So This Is The Feeling

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: YOU REMIND ME OF THE BABE. "What babe?" THE BABE WITH THE POWER. "What power?" THE POWER OF VOODOO. "Who do?" YOU DO. "Do what?" REMIND ME OF THE BABE.

Anyone else in love with the old movie Labyrinth? ^^ This chapter is a present for all of you guys ♥ Since I'm almost at freaking 1500 overall subbies *^*

But hey guys guess what? NEW STORY!!!! With you, Kai, Kris, and Tao ♥ Don't hate me because I haven't updated my other 2 fanfics in forever. But, it's a bit of a different story, so please support it~ CLICK ME!! When I Saw You (Sanctuary)

 

- - - - -

 

It was breakfast. Everyone was eating congee for breakfast and talking quietly. Only vampires could be this bright and loud so early in the morning. But you smiled kindly at all of them and complimented Lay on his amazing cooking skills, to which he replied with an adorable dimpled smile.

"Guys," said Kris as he came in with their blood. "There are only five bags." His eyes scanned the boys. "One of us will have to go without until later today when I can get more."

The guys looked at each other, trying to decide who would go without blood.

"Not Chen," Kris decided. "He'll eat mei mei. Not Tao because his control isn't the best either...Xiumin gets hungry easily and skipped last time. So it's either me, Luhan, or Lay." He looked at the said boys. "I'll go without."

"No!" Lay protested, shaking his head. "Duizhang, I have better control of myself than you do. You skipped a few weeks ago. I'll be okay for a little while. You drink it." He offered a kind smile.

Kris nodded after a moment. "Fine. Thanks, Lay."

Lay grinned crookedly as he sat down next to you. "Of course, ge." Lay flashed that smile at you too, causing you to smile shyly and look away. "Careful," he said as you took a spoonful of the congee. "It's hot."

"Ah. Thanks YiXing ge." You started to blow on it.

Suddenly, someone took your wrist, stealing the spoon and blowing cool air onto the steaming congee. It was Luhan, who winked at you before holding the spoon out. "Ah~"

You blushed and opened your mouth for the food, chewing and swallowing, well aware of the stares you were receiving. "Y-you didn't n-need t-to do that," you mumbled. "I can f-feed myself."

"Yeah, but I wanted to do it," he argued with an adorable pout. "Please let me feed you mei mei~" You blinked. Who could say no to that face? The guy was a living doll and he was offering to feed you. Swallowing nervously, you nodded. He beamed and spooned more congee, blowing on it and feeding you more. In the end, he fed you the whole bowl.

"Mei mei," Lay whispered, nudging you with his elbow and pouting. "Why did you let him feed you?"

"I-I couldn't s-say n-n-no," you explained, looking at your hands in your lap.

Lay grinned a tiny bit. "So you're weak on aegyo?" You nodded and bit your lip. Lay chuckled. "Good to know. Hey, do you want to meet me somewhere at lunch? We can eat together, then I want to do something." He smiled at you.

You nodded. "S-sure. Where do you want to meet?"

"The dance studio down the hall from our art room. You'll find it. If not, call me and I'll come." *If it's you, I'll always come.*

 

- - - - -

 

Luhan was upset. He was almost certain Lay was onto him, purposely taking away his precious moments with you. Luhan sighed and rested his chin on his hands, completely ignoring his political science professor and his boring lesson.

*Well I have to get him away from her, or her away from him. Getting her away would be much easier. But how am I going to do that? I'm pretty sure she's going to be eating lunch with him today, and Tao wanted to take her somewhere out to eat tomorrow...* Luhan sighed, then brightened up. *Wait a second. That leaves the weekend! Yes! We would have all day! That would be lunch AND dinner! And we could go somewhere in between, maybe get matching couple bracelets or phone charms. Keke, mei mei's so naive she wouldn't realize if I bought us something matching.*

Luhan got lost in his plans, feeling quite proud of himself for thinking up such a great scheme. He would win his mei mei's heart for sure this time.

 

- - - - -

 

Tao pouted, thinking back to this morning. *The way Lay ge and Luhan ge were looking at Haerinnie...I don't like it.* He frowned. *It was weird. Kind of like she was the only thing there. Sort of like...I'm not sure, but I think they're looking at her the same way I look at her. Which would mean...* He gasped mentally. *They like her too! I knew it!*

Tao scratched his head. *Well...I can't let them have her. I think the others might like her too. Aish...I saw her first! She's mine! That has to be some kind of rule, right? Dibs? But then that makes it sound like mei mei's an object...* Tao sighed. *Ergh...ottoke?*

 

- - - - -

 

It was lunch finally. You started going towards the dance studio like Lay had asked you. No one was in the hallway, so it was just a little creepy. You looked around nervously as you passed the art room, swearing you could hear footsteps behind you.

Quickly, you tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter