Kiss in The Rain - Part 1

Kiss In The Rain ♥

Soundtrack: Drawing You - Sungkyunkwan Scandal

------------------------------------------------

 

No One's P.O.V

" Yah, you sure have great taste in whatever restaurant we go to."  Taeyeon slid her arm into Yunho's.

" What should we do next ?" Before they could decide some more. The clouds turned black and rain started to pour down. " What the ?"

They ran around, dranching in water. Until they found a small bus stop.  They laughed at how humiliating they looked, and Yunho pulled them into the rain.

" Bwoh?" Taeyeon smiled. Yunho leaned in for a kiss.  " Yunho, I love -"

"OUCH." Yunho clenched his other hand in agonizing pain.

" What ? WHAT?" Taeyeon asked in worry. Yunho smirked and got right back up, smiling idiotically, with the rain still pouring on them. " What are you doing ?"

" I love you Kim Taeyeon." He said. " Sorry, I wanted to be the first one to say it." 

She slapped him on the chest before they got into a passionate kiss.

"What are you doing ?" She hugged him, her head on his broad chest.

" You know when we first met." He asked, she nodded. " It's called Kiss in The Rain."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

" Yunho, babe where are you ?"  I yelled across my apartment. He is moving in today, and my apartment is a MESS.  Before I knew, he slid his arms from behind, his head on my shoulder.

" Yes?" He whispered in my ear.

" Help me with these boxes. You have a lot." I pointed to different boxes, but he twisted me around.  I was now facing him.

" Can't we do this later ?" He brushed his lips across mine, he knew pefectly I couldn't resist.

It's been 4 months since they have been dating, but they both know it only took them that night to fall hard for each other. They were in love,  better than love could be defined.

They spend every minute they could with each other, after school, before school, on the weekends.

" NO ! We have to finish this. Our apartment looks like ." Yunho stood there smiling creepily.

" What?" I asked.

" You said our." He slowly said.

" Aish, " I slapped him on the arm, he pouted. I placed all of his clothes in the closet beside mine. It felt good for the first time to be sharing a closet with a different gender that isn't a . Heh, you know who I'm talking about.

" You have really fashion sense." I told him, he was organizing all his stuff beside mine in the bedroom.

" It's hot isn't it." He winked.

" Totally." I responded sarcastically. he placed his han don his heart.

" That hurt."

" Psh." 

--------------------------

I know this is short, and I don't want it to be like ONE chapter, so I'm gonna make it into 2 parts :D

One last chapter before we skip into the future ! :D YES!