and I let go of the brid- er… groom… um, Baekhyun.   

                “You, best man, get into position and Baekhyun, get ready to walk out.” 

                I nodded and did what I was told.  You see, everyone was supposed to go out one by one.  First, the best men went out.  Then, the other groomsmen followed until it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s turn.  Since it was a gay wedding and they were both boys, they didn’t want to follow tradition.  They were both going to be walked down the aisle by their parents.  First Chanyeol, then Baekhyun.  I thought it was interesting so I couldn’t wait until it happened. 

                I was especially excited because I got to walk down the aisle with Sehun.  I saw him join me and he hugged me.

                “Wah, Lulu I missed you!”  He kissed me.

                “It’s only been two hours, calm down.  Now shush, it’s our turn now.”  I linked his arm with mine when the music started and we walked out.

                It was a little embarrassing since there were so many people there but I quickly got over it.  I spotted Yixing in the front and he waved to me.  I winked and he tapped Junmyeon’s shoulder.  Junmyeon turned around and waved too with an even bigger smile than Yixing.  I was a little shocked but I still returned the smile. 

                Is he finally over himself?

                Well he should be because I’ve been gone for a good seven months.  Yixing moved in with him, too, so I’m not even a threat to him. 

                “Yah, Lulu, you can let go now.”  Sehun whispered and I realized that I was spacing out again.

                “Sorry.”  I went to the opposite side, even more embarrassed.

                The other groomsmen came out and I didn’t recognize them, as expected.  I scanned the audience and saw my co-workers.  The girls were giggling in the back like maniacs.  I tried to distinguish Sehun’s parents from the rest of the people but I couldn’t.  Nobody stood out.

                Suddenly the wedding song came on and my attention snapped back to the entrance.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol came out holding hands.  Their parents were hanging on to their free arms, grinning.  I’ve never seen such proud people.  It made me miss my parents.  I never even got to tell them I was gay.  I wonder how they would’ve reacted. 

                Baekhyun was tearing up, that wasn’t a surprise, though.  But I was tears streaming down Chanyeol’s face.  He was twitching and sniffing up a storm and I had to hold myself back from bursting out laughing.  I wanted to take a picture.

                I glanced at Sehun who was already looking at me.  He blew me a kiss and I rolled my eyes.

                Not now, troll.  It’s your cousin’s wedding.  We can kiss later.

                I was disappointed when he didn’t read my thoughts. 

                The couple looked positively stunning, though.  I think they look really cute together.  Chanyeol being tall and Baekhyun being short.  Chanyeol is obviously the top.  I really can’t see Baekhyun topping, he’s too... 

                “Oh Chanyeol, I’m going to you senseless.”  Baekhyun whispered into Chanyeol’s elf-like ear before it seductively.

                Oh God, not now imagination.

                Yes, Luhan.

                “Yes, Baekhyun, please.”  Chanyeol moaned, his deep voice not helping the fact that he is, in fact, a definite top.

                Before I could think anything else, I snapped out of it.

                Oh thank God. 

                They were doing their vows now.  This one guy agreed to marry them.  I was glad that there were priests like that in the world, not caring about ones uality and going against the popular opinion to marry two gay guys. 

                “Park Chanyeol, you may say your vows.”  The priest handed him the ring and urged him on.

                “Byun Baekhyun, with this ring, I thee wed.  Ever since the first time I met you, I knew you were the one.  You were the one who wouldn’t care how weird I am.  You were the one who would be my best friend and my lover.  Death won’t even do us part, even in the afterlife I will wait for you so one day we can reunite and continue loving each other.  So please stay by my side forever.  I love you.”  He shakily slid the ring on his finger. 

                “And Byun Baekhyun, you may your vows.”  He handed him the other ring.

                He looked right into Chanyeol’s eyes and caressed his face.

                “Chanyeol-ah, I don’t know where to start.  You’re an amazing man and I can’t imagine myself with anyone else.  I love your eye-twitch, I love your derpiness, I love your gentleness and I love you.  I don’t think love even describes the way I feel about you.  I think our bond is deeper than that.  So…”  Tears started dripping down his face and Chanyeol wiped them away.  “…S-so… give me your hand so we can be officially bonded together forever by these two rings and by everyone witnessing this exchange of our hearts.  I’ll give you mine if you give me yours.”  Chanyeol stuck it out obediently and the ring was slipped on.

                “Baekkie, you’ve had mine from the start.  There’s nothing to exchange anymore, we are one now.” 

                The whole time I just thought about Sehun and how much I loved him too.  It made me tear up, actually. 

                “You may kiss your husband.”  The priest announced.

                They nodded and leaned in, eyes closed peacefully and their lips gently connected.  It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever seen since Minseok and Jongdae’s wedding.  The love that was coming out of them was giving me diabetes.

                Afterwards, there was a party.  More importantly, there was food.  Delicious Korean food that I hadn’t had in like forever.  I couldn’t wait to get to said party.

                “Sehun-ah!  We were separated for so long.”  I ran into his arms as soon as people started clearing out.

                “Well aren’t you two cute?”  Yixing came up with Junmyeon clinging to his arm.

                “Yixing, how have you been?”  I turned around to talk to them.

                “Good, Junmyeon and I are living together now thanks to your advice.”  He smiled and kissed his boyfriend.

                “I’m sorry for being so jealous.  Please forgive me, I was stupid to think you were a threat.”  Junmyeon blurted out, bowing to me.

                “Ah, Junmy- er Mr. Kim.  It’s okay.  I was never mad.”

                Yes!  He finally got over it.  Now I can actually talk to Yixing without him wanting to kill me.

                “It’s Junmyeon, let’s be friends, okay Luhan-hyung.”  He smiled sweetly and I shook my head.

                “Ah that sounds weird!” 

                “It does, Joonie, don’t scare him.”

                I noticed Sehun was quiet.

                Too quiet.

                I saw that he was staring at two people who were looking back at him.

                His parents.

----

Author’s Note:

Sorry everyone!  Did you actually think that I wouldn’t update?  Lol I’d probably die if I didn’t update.  Seriously, I don’t know how other author’s don’t update regularly.  OTL For example, most stories I’m subscribed to don’t update as often as I do so I only read one to three stories a day. 

It’s so sad.  I keep adding on the stories but 3/4ths of them don't update.  (I'm sorry author-nims if you read this!!! I'm not mad, I'm just depressed that I can't read your beautiful work)

I’m sure they have a life, though.  I forgot that those existed.  O.o

Anyway, I’m sorry for the delay, it’s the weekend so I should’ve updated earlier.  :\

Sehun’s parents will be introduced next chapter omahgawd.   

Well, until next chapter… thank you to my commenters, you always make me so happy.  You guys are more loyal than my real friends.  XDD I love you guys.  ;_;  

P.S.

Hey so since I'm insane, I started a new fic.  It's completely different from this one, omg what am I thinking?  XDDD On second thought, you probably don't want read it.  It's so... sadistc(?).   Okay, I give up.  OTL Shameless promotion is bad for the soul.