Why Bad Things Happen To Good People

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: My double update ♥

Also, I've had questions about what happens during her "time of the month" Yeahh...I've wondered the same thing in Twilight...

Can we just ignore it? Yeah? Please? Great!

This chapter is nice and fluffy for everyone. And here's a HaeRis moment~ and a TaoRin!!}

 

- - - - -

 

"Mei mei," said Xiumin as you helped him make breakfast since everyone was asleep. "Can you wake the others up please? I need to finish up here."

"Of course oppa," you replied with a bright smile.

He smiled back at you. "Good. But let me warn you right now about a few things. Luhan likes to push people off his bed, so just shake him take his blankets off. Don't get on the bed or I guarentee he'll kick you off. Tao is a heavy sleeper, but he likes to cuddle things in his sleep so he might end up pulling you down next to him. Same with Chen, except Chen's probably not sleeping. Duizhang is a heavy sleeper too, and he talks in his sleep. As far as I know he won't do anything. And Lay's a light sleeper, so he'll be the easiest to get up."

You nodded, processing all the information. "Ah, thank you oppa! I'll go wake them up right away!" You flashed him a smile that made his heart flutter before heading upstairs to their rooms.

Thinking of what Xiumin told you, you decided to just go down the hall and wake them up without going in any order.

The first door belonged to Luhan. You carefully opened the door and peeked inside. The sight you saw made your heart start thumping loudly in your chest, especially as you started your way towards the bed.

If you thought he looked like an angel awake, he looked like a god or something asleep. His perfect, full lips were parted slightly, deep even breaths coming out of them. Luhan's big doe eyes were closed, showing you exactly how long his eyelashes were. His hair was touseled adorably against the pillow, one of his hands under the pillow. The blanket was down to his waist, and you realized he was only wearing a muscle shirt and boxers to sleep in, revealing his toned arms and just a tiny bit of his flat stomach.

You turned red and tore your eyes away from the muscles of his abdomen, shaking him lightly. "Luhan ge," you called softly. "Wake up~"

Luhan turne his head slightly in response, but he was still asleep. You puffed out your cheeks and tore his blankets off, exposing him to the cold. He groaned and to his back, peeking his eyes open to peer at you. He broke out into a sleepy smile. "Morning mei mei."

Your breath caught in your throat as he sat up and ran a hand through his golden hair, messing it even more. It only made him look more attractive. Slowly, heat crept up in your cheeks.

He chuckled and stood up, placing a hand on the top of your head. "Were you sent up to wake me?" His voice was still sleepy and deep, and that too, was very attractive.

Wordlessly, you nodded. He smiled again and gave you a quick hug, before pulling back to trace some of your scars. Luhan wanted to kiss every scar away, in all honesty. He sighed and gave one more smile before heading into his bathroom. "I suggest you wake up Kris next," he called over his shoulder.

You went out of the room, your face cooling down, before going to the unmarked door next to Luhan's--Kris's.

When you opened the door, you saw his room was very neat, not anything like you had imagined a boy's room to be. His walls were white and bare, no posters of girl groups or anything in sight. There was, however, a bookshelf set against one wall, filled with books. Kris had a large bed with dark gray blankets and white sheets. He was lying on his back, one arm stretched above his head with the other resting on his stomach.

Like this, he looked really peaceful and innocent. Almost like a child. His lips were shut, his breaths taken through his nose. His blond hair was slightly disheveled, splayed to the point where it was almost in his eyes. He was mumbling something in his sleep, something in Mandarin.

"...sorry," you were able to make out. "...didn't mean....scary..."

You blinked and frowned. *Is he having a nightmare?* You quickly went to his bed. "K-Kris ge," you said, trying out the 'ge' on him for the first time. "Kris ge," you called a little louder, putting a hand on his shoulder hesitantly.

His eyes flew open, making you jump back a bit. Kris looked around the room before sitting up. "What are you doing in my room?" His voice came out colder than he meant it.

You had gotten used to it though, and didn't flinch anymore. "Minseok oppa asked m-me to w-wake you up."

Kris softened when he heard your stutter. He got up, wearing a T-shirt and black sweatpants. "Sorry if I sounded mean," he said in a soft tone. You looked up, surprised to see his warm chocolate eyes so close. Kris was bent slightly so that he could see into your eyes. He had a small frown on his full lips and was studying your face, looking for any sign of you being intimidated. You definitely were.

"It's o-okay." Your face turned red.

Kris blinked, knowing enough about girls to figure out that you weren't intimidated. You were embarrassed. He smiled a tiny bit and straightened back up to his full height, towering over you. "Thank you, mei mei," he said softly, moving around you to get to his bathroom.

The next door belonged to Chen. Chen's room was somewhat messy, a large SNSD poster plastered above his bed, clothes scattered on the floor along with books and other random things. You nearly stubbed your toe on a weight. You sighed in exasperation, shaking Chen. "Jongdae oppa, wake up!"

His eyes fluttered a tiny bit and you knew he was awake. Chen's arm came out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you down on the bed. He was on top of the blankets, wearing a sleeveless shirt and blue pajama pants. He smiled a tiny bit as he s an arm around your waist, inhaling your scent. "Mm," he hummed.

"Oppa, I know you're awake," you said with a frown. "Get up, lazy bones. Breakfast is probably done by now."

"Five more minutes," he complai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter