Little Kitty

Bad Girl, Good Girl

 

AnineChickaWarrior.jpg Anime girl singing

Kawa’s POV

                My head poked out of the window of my new apartment, gazing at the bright crystal clear ocean that reflected the sun’s rays. It was a start of a new day, of a new life, at a new school. I never thought my prayers would be answered. I begged and begged my parents to enroll me into the most prestigious high school out there, Kujaku Academy.

                I quickly got ready for the day that will create a path for my future. Once I arrived, I quickly ducked out of the way for another student rushing down the hallway. “I’m sorry.” I said sincerely. He just simply scoffed at me and continued to rush down the hallway. Ignoring the fact that I should be mad, I looked around blankly as to where I was.

                Frantically, I looked to see if there was any sign of students that could possibly help me find my way. The fluid notes of a piano seemed to distract me from the haunting thoughts of being lost. My first instinct was to find the source of the music. I noticed the music was coming from a room with the door cracked open.

                I poked my head into the room and found the culprit of the melody. His light brown hair is slightly tousled, and fairly long, but it didn’t reach his shoulders. His blue eyes imitated the deepest part of the ocean as his slender fingers danced over the piano keys. I became captivated by the way his orbs sparkled as each note escaped the large instrument.

                Before I knew it, the song finished and his deep blue orbs were staring into mine. He slowly got up from the piano bench and walked over to me. I didn’t have enough time to react before he cornered me into the room.

                “Are you lost, little kitty?” He asked seductively. The blood quickly rushed to my cheeks and my eyes became the size of golf balls. He smirked at the expected reaction and backed up so that I could breathe properly. I let out the breath of air that I was holding in and looked at the gorgeous male who was hovering over me a few seconds ago.

                “Y-yeah,” I replied, cursing at myself mentally for stuttering, and tore my gaze away from the guy to the backpack on my shoulders. I reached my hand inside to get my schedule and I pulled it out. I practically shoved it into the boy’s face. He responded with a small chuckle and took the paper from my shaky hands. One of his arms reached up to run his fingers through his silky hair.

                “Mr. Anderson? Hmm… I can walk with you to his class. You don’t mind right, Princess?” My heart skipped a beat at the mentioning his nickname for me. I merely nodded my head in response and his smile widened. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: The first chapter is up! We know it's kinda short but shorter chapters=faster updates and more cliffhangers! Leave a comment or subscribe if you like it! We need your support!

Ideas and suggestions are welcome! :)