Six

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Although Kris had been forgiven, he didn’t feel safe going back to his old ways around Yixing. It was as if at any moment, Yixing could still suddenly decide to start ignoring him again, and that was a fate that Kris definitely did not want.

Yixing noticed, of course, that the inappropriate winks had more or less stopped since they had made up, and he found himself missing them, against all odds. Not that he wanted Kris to wink at him like a creeper or anything. Rather, he had gotten use to the winks as part of the Kris package.

It was almost a week later, at lunch, when he saw the new boy. Although the kid was rather tall, Yixing had seen in him dance classes, and knew that Oh Sehun was only a sophomore. The boy had transferred to the school about 2 weeks after Kris, and had attracted considerably less attention due to everyone focusing on supermodel Kris. Now the original excitement of having Kris Wu attending the school had died down to a degree, Sehun was back on the chopping block.

This time, it was a group of three big, blocky seniors who had cornered the poor boy when he had gotten up to through away his lunch.

“So cute, Thehun,” one of them sneered, reaching out and giving Sehun a rough shove on the shoulder. “It’s adorable how all the girls love you because you can’t even talk right.”

“What a douchebag,” Lu Han muttered under his breath, glancing over his shoulder at the scene unfolding. “One of those guys is on the soccer team, and when coach gets wind of this, his is going to be running laps for the rest of his life.”

“Actually, it’s not so adorable,” another continued as Sehun stepped back nervously. “I think it’s kind of disgusting.”

“The girls might think it’s cute, loser, but you better watch it. I really don’t appreciate my girlfriend going on and on about the cute little sophomore with adorable little talking problem.”

By then, Sehun’s back had collided with the side of the garbage can.

Almost instinctively, Yixing stood up.

“What are you doing?” Xiumin hissed nervously. “At least wait for T-”

Yixing brushed aside his words, and stalked up to the guys, clapping loudly. The three boys turned around, and Sehun took the chance to step out around the garbage can.  

“You guys are so cool, you know?” Yixing said, innocently, widening his eyes. “Making fun of a kid for a lisp. Wow, I wish I could be just like you.”

A ripple of laughter spread across the room at his obviously sarcastic remark. One of the bullies’ face turned pink, and he stepped forward, menacingly.

“Who the are you?” he jeered, rounding on Yixing. “Little Thehun has friends?”

“Leave Sehun alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter