Movie Time With Hunhan

My Pet

 

When we arrived at the movie theatres, Sehun frowned at the line we’d have to wait in. 

                “Luhan!  There are so many people!  Something good must be playing!”  He held my hand and I saw a couple of people glance at us.

                I let go immediately but Sehun just squeezed tighter.

                “Sehun-ah, let go for now.”  I mumbled.

                “No, I don’t care who looks.  If they have a problem then they can go themselves.”  He kissed me on the cheek for emphasis.

                “You’re right, if heteroual couples can do it, why can’t we?”  I turned and winked at the people now glaring at us.

                “Ugh, there’s another gay couple.  I swear, this is the fifth one I’ve seen today.” An old man whispered loudly to his wife and she sighed.

                “I know, dear.  It’s such a shame, they are pretty attractive for Chinese guys.

                Chinese?  Sehun is Korean.

                “I hope they aren’t seeing the same thing as us, they’ll probably be smooching the whole time.

                “Let’s go to the other theatre down the street, then.

                “Alrighty.

                And they left.

                I just glanced at Sehun who was wearing a poker face.  I decided not to say anything and we just waited in line silently, our hand’s grips slowly weakening.  I don’t know who initiated it or when we let go, but it hurt.  It hurt that we couldn’t express our love in public.  It hurt that people covered their children’s eyes or glared at us from afar.  Some people didn’t seem to mind and just flashed us a smile but it still didn’t help.

                “I love you.”  I rubbed his shoulder and he gave me a half-smile.

                “I love you, too.” 

                “Aw, they just said ‘I love you’ to each other!  Daddy did you hear that?”  The little girl was tugging on her dad’s shirt excitedly, her eyes flickering to us.

                “What language are they speaking?”  He bent down to her level and she tapped her chin in deep thought.

                “Korean.

                “How did you know that?  Daddy is very impressed.

                “It’s because this boy in my class is teaching me Korean!

                “Oh, that’s a very pretty language.

                “What are you two talking about?”  Another man came up and picked up the little girl, making her squeal in delight.

                “Oh Daddy!  I was just telling Daddy about those two guys over there!”  She pointed to us with a pudgy finger.

                Two daddy’s?  Ah, they must’ve adopted her.

                “Katie, you aren’t bothering them are you?” 

                “No, Daddy!  They just made me think of you two because they love each other!

                “Ah, I see.”  He patted her golden curls, “Do you like them?

                “Boys have cooties!  I like girls better.”  She announced brazenly, getting a few headshakes.

                Her two fathers seemed to think it was adorable, though and kissed their daughter’s head lovingly.  The one holding her gently set her down and extended his hand so that his partner would take it.  Then, the little girl reached up to hold their hands, too.

                “Sehun-ah, isn’t that little girl adorable?”  I smiled and he nodded with a giant grin.

                “Yeah, I wish more people could be like her.  Do you want to adopt a kid one day, Lulu?”

                “Of course, I think you’d be really good with kids.” 

                “You wouldn’t, not with your cold attitude.” 

                “Yah, you jerk!  I can be gentle when I want to.”  I retorted and he just laughed, gathering enough courage to hold my hand again.

                “Good evening.”  The man at the register greeted with a smile.

                “Hello, what is the most popular movie tonight?”  Sehun said, his adorable accent making me snicker.

                “I’d say Spiderman.

                “Okay, we’ll see this.” 

                I got the money out of my wallet and handed it to the man and he gave us the tickets.

                “Have a nice night!” He called.

                When we got into the theatre, we decided to sit in the top right corner because it only had two seats.  Plus, we both knew that we wouldn’t be watching the movie.  Okay, maybe just the first scene but I was totally going to put the moves on him.  He set down the popcorn on his lap and I plucked one from the container and popped it into my mouth.  Get it?  Popped?  I popped the popcorn into my- okay now I’m just breaking the fourth wall, aren’t I?  

                I put one between my teeth and leaned into Sehun’s face, signaling for him to take it.  He happily chomped down on it and our lips brushed against each other, sending chills down my spine.  Or maybe I got chills down my spine because we were being stared at.  I slowly turned around and saw that that crazy clerk from yesterday was also seeing the movie with a bunch of her friends.  I gulped and turned my head so that she wouldn’t notice me. 

                “Sehun-ah, I think I dropped… my wallet on the floor.  Can you help me look for it?” 

                “Of course, Lulu!”  He bent down and I got a nice view of his .

                ?

                View?

                What?

                No.

                I stared at it despite my brain telling me it was wrong.  It was just so… nice.  Such a nice .  I’d like to touch it.

                “Luhan… YO, YO LU TO THE HAN!  I AM TALKING TO YOU, ERT!”  He was looking up at me from his positon on the floor.

                I looked at what he was referring to and it appears that my hand was now on his . 

                “Oh.”

                “Oh?!  Your hand is on my in the middle of a movie theatre. You’re lucky we’re in a secluded section.  Aish, I didn’t think it would come to this, Luhan.  I… never knew you were like this.”

                “Sorry, I was spacing out and your was there and my hand was attracted to it.”

                “What did you drop exactly?  I can’t seem to find it.”

                “It turns out I didn’t drop anything.” 

                “I get it, you just wanted my .  You… you sick bastard!”  He cried, biting his fist dramatically and flicking his hair.

                “No, just… look over there.” 

                “Isn’t that the crazy clerk chick who made us her OTP?  She really needs to stay off of the internet.”

                “What is an OTP?”  I hardly ever went on the internet so I didn’t really know all of the terms.

                “A one true pairing.” 

                “Oh, I see.  I like it.”

                “But she’s bat crazy.”

                “True… Oh I think she’s looking at us.”  I saw her crazy green eyes blazing with feels.

                Isn’t that what they called it?

                “Guys look!  Those are my new friends from yesterday!  They’re gay and !”  She waved but it just looked like she was flailing her limbs about it.

                . . . ing .

                “Seriously?  Can they kiss for us?  OH MY GOD, WHAT IS AIR?”  One squealed and I face-palmed.

                Not again.

                Then they came over and crowded around us, breathing really heavily. 

                “Um, do you have the feels?”  I asked cautiously, trying not to offended the not-so-gentle creatures.

                “HOLY HE KNOWS WHAT FEELS ARE!  OH MY !  YES CAN I HAVE YOUR CHILDREN YOU YEPPEO NAMJA?

                Her Korean is so… no.

                “Sehun-ah, what do we do?”  I whispered to the petrified boy next to me.

                “Did he just say ottoke?  OH MY GOD HIS KOREAN AND ENGLISH ARE SO Y AND I JUST CAN’T RIGHT NOW.”  Another one piped up.

                “Kiss!  Kiss!  Kiss!”  They chanted and then an angel came into the movie theatre.

                Security.

                “Excuse me, ladies, I got a complaint from the whole movie theatre that you are making a ruckus.  I have to ask you to leave.” 

                “See you around, boys!  You can kiss for us next time, okay?  SARANGHAE OPPA.” 

                “Are they the American version of sasaeng fans?”  Sehun asked as soon as they left.

                The movie was starting so I just nodded and sighed.

                By the five minute mark, my arm was already around his shoulders and he was slowly inching closer to my face, as if asking for permission to do PDA.  I turned and rubbed my lips against his, teasing him.  He held my head still and mushed our lips together.  Then, he took it a step up by lightly nibbling on my bottom lip.  When I tried to kiss him back, he bit me.

                “Wuh duh fuh?!”  I mumbled against his lips and he bit me again.

                Duh is his problem?

                I bit him back and he pulled away.

                “Did it make you frustrated that you couldn’t kiss me back?”  He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

                “No.”  I lied.

                “Yes.”

                “No!”

                “Yes!”

                “Yes!”

                “No- Wait a minute…”

                “Fine, no more kisses.”  I went and scooted the farthest I could without falling out of my chair.

                For about an hour we sat in silence, watching the movie.  I don’t even like action movies, I like chick-flicks and romantic stuff.  Then, the kissing scene came on and I didn’t think it was that bad.  I happen to really like kissing scenes for some reason.

                “Hey, this movie is boring, want to make our own kissing scene?”  Sehun offered and I pretended to think about it.

                Yes.

                “I don’t know.  Will you bite me again when I try to kiss back?”

                “Well, we’ll see.”  He smirked and captured my lips in a kiss.

                No, he didn’t bite me again and it was actually enjoyable.

                Soon enough, the movie ended and we had to detach our tongues from each other but it was pretty hard considering that Sehun is amazing at kissing. 

                Afterwards, we were going to go home but we were met with the bunch of crazy fangirls.

                .

                ----

Author’s Note:

AWW SNAP FANGIRLS ARE GOING TO TROLL HUNHAN.  HALP.  LOLOLOL I needed to add a crack chapter in there because this has been too serious lately.  ANYWAYZ BYE BYE!!! I wub you!