Valentine's Day (Part I)

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ A/N: -coughs- Uhm...this was supposed to be the second part of a double update but after I wrote it, it didn't save. So I had to re-write it, so it'sl ike really late. I really am sorry, but please understand that I'm in an AP class and I spent the entire month before the test studying^^

I'll try to update as much as possible once school lets out since now I have exams to study for

Also, this is a shorter udpate since I wanted to update for you guys}

 

- - - - -

 

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Xiumin called as he opened the door to your room, not even caring that you were still asleep, or that if you were awake, you could be changing.

Automatically, you sat up in bed, looking at the door with wide eyes. "Oh. Minseok oppa...you scared me." You put a hand over your heart. "Knock next time please."

"Sorry," he apologized, already by your bed. He leaned down to kiss your forehead with an adorable smile. In response, your cheeks turned bright red. Xiumin's smile widened, his lips meeting both her cheeks. "You're so cute I could eat you up." This time when he smiled, his fangs were poking out. Your eyes widened, but he only laughed, kissing the top of your head. "Kidding, mei mei. Let's go downstairs, alright?" Taking your hand, he pulled you out of bed.

"Aigoo," said Tao when he saw Xiumin dragging you down. "Did he wake you up too early, Haerinnie?" He went to you, hugging you lightly.

"It's fine," you assured with a soft smile. "Happy Valentine's Day, everyone."

Chen's eyes narrowed at you. "You," he said, pointing, "aren't going to school today. You're not allowed to give chocolate to that boy you were talking about!"

Grinning, you rolled your eyes slightly. "I told you I was kidding about that, oppa. But...I'm still going to school today, right?"

"Actually, no," said Luhan with a smile, his eyes twinkling. "I believe you have a date today, mei mei."

"A date? With whom?"

"All of us~" Lay sang softly into your ear as he gently pushed Xiumin away so he could wrap his arms around you from behind. "Even duizhang," he whispered to you with a grin. "Right, duizhang~?" he called out, looking up at Kris teasingly.

Kris, who had a light pink color in his ears, nodded stiffly. "Mm. Yeah. Usually, White Day is the day for guys to repay everything and take the girl on a date. But um, in the US and Canada and in other places, Valentine's Day is for both the girl and the boy. So...we thought we'd thank you for everything today by..." He trailed off, as if embarrassed to say it.

"By taking you on a date!" Tao finished for him, a wide smile on his lips.

"O-oh." By now, your cheeks were light pink from how flustered you were. "B-but I was g-going to thank all of you! I've d-done nothing..."

"You've made us smile," Xiumin said, a grin spreading across his cheeks. "That's hard for a human to accomplish. You're special, mei mei."

"We'll just expect something back on White Day," Chen joked.

"Of course I would repay you for everything!" you automatically squeaked in return. The others just laughed, Chen ruffling your hair and assuring you he was kidding.

After eating breakfast, Tao took you by the shoulders and let you back upstairs. "Now," he said with a smile, "you're going to get dressed. We picked you out an outfit we'd thought you'd like." He nodded and handed you a bag. "Then come downstairs, alright? We'll be waiting." Smiling warmly, Tao leaned down and kissed your nose before skipping back down the stairs.

Inside the bag was a light pink sweater and white skirt, along with leggings and boots. You smiled a little bit, putting the clothes on. The sweater was soft and hung around you, making you feel war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter