Kiss in The Rain - Part 2

Kiss In The Rain ♥

Soundtrack: Before U Go - Tvxq <3

---------------------------------

" Sorry, this owner is no available at the moment. Pleas-"

 Oh god. I slammed the phone agaisnt the wall until blood gushed from my soul. Tears ran down my cheek, burning, seeping into my skin.

I have been looking for him for 2 days straight. No sleep, no nothing.

His clothes were impact, his motorcycle gone,  he didn't take anything. Not even his belongings.

 Just like that, I woke up to emptiness by my side.  No goodbye, but a letter.

 

Taeyeon,

You can't not realize the pain that I'm going to give you.

I am not who you think I am.

Forget me, don't forgive.

Your love,

Yunho

 

That's when I realized , he had taken one thing.

Our picture.

----------------------------------------------------

                                                                       

                5 years later...

" Dear Passengers, we have arrived." 

It's been 5 years , 5 years since I've been in the states. Finished off college and I am to hell. I'm going back into that family, those es.

Where are you Yunho? Are you here in Korea ?

Sigh, what am I thinking ? He's gone. He was just playing me.

I might need to listen to his advice.  Forget me...

" TAEYEON! " Appa ran toward, as his arms embraced me into comfort. My step-mother and Eun Hye stodd with smug faces. I smirked and hugged them by surprised.

" How are you unnie ?"  I asked with all my aegyo.

" Ew, get off." She hissed quietly.

" Mother !" I ran in for a hug but she pointed her dragon nails at me.

" Don't ... even think about it." She mouthed.

" Taeyeon-ah, you look beautiful. Oh, my girl has grown up. I don't remember the last time I saw you." My appa, took my lugagge and directed us toward their car. Our ride home was more pleasant than expected. I was able to chat on with my dad. They sat in the back, whispering their curses.

We got to their house and I ran in to my room, my beautiful room. I plunged into my bed, I almost saw a cloud of dust  come out of it.

"Ugh, I need to clean this." I settled in and changed my clothes. They called for dinner, it smelled like burned rice.

Why am I almost not surprised.

" Sit down , Honey."  I sat down besied Eun Hye andgave her my sweetest smile.

" How was the states?" My step-mother asked so kindly.

" It was great ! Great food, great environment!"

We talked on and on,  I went to sleep just fine. As I woke up, it wasn't going to be the greatest day to my advantage.

" Oh good, you are awake.  I made pancakes and now that you are home. I was thinking about redoing your room, and you can live with us, you know?" My dad said with excitment. I saw Eun Hye  roll her eyes.

"Appa, you know I'm going to move out, I need to get a job soon too." My dad's face fell, but his eyebrows came together. " Are you mad ? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

" Actually, Taeyeon, I know you're tired ad that you just came back," I frowned, this didn't sound too good. " but I think it's better if I tell you now then later." I nodded very slowly.

" You know how your mom's father was very wealthy?"

" Where are you going with this dad ?" I asked.

" OH HONEY.  Don't make our Taeyeon go through this pain .We talked about this ! We can let Eun Hye do it.  Eh? " My step-mother pleaded.

" NO!" My father's face became serious. "  this was my late's wifes request and I will do what I can." 

The mentioning of my mother, came with a pow. My step-mother fanned herself, like she actually was caring OR offended. I knew this was worst than it appeared.

" Your grandfather was friend with a VERY famous man, and they made a pack. I know you will not like this. But hear me out."

" Appa.."

" You are going to get married to their grandson."

" Wait," I chuckled for a moment, the room came to a silence. I looked around at their melanchonic faces. " WAIT WHAT ?!"

" Calm down," My dad started.

" NO. I'm 23 ! TWENTY-THREE!  APPA! I will not sit here and let you control my life. I'm not getting married to anyone. ANYONE."

" ENOUGH." My dad yelled, I came to a stop as tears came to my eyes. " You will do what I say !"

" You've never yelled at me before..." I mumbled. He pinched the skin in between his eyes.

" I'm sorry sweetheart, but I already talked to them. It's done. Please don't do this for me, do this for mom. This was also her wish for you to live a healthy life."

I breathed in.  Eun Hye furiously sighted out. " HE'S TOO MUCH FOR HER ! I'M SO MUCH BETTER FOR HIM!" She stalked out, her heels clacking on the floor like hammers.

" Can I meet them first?"

" Yes, and promise me you'll actually take it under consideration." He grabbed the phone and dialed a number. I didn't respond to his request. This was too much to handle in 30 minutes.

" Yes, yes. Now. yes. Thank you." He hung up. " We are meeting them tomorrow."

" I will come, Eun Hye will come too."

" No, this is a matter between Taeyeon and I. You've been dramatic enough." 

I almost laughed at his remark. This was a first that he stood up to her. She glared at me as I let my hand fall from my chuckling face.

 Here goes nothing, forgive me Yunho.

Forgive me for moving on.....

------------

 Here you go  my loves <3

Good night !

I'm exhausted !

Comment, subscribe and tell me what you think !

4 comments until I update :)

I  have all week off so take advantage ;D

with love,

~Dbskislove