Long Time No See...

Kiss In The Rain ♥

" This is Taeyeon, Umma."  I bowed at my new mother-in-law. How awkward it was to stand there and have her observe me from head to toe.

" It's nice to finally meet you." She said bluntly.  She directed both of us to sit down.

" It nice to meet you too Omonim." 

We talked for a while, well , she talked for a while. They intoduced me to the staff and what each of them could do for me. She seemed to like me, hopefully. 

" Well, I have to go meet a few people now, but you too have fun." She got up and left. I let out a long relieved sight. JiYong chuckled at me.

" Shall I tell you the schedule for today, my highness ?" JiYong nodded .

" Well, today, you have an interview and a photoshoot around 6." The butler hunched down , to JiYong's ear and whispered something. 

" What did he say ?" I asked in curiosity.

" Oh, nothing." 

--------------------------------------

" Finish breakfast,we have to go." I quickly gulfed down my last bite before getting up, and grabbing my purse.  We got into the limosine. Once we got to the studio, they grabbed us quickly and threw us in changing rooms. They did my hair and make-up and finally brought in a beautiful dress that looked like it came out of a dream.

 I walked out and JiYong was standing there in a traditonal prince outfit. He winked.

" Please stand by Prince JiYong." My plams were getting sweaty and I played with my nails, awkwardly posing by his side.

" Very good.... give me a big smile ! Hug each other.... good. BEAUTIFUL!" The photographer kept on jumping around. Eventually we were done but before I could change out of this dress, bodyguards guide me to the car again, but JiYong was no where to be seen. 

" But I need to change before I go... " I told them, but they completly put me off. " Where's Jiyong ?"

" Please get in the car." Was all that they said.

" Aish, araso,araso. No need to be so bossy." I blew my cheeks up. They drove for quite a while and I was getting really uncomfortable in my heel and long dress. I twirled the end of my dress in between my fingers, still wondering where I was going. When the car jerked to a stop, the door snapped open and my eyes got covered in a black material. 

" What the !" I was dragged out and someone grabbed my hand. 

" It's alright," The voice was familiar. " it's me, so don't worry." 

Indeed , it was JiYong's voice. I relaxed a bit. He guided me up some stairs before stopping. The blindfolds were taken off and to my surprise, I was on a stage, and a bunch of people we're standing in silence. " Bwoh-" 

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY !" The all screamed, my eyes widened in shock before I busted out in laughter. I hugged JiYong and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

" Komawo, but I don't really know anyone here..." I pouted looking onto the dancing crowd.

" It's alright, come one. I'll introduce you." He grabbed my hand.  He intoduced me to his friendds who all seems very friendly. Finally , we got to the final table in the back where 4 guys we're sitting. All of them we're quite handsome.

" JiYong-ah ! Finally, we thought you had forgotten about us!" The first one stood up, he had a faux hawk, he seemed really sweet with his eye smile. They hugged  and I bowed at them shyly.

" Hello, I'm Taeyeon."  

" I'm Taeyang. We kind of sound alike, we'll probably get along well." He joked.

" We know who you are, JiYong can't stop talking about you. It's by time we finally meet you." Another one stood up, he seems mean but his smile was genuine. I blushed madly. " I'm SeungHyun, but you can call me T.O.P"

" How could I not talk about my beautiful fiance!" He pinched my cheeks all cutely. I slapped them away. 

" For god's sake, get a room. So cheesy." The third one grimaced. " I'm Daesung by the way." 

" And I'm Seungri. Nice to meet you." 

" Psh, why are you suddenly so polite? Huh ?" T.O.P hit him in the head with his finger. 

" Aishhh... so violent." Seungri rubbed his head.

" They've been my best friends ever since kindergarten. You'll have to deal with them , so don't hesitate to hit them whenever you want." JiYong stuck his tongue out at them.

" Yah ! Kwon JiYong ! Don't think that just because you're the prince you can talk about us that way !" Taeyang stuck JiYong's head under his arm and rubbed his hair with his knuckles. 

I laughed and got to know each and every one of them.  It got really late when Jiyong's phone rang.

" Excuse me ," His face became a ghostly white. " what did you say ?" He closed his phone and turned toward us.

" What's wrong ?" Seungri asked. 

" He's back..." They all got up , grabbing their jackets and running off with JiYong. 

" Hey, don't forget me !" I raced after them but my heel broke. " Damn."  I asked a bodyguard to drive me home so I could change then drive me to where ever the guys had gone to. I arrived shortly to the main palace in the car, and saw everyone standing.

"What's happening ?" I asked franctically.

" The elder son has come back." 

" Elder son..?" I got off and raced toward them. I pushed myself through the crowd before everyone recognize who I was. The queen was holding her hand on with teary eyes. The King and JiYong looked really upset. I saw the guys and walked toward them. 

" Taeyang-sshi, what's happening?" He was looking at one direction, and slowly turned my head toward there.

Standing in the middle of the crowd was a figure . Bodyguards were holding them on each side. Their figure looked familiar. When they looked up, I gasped.

" U-...U-know."

--------------------------------

 I am back!!!!!!!!!!

 Yay ! :D I finnaly got myself to type. I am out of the country and I got so lazy. I just wasn't into writing but I'm been watching kdramas so much , I had to get back into fanfiction :)

I hope the story is not too bad. 

Please support me with lots of love !
 

Comment, subscribe and tell me what you think ! 

with love,

~Dbskislove <3