Three

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Yixing doesn't understand why the new kid insisted on sticking by him everywhere. It was kind of annoying. Kris had invited himself to eating lunch with Yixing, Lu Han, and their friends, Tao, Chen, and Xiumin. And of course, wherever Kris went, crowds of over-giggly girls followed, creeping nearby or just straight up staring.  

It annoyed Yixing to bits.

"Loosen up, Yixing Ge," Tao said, looking pretty pleased at all the extra attention. "Girls are looking at us and you're complaining?"

Easy for him to say. Tao was a junior, and one of the star members of the school’s martial arts team. He had girls staring at him on a regular basis anyway, while Yixing just wanted to dance and disappear.

"You think you didn't have admirers before?" Tao asked, as if reading Yixing's mind. He scoffed, and reached over to steal some food from Yixing's tray. "I'm pretty sure the entire female body of this school died when you and Kai performed together at that showcase last semester."

"It's not the same," Yixing muttered, blushing.

"Oh so you're a dancer?" Kris asked, looking up from his healthy chicken and egg white lunch.

"What's it to you?" Yixing shot back.

"Nothing," Kris replied, grinning. "Now, that banging body makes sense."

The lunch table was silent and everyone processed Kris' words. Even the chattery Xiumin and Chen duo had shut up for the time being.

"See?" Yixing wailed, scooting himself further away from the giant and closer to his best friend. "This is the harassment I have to deal with on a regular basis."

Lu Han shrugged at him, an impassive look on his face as he  moved yogurt carefully from the cup to his mouth. "It's kinda true," he replied through a mouthful.

The rest of the guys all chuckled.

"I thought you were on my side, Lu Han," Yixing huffed.

"Chill out, I'm just teasing ya," Kris interrupted, reaching out and actually ruffling Yixing's hair.

Yixing knew that. He knew full well that Kris was just being obnoxiously greasy and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter