Somebody to Love

Kiss In The Rain ♥

Soundtrack: Somebody to Love- Big Bang

A/N !!!!! 

GO READ THE REWRITE IN CHAPTER 6 FIRST !!!!

----------------------------------------

" YOU !" We said in unison. The guy that bumped into me yesterday and practically me was standing in front of me. I was marrying the prince of Korea.

" Ah, you must be Taeyeon." My to be father-in-law came and hugged me.  I hugged him back quickly. This ert better be nice." Please , sit."  I had to sit beside JiYong. I have to admit he is really cute.

" This must be yours." I took the phone out and handed it to him.

" Ah, Thank you. I must have accidently switched them when I picked it up yesterday." He gave mine back.

" And sorry for kicking you in your.. jewels , Prince JiYong." I smiled.

" Oh, please don't call me that. Jiyong will be fine." He grinned. 

" Really ? I thought you might enjoy people call you that."

" So , Taeyeon. If you don't mind, how old are you ?" He leaned forward.

" 23, you ?"

" 25." He looked at me closely.

" I was hopping for someone  that is prettier.. I guess I'll take what I get." He laughed at his own dumb joke.

" I was hopping for someone who actually had balls... but I guess I'll take what I get." I mockingly laughed.

" Alright, alright. Let's not take this the bad way."  He acted a hurt. " With all seriousness, I am hopping to be starting a good relationship with my fiance. Although, I am sure you are not  fond of this as I am, we can't do much. I am determine to make the best out of this."

 My heart melted a bit, why keep on looking in the past ?  If this opportunity to be happy is right in front of my eyes, what is the reason to not take it.  If I have somebody to love, someone that just for once, not leave my side. I should take it. 

I starred into his oblivious eyes, tears came , just thinking about Yunho. 

" Are you alright , Taeyeon-sshi ?" His face became worried.

" Yeah, I got something in my eye." I frantically rubbed the tears away, before I knew anything our dads were getting up and shaked hands.

" Taeyeon-ah, we will stop by your house to pick up your clothes and belongings."

" All done."  My dad excliamed.

" BWOH !?"

" Oh good, JiYong's room is all ready for you already."

My eyes widened. I guess I forgot about that part.

" Let's go baby." JiYong wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me off into his car. 

------------------------------------

" Welcome to the palace, Kungju Mama." All the maids bowed at me, I felt like royalty. Oh wait...

" This is our section of the palace, there is 3 more.  The king and queen, and 1 for my friends and 1 for guests." JiYong directed me toward our section.

It was overall beautiful, had a huge living room, a kitchen, a study room, a bathroom that was larger then my room, and don't get me started on our room. 

http://image2.aving.net/2011/01/19/sm42520110119090254430.jpg

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/My%20Princess%203/MyPrincessepisode15avi_003433333.jpg

" You can place all your clothes with mine." JiYong said.  " I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Araso."  I started to unpack, that was before my maids started to swarm me lie moquitoes and touch everything I had. Dispissed the fact I had told them not to. This might take a while to get used to.

 I organized the closet, and this reminded me of the first time I organized my closet with Yunho.

" You did a good job with my closet. WOAH MY COLONIZE HOODIE !" 

I laughed at his silliness. He threw on the hoodie proudly, and modeled it. I gave him thumbs up.

" Oh." His cellphone rang. " Yeh. Araso. Come on." He reached his hand out at me.

" What ?" I low-fived it.  He shrugged and grabbed my hand.

" You're going to meet me mother and the staff" 

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, boring chapter.

I can't wait until Yunho comes back :D

*hint**hint*

Anywaysss.

Comment, subcribe and tell me what you think.

with love, 

~Dbskislove