One

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day that Kris Wu appeared in Zhang Yixing's life, the whole school was in uproar. Students were actually lining up along the street and hanging out of the windows to get a glimpse of the new kid coming in through the school gates.

"What the hell is going on?" Yixing had asked his best friend as they were shoved aside by a gaggle of girls storming towards the door. He bounced off a locker, barely escaping the much nastier fate of diving headfirst into a garbage can.

"Apparently he's like a supermodel or something," Lu Han answered, steadying Yixing. "He's in magazines a lot, and walks catwalks in Paris and Milan and New York. I guess he's a big deal, since he's only 18."

A big deal? Yixing didn't see it.

"Oh, I think that's him!" Lu Han had paused by a window, and was pointing out at the front gates.

A sleek, black Mercedes had pulled up in front of the school, depositing three people onto the sidewalk.

The driver parked, and got out, went to the back trunk, lifting out suitcases onto the street.

Another man, dressed in a black suit, had gotten out of the passenger seat. He resembled a manager or a bodyguard, and was honestly probably a mix of the two. The man was busy shouting into the iPhone that was held up to his ear with one hand, and he reached out with his other hand to open the door to the back seat, a haggard expression on his face.  

However, the door to the back seat opened before the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter