Well Excuse Me Mister

Kiss In The Rain ♥

Soundtrack: Reason - 4MEN ( Secret Garden Ost )

-------------------------------------------- 

" I'm going out for a bit." I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. Our house wasn't far from the city , so it didn't take long for me to get to a crowded area.I rummaged through small shops and ate. Shopping is the best for relliving killing urges. 

Did I say that out loud ? I got to the quieter part of town to see the cute little shops.

Anyway, oh this dress is cut-

UMF. I fell to the ground with a bam. " What the" Lips to lips, wide eyes, a felt a pressure on my body. A men was lying on me, his face covered with a cap, and a scarf.

" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." I yelled immediately, realising my lips from the stranger.  I kicked him in the balls and he fell down into a fetal position bringing me down with him, once again.

" THERE HE IS !' Flashes started to flash everywhere, and people gathered around us. The men grabbed my hand and ran as his he was being chased by zombies.

" AHHHH." I screamed my way down  the road, we got to a street and hid in the small crack. The running papparazzis passing by. Both of our sweating bodies glued to each other. I was actually still screaming with his hand over my mouth.  I bit down with all my power.

" AISH, WHAT THE -" He mumbled a series of colorful words at me. " What was that for ?" 

" For trying to ME !" I went in for another kick, but he flinched.

" I wasn't ! Please ! If you kick again, my parents will never see their grand-childrens." He pleaded.  I sighted out, hunching down to take a breath.

He slowly took off his cap, to reveal a milky skinned, sweet smiled, y guy that looked a bit older than me.

" Sorry, for earlier, I got startled." I rubbed the back of my head.

" It's alright, I would have done the same if I were you." He gave an eye smile.

"Why were they running after you?" I asked ever so patiently.

" Wow,  I'm was expecting you to start screaming or something , I mean look at me." He pointed at himself.

"Wow, conceited much ?" I smirked.

" No no, not my looks, do you not know who I am ? But my looks are screaming worthy by the ways." He fixed his jacket, with what he probably think is class. Popping that collar.

"No, I don't. Who are you ? G-dragon from Bigbang ?" ( A/N: Sorry, I soooo had tooo xD)  I fixed my hair, walking away.

" No ! I'm... Aish, nevermind. By the ways, I saved your today."   

"  Uh hu, wait, where's my phone ?" I looked frantically in my pockets and purse. I turned around to see the guy holding out my phone to me.  " Oh Thank god."

" You have the same one as me. " He said, before putting his cap back on and walking away, hiding under his jacket.

 

Weird day today...

--------------------------------------------

That's weird , I don't remember having a smiley as my background, um, where are all my contacts, who is Youngbae ?

What is this. Why is their a  picture of the guy I met earlier in my phon-

Ah , .

 

"  Uh hu, wait, where's my phone ?" I looked frantically in my pockets and purse. I turned around to see the guy holding out my phone to me.  " Oh Thank god."

" You have the same one as me. " He said, before putting his cap back on and walking away, hiding under his jacket.

---------------------------------------

My heart felt like it was going to explode, why did I ever agree to meet them.

" Why are they flags of Korea everywhere , and why are they so many guys in black suits?" I poked one of them, it was as if they were statues.

" Honey, shush." Once we got into the building , it became dead silent, literally.

We entered this room in the back, I felt like a super agent. Oh yeah.

"SHUSHH." My dad hissed at me, I pulled my gun like hands  from my face and pulled my tongue out at him.

" Kangmin-sshi , you have arrived," A very tall men stood up, I instantly realized who he was.

Korea's King. 

Don't tell me I'm marrying...

" And this is my son, Ji Yong." He pulled a person from behind him, reviling a very familiar person.

" YOU !" We said in unison.

----------------------------

 I wasn't proud of the other one :/ 

Redid.

I'll double post because you guys kind of already know this chapter.

By the ways, has anyone been playing Before you go on replay ? ME! All day babyy .

 

이것만은 알고 가~

 

With love,

~Dbskislove