He Did It!

My Pet

 

                It’s been four months since we’ve moved into our American apartment together.  We’ve seen so many things such as the Empire State Building.  I didn’t expect it to be so high and ended up not going to the observatory at first.  I instead just waited inside while Sehun went to look around alone.  I felt bad because he looked so crushed and gave in.  After a panic attack and almost bruising him with the force at which I was squeezing him, I finally got to look at the beautiful scenery.

                We also went on a Duck Tour and went on so many bus tours.  I think we basically did everything you could in New York without killing your wallet.  It’s a good thing I have a great job.  When Sehun starts working, we’ll be well off.  I wonder what he wants to be after college.

                “Sehunnie, what do you want to be when you grow up?”  I asked the boy curled up next to me in bed.

                “I want to be a choreographer.”

                “Well, I think you can do it.  Maybe you’ll choreograph for the next generation of idols.  You’d get so much money.”  I saw him grin out of the corner of my eye.

                “That’d be nice, Luhan.  I’m glad you support me unlike my parents.” 

                “Let’s not talk about them.” 

                “I know but, I think they’re sending someone to find me.  Kyungsoo and Jongin told me.”

                “Yeah, like they can find you in America.”

                “Lulu… you don’t understand.  My parents are rich and they have connections.” 

                “Why would they want you back after they kicked you out?”

                “Because they want me to teach dancing classes at the school they own.  They didn’t even want me to go to college.”

                “Well until they find you, which I doubt they will, just forget about them.”  I kissed his temple and he nodded.

                “Mm, you’re right.”

                “RING DING DONG, RING DING DONG, RING DINGA DINGA DINGA DING DING DING.”  My phone scared that crap out of me.

                “Hello?”

                “He did it.”  Baekhyun squealed from the other line.

                “Who did what?” 

Let’s see, it could be anything.  Junmyeon promoted him or Chanyeol proposed or wait…

                Of course.

                I remembered what Chanyeol told me before I left and I anticipated what Baekhyun was going to say next.

                “Chanyeol got me pregnant!”  He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

                “Like hell you are, now what’s the real news?”

                “Bah humbug to you too, Scrooge.  He proposed!  Oh my God, I’ll send you a picture of the ring.  Kya~ oh my God, I have to go now, bye!”  He hung up and I sighed.

                “Who was that?”  Sehun glanced up at me and I smiled.

                “Your cousin is getting married.”

                “Ch-Chanyeol!?  Oh my- he did it?”

                “Yeah, he did, finally.”

                Sehun was ecstatic. 

                “I love weddings!  I can’t wait until theirs!” 

                “Me neither.” 

                “Who do you think will be next?”  He wondered out loud.

                “Hm, I’d say Tao and Kris.  Kris says Tao is still too young for marriage since he’s still in college.  It wouldn’t be Junmyeon and Yixing because… wait never mind.  But it’s not going to be them because Yixing wouldn’t get married so quickly.  I doubt your two friends would get married either since they’re both extremely young.”

                “Hey, back in the old days, people were married at like fifteen!”

                “So?  That’s because they died at like forty.  Plus, what’s the rush?”

                “If you really love someone that much, wouldn’t you want to be bound to them forever with a ring to prove it?”

                “Rings cost so much money, though.” 

                “Fine, whatever.” 

                “Aish, what’s your problem?”  I ruffled his hair and kissed his nose.

                “Nothing, it’s just that I really like the symbolism behind rings.”  He smiled sheepishly and looked at his feet.

                “I’ll keep that in mind.”  I said mostly to myself.

                “What?”

                “Nothing.”

                “But- fine.” 

                Bzzt, Bzzt.

                I saw that I had received the text finally and looked at the ring.  It was a silver band lined with tiny white diamonds.  Sehun snatched the phone from my hands and frowned.

                “What’s wrong?” 

                “His ring is prettier than the ones I got us.”  He glared at the ring on my finger, probably wishing he had gotten a fancier design.

                “Hey, he doesn’t have an engraving.”  I noted, making him perk up.

                “You’re right!  Sehun one, Chanyeol zero.  Ha, dumb never thought of that, did he?” 

                “Nope.” 

                “Hey do you know what tomorrow is?”  He abruptly changed the subject and I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

                What’s today?  September the fourteenth?  Tomorrow is the fifteenth.  What’s on the fifteenth?

                “Of course I do.”  I ended up settling for that answer because I didn’t want him to get mad at me.

                “Really?  You’ve kept track, too?” 

                Of what?

                “Uh, yeah because it’s so ing important that I can’t not keep track.”

                “Damn right it’s important!  It’s going to be our sixth month anniversary!”  He jumped up and down, grasping my hands. 

                I felt bad since I didn’t remember but he didn’t know so I’m in the clear.

                “Six months already?  Wow, time goes by so fast.”  He was beaming, his eye-smile was like, blinding the out of me.

                “Yeah, and it’s been uh… ten months since we first met!” 

                “Ten months… I remember when I found you that one night.”  I was overwhelmed with memories.

                “I don’t, but I’m glad you took me in, Lulu.  I love you for that.  Actually, I started falling in love with you even before I met you.  When I saw that you made me breakfast the morning after, I was thinking ‘wow, someone who actually is nice enough to take me in then cook for me’.  I was so surprised since people usually just leave me to rot outside and if they do take me in, they just tell me to leave when I wake up.”

                “I’m sorry for not realizing your feelings earlier.”  I wasn’t surprised since he always tried to kiss me back in those days.

                “It’s okay, if you didn’t go out with Yixing then none of this would’ve happened.”

                “I know, I’m glad he finally likes Junmyeon because it would’ve been a stressful relationship if he didn’t.  Yixing likes passion and well, Junmyeon definitely has that, eh?” 

                “Yeah, he does.  So, do you want to celebrate tomorrow?”

                “Nah, I’d say we save up our money and when it’s our one year anniversary of knowing each other, we can have a two person party.” 

                “Yeah, I think that’d be good.  I guess November isn’t that far away.  The night you found me was the… third?  I think that’s what the date was.”

                “Ah, it’s so close!  I can’t wait!”  I clasped my hands together.

                “So what do you want to do on that day?  I’ll do whatever you want to do.”  He shifted his position on the couch so that he was facing me.

                “Well, what do you have in mind?”

                He’s asking me, the most indecisive person on the planet to pick out what we do?

                “Uh… stuff.”

                “Oh come on, there must be something you want to do.” 

                “Um, I really don’t know.”  His eyebrows furrowed in deep thought.

                “We’ve gone on too many dates, we’re lacking originality.  Come on, let’s think of the things we haven’t done.”

                He started giggling and quickly tried to muffle it with his hand.

                “What?”  I narrowed my eyes, trying to think of what I might’ve said that sounded funny.

                “Oh nothing, there’s a lot of things we haven’t done.”

                “Like what?”

                “Hey, let’s go ask Minseok and Jongdae, they’ve been married for a couple of years and still have an exciting life.”

                “Well, they’re married so of course they have more stuff to do.”

                “I would think that the opposite would happen.”

                “I… I’m not even going to go into detail.”  I sighed and picked up Sehun’s phone so that he can call Minseok.

                “Sehun-ah, is that you?”  I heard my best friend’s voice from the other line and a smile found it’s way onto my face.

                “Yeah, hyung.  I have a question, what do you and Jongdae do for fun?”

                “Aha… Sehun…”  He chuckled nervously, like he always does when he doesn’t want to say something.

                “What?  Why won’t you tell me?”  My boyfriend didn’t seem to catch on.

                So much for being a ert like he is the rest of the time.

                “Oh my God, you really want to know?” 

                “Yes!  We’re in desperate need of more options.  Please tell me what you two do.”

                “That’s simple, each other.”  As soon as that left his mouth, Sehun shot up into a standing position.

                “I think I need to leave the room for a second.  I’ll be right back Luhan.”  He dismissed himself and I blinked a few times.

                Huh?  Why does he have to leave? 

                When he came back, he cleared his throat and sat next to me, placing his hands on his lap.

                “Did he give you good advice?”  I asked as if I hadn’t heard their conversation at all.

                “Mm, yeah.”

                “So?  What are we doing?”

                “Now that’s a secret.  Be patient, Xiao Lu!”

                “Your pronunciation is getting better.” 

                “Really?  I wish I could take Chinese in college but my English isn’t good enough.” 

                “Wait!  I didn’t want to subject to change… why did you leave while talking to Minseok?”

                “Oh, I didn’t want you to get embarrassed from what he was saying.  You know how you get.”

                “Well, what was he saying?” 

                “Just what he and Jongdae do for fun.”

                “What?  Each other?  They can’t do it much once they have a kid.  They’re probably making the most of it.”  I shrugged.

                “Whoa!  You know them so well!”  He applauded me.

                “Stop talking to Minseok about those things you .” 

                “Fine!  I’m twenty years old but I can’t talk about adult stuff when my boyfriend is around.”  He crossed his arms and pouted.

                “Oh stop complaining, at least you’re not a forty year old cat lady who’s never been touched by a guy.”

                “True.”

                “So…”

                “Hey guess what.”  He scooted closer and I eyed him, now interested.

                “What?”

                “I love you!”  He flailed his arms in the air like he was throwing some invisible confetti.

                “You’re so cute, you know that?”  I pinched his cheeks.

                “Lulu!  Say you love me, too!”

                “I…”

                “Yeah?”

                “Love…”

                “Go on.”  I got really close to his face and he backed up a bit.

                “You!” 

                “Hey!  You got so close to my face but didn’t kiss me?”  He looked so frustrated I felt bad for him.

                “Sorry, here you go.”  I flicked his forehead and jumped off the couch before he could react.

                “Y-Yah!”  He got up also and I ran for it.

                We chased each other for a good five minutes before he got me by the back of the shirt and tackled me to the ground.  He smirked as he pinned my hands and legs down.

                “Let go!”  I tried to break his hold on me but I’m pretty sure he’s gotten stronger these past few months.

                “No!  I want my kiss and then I want another one because you hurt my head.”  He curled his bottom lip in an attempt to act cute.

                “Fine.”  I stuck my tongue out at him and he it before I could pull it back in.

                My eyes widened but I waited to see what else he would do. 

                “Hey, why aren’t you freaking out?”  He did it again.

                “Well, that’s because I was wondering where you were going with this.” 

                “I just wanted to see your reaction.  I see you enjoyed it, though.”  I just noticed that his other hand was on my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat.

                “… maybe I was just scared because I have to look at your face.”

                “Hurtful, so you won’t kiss me?”

                “Did we just kiss?”

                “Was that considered a kiss?”

                “Maybe for dogs.”

                “I’m an ex-dog so that’s my way of kissing.”  He made his point by running his tongue up my cheekbone.

                “Aish, you’re lucky I love you.”

                “I’m sure many couples each other, especially when they-”

                “Don’t say it.”

                “What do you mean?  I was going to say when they French kiss.  Gosh Lulu, were you thinking of something naughty?”  He gasped and let go of me to bring his hands to his cheeks in mock horror.

                He got me again…

                “Why do we always get to these conversations?” 

                “Because we haven’t had yet so we have to talk about it to fill the void.” 

                “Stop saying things so calmly!”

                “.  , y .”  He sung and covered my ears.

                “La, la, la!  I can’t hear you!”  I shouted over his annoying noises.

                “Stop being such a prude, come on, Lu.  We’ve been going out for a pretty long time now.”

                “Six months is nothing.”

                “Well, I’ve loved you for ten months.”

                “Alright, enough.”  I pushed him off, cheeks pink, and powerwalked to the bathroom.  It seemed that the bathroom was the place I felt the safest in. 

                I’m so weird.

                “Luhan!  I’m sorry, come out.  I promise not to talk about it anymore.”  He scratched on the door and whimpered like an abandoned puppy.

                “Oh you will, you say you won’t but you will.” 

                “Stop being such a meanie pants!”

                I heard the knob being fumbled with and I heard a click.

                It’s probably nothing.

                Then he opened the door.

                “Wee, I’m so glad I found this random bobby pin lying around!  I’m really good at picking locks.  See, now you know more about me.”  He hugged me and I gave up.

                “Fine, here’s your kiss Oh Great One.”  My lips met with his chin and then the corner of his mouth and then his nose.

                “Hey!  I want a kiss on the lips!  Lips.”  He pointed at them.

                “Oh, I’m so very sorry, my oldness seems to be catching up with me.” 

                “So rude, here I’ll help.”  He held my head still and locked our mouths together.

                When he pulled away, I wiped my mouth.

                Such a bad puppy.

                RING DING DONG, RING DING DON-

                I took out my phone and accepted it, seeing it was from Baekhyun again.

                “So, the wedding will be in December!  Will you be my best man, Luhan?  I don’t have many guy friends so… I think you’d be the best man to be my best man.  Haha, get it?  Chanyeol will be calling Sehun any second to ask him the same question.” 

                As if on cue, Sehun’s phone rung.

                “I’m honored.  I never thought that someone would ask me that question.”

                “Shut up!  Anyway, you’ll get an invitation in a couple of weeks so then you’ll know the details.  I can’t wait to see you again!  Bye, bye!”  He hung up.

                “What do you mean my parents are invited!?”  I heard my boyfriend question his cousin in a harsh tone.

                “B-but… and they’re my aunt and uncle… I won’t sit you at the same table.”   I only caught snippets of what the deep-voiced boy was saying but I understood.

                I guess I’m going to meet Sehun’s parents.

                --

Author’s Note:

                AWWWW JUST GOT REAL!!!  I wonder how that’ll go lol.  OMG DID YOU SEE EXO-M’s NEWEST HOMOTACULAR INTERVIEW?  Omg with Tao straddling Luhan and blowing in his ear while being whipped by Kris.  *major nosebleed*  Dude, Taoris overload.  Can’t… contain… feels.  There’s Layhan too and though I don’t really ship them, OMG Lay is so sensitive in his neck/ear area.  If you haven’t watched it.  WATCH IT YOU FOOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?  Alright well yeah.  Bye.  Wo ai ni! 

 

tumblr_mapmj6Y3rz1rqmm4ho1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mapmj6Y3rz1rqmm4ho2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mapmj6Y3rz1rqmm4ho3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mapmj6Y3rz1rqmm4ho4_r1_250.gif

lol I got this from tumblr XDD