Blood Typing

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: I think someone should make me a poster. =.=" My PS skills kind of and are very basic as you can see...message me if you're interested ^^  Oh and all of EXO is the main for this guys. Haha, I just like Chenchen, so sorry for putting more attention on him =/ AND I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU BY PUTTING YOUR BLOOD TYPE IN THEIR 'DISLIKES'!! It's not real so please don't feel sad =/ I just put more common bloodtypes as their dislikes. I mean I'm A+ and put that in their dislikes. So yep. Sorry again!}

 

- - - - -

 

"Class today we're blood typing!" your professor declared as she rolled a cart in. "How many of you actually know your blood type?"

Only a few people raised their hands. Honestly you had no idea.

"Uh, Professor?" Tao said, raising his hand.

You blinked at him in confusion. *Oh yeah. He's in this class too. I forgot.*

"Yes, Mr. Huang?"

"I get nauseous around blood. And I already know my type, and I'm anemic so it's probably not a good idea to draw my blood. So would it be okay if I left for the day?"

"You will stay here," the professor replied. "You will be tested on this. You can't afford to miss this."

"I already to know how to blood type though."

"Then you can help your partner."

Tao flinched but nodded, wondering who the unfortunate soul that was his partner would be.

The professor started naming off the partners. "Lee Jaesup and Ahn Minhee. Huang ZiTao and Song Haerin..."

You and Tao stopped listening after that and briefly made eyecontact before you looked away, intimidated by his intense stare. Tao softened, feeling very bad for you. *I don't want to hurt you. But your blood...I don't know if I can resist. I am very sorry, Song Haerin.*

Everyone went to sit beside their partner. You could feel the glares on you from the girls and tried to ignore them. Tao sent them all looks so they'd stop glaring at you.

You gulped when you stared at the needle. You had all learned to draw blood obviously...but Tao wasn't there that day and had to make it up, so you weren't sure how well he could do it.

"Are you afraid of needles?" Tao asked, picking one of the syringes up.

"A-a bit," you admitted, staring at the needle.

"I promise it won't hurt," Tao whispered, cleaning your arm. Right now, you could see the gentle side of Tao. It shocked you. You had always seen him as this scary guy who glared at everyone.

"It will hurt," you disagreed.

He cracked a very small smile. "Now it will hurt because you've convinced yourself it will."

"Either way," you managed out, gulping.

"Close your eyes," Tao muttered.

You don't know why, but you listened to him. You shut your eyes and set your teeth above your lower lip, ready to bite down on it if it hurt too bad. But ten seonds later, something pressed onto your arm. "Done," said Tao. You peeked one eye open and saw the vial on the table filled with your blood. He chuckles lightly when he saw your reaction. "See? Didn't hurt."

You noticed he was talking quickly and his chest wasn't moving. Almost like...he was holding his breath?

You shrugged and picked up the other syringe. "Your turn."

Tao gulped. *. She can't get any on her. That wouldn't be good...*

"I'm good at this," you assured, mistaking his panicked expression for one of fright. "It won't hurt."

He gave a tight-lipped smile. "I know it won't. You're preaching to the choir here," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter