Mystic Elite

Teen Vampyre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Sung Hyun Ji's pov/

Here I am at the creepy gates of the school my mother put me in. It's an really expensive school from the looks of it. I would had rather attended a more casual school. But she liked the oldish feel it had or something. I got go to this school because of my trust fund my grandfather left for me. So we're not rich but well to do. And I'm proud of that.

Students were passing by me as if I was nothing. I was going to be in the dark...mostly by myself. Then an errie chill ran through my spine. Everyone stopped midwalk...I was too lost to pay much attention to what was happening around me. The looks on the girls faces told me to do otherwise so I turned my head to peek. Five guys came through the door. And I don't mean normal guys. They seemed really rich...of course if your going to a school like this to had to be.

"Ren oppa!" A pretty girl with faded blonde hair called to the group. The guy in front responded to her with a an evil grimace. My heart almost left my chest. He had solid brown eyes, semi-long blond hair, and a bad attitude. Someone on my avoid at all cost list. I could feel as his eyes rolled my way. I in air and began to move my trembling feet. *Hyun Ji why are you doing this...keep walking! Keep walking!*

"You!" His voice called to me. And I stopped dead in my tracks. "Me..." I said as he walked to me.

"Deh you." He smiled and every girl the room released the air in their chest.

"Wae?" I asked stupidly. *Now look what you've done! The door was only inches away!*

He somehow was next me. His breath was on my ear. He circled me closely. I could see his friends eyeing me before he went back over to them. He whispered something to the one named Aron. I only know because girls were naming him and his friends. He turned to face me. And my head pounded through my ear drums.

"Meet with me tomorrow...JR will show you where to go by then!" He ordered before they left the room. Girls started to run to me. These three girls in particular didn't look pleased with me and I didn't care if they did.

First Day Orientation was before 1st period so I had no choice but to go. Students were trying to find good seats to see the five strangely popular guys I met earlier. I found one near the back.

The dean and professors were already on the stage. They seemed to be waiting for them.

"Annyeong, I'm Li Sae Min!" A pretty girl sitting next to me said introducing herself to me. Her long black was slid back into a pongtail. She had pretty chocolate eyes and a sweet smile.

"Annyeong, Sung Hyun Ji..." I said faking a smile. We shook hands and then turned our attention back to what was happening around us.

"Look! It's Nu'est!" She screamed happily as they walked onto the stage. *Wow! They have such a cat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter