Life is Not Always Easy

Kiss In The Rain ♥

" You think you're so smart,"
 

Smack.

 

" You think you're so pretty,"

 

Smack,Smack.

 

" YOU,... you think you can beat my daughter, HUH?!"

 

SMACK!

 

She fell to the floor with a thud.  Before she could feel her cheek burn like fire, she was once again yanked up to get slap some more.

She never asked for this, she never wanted this, she never wanted anything. Anything,except love. When this little girl's only light passed away, her mother. Her father was depressed and she had no one to lean on to. She would come home to nobody, no food. She woke up in the middle of the night, about the same dream, crying and frantic. 

He didn't acknowledge her, the love of his life was gone, what did he live for? Definitely not for his daughter,

Taeyeon.

At the age of 12, what would she know. The cruelty of the world, how some people are just born evil?

Not then, not until her father brought home a such sophisticated women and her daughter. He said they would be happier, live a new life, move on.

Happier ?  Sure my .

For the first few months, Taeyeon tried her best to be good for her father's happiness, but not too long until it turned to a total nightmare. When he wasn't home, she got slapped and beat up. When he was, Taeyeon was lying about how clumsy she was and her so loving mother was the angel of the world.

Her step-sister  Eun Hye wasn't Taeyeon's piece of pie either. She looked sweet but on the inside she was rotten. She knew exactly what her mother was doing to Taeyeon and she was proud of it. She knew very well Taeyeon was better, sweeter, smarter , prettier and all of the above, she was jealous that's for sure.

Taeyeon had big almond eyes, hazel colored, long lucious dark brown hair , a smile that made everyone like her instantly, pink lips, thick dark lashes that curled up like butterflies, and milky skin. She was the perfect combination that anyone dreamed of and could turn any girls homoual.

She was nice, gentle, honest and generous. She could hide her fears,her sadness, her anger with a simple breath. She always left her negativeness for home, alone with no one to watch let her hopeless self go.

She was shy but social at the same time, made good grades and  no one had any reasons to hate her. She didn't have many friends, but she got through her yers.

Still, Taeyeon could do nothing but sit in a corner and cry, cry until the world ended , cry until this nightmare was over.

-------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

" Be careful, and call us often !"  Eun Hye squealed across the airport, like she really cared if I died tomorrow or today.

" Bye Honey !"  Appa and Ajuhmma waved as I entered the entrance. I rolled my eyes.  When I entered the plane and sat down, the plane getting into the air. I somehow felt a string, free it self, free me. Getting away from these people was going to be better than expected.

Oh yes. I leaned back into my chair and fell asleep, and this time, it wasn't a nightmare.

------------------------------------------------------

( Realize she is in the US, so just think as if she if talking in english)

"Yes ma'mm," I replied back to my boss, scrubbing harder. when finally finished, I grabbed my things and ran out.

Trying to adjust to a new life , while going to college and having a job is not easy. Although it seems like Eun Hye is having the time of her life back in Korea. English is more difficult to learn than I expected. Maybe, coming over here was a bad idea. Even though I know it wasn't, because I am away from that .

School isn't anything special, I'mjust as nice and quiet as usual. Doing my business and getting out as soon as I can.

Anyway, I'm starving. What should I eat today ? Eh, I guess I'll just go by the class and grab my textbook. I can just have some ramen tonight.

I ran up to class , scared out of my mind being alone in a dark room, like a child I sprinted out. By my apartment, there is a small open building, with musical insturments and books. I's like 1 in the morning and I see a light.

Hm, maybe it's a robber !

I grabbed my cellphone out, ready to dial 911. I slowly walked up to the building and went toward the open light. I heard piano playing and was a bit relieved. I snapped my phone closed and got closer. A young men, aout my age, was sitting upon the bench. He was handsome, and his manly jaw was well defined. His eyes were beautiful, with long thick lashes. His fingers we're flying across the keyboard as if he had done it a million times. The sweet melody rang throughout the building. I smiled and backed out, decided that it was safe. 

Ramen, yumm.. What kind should I eat ton-

CRUNCHH.

" Who's there ?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit short, It's late and I'm tired ^^ 

POST tomorrow , I promise !

Anyway, I hope you enjoy , comment, subscribe and definitely tell me what you think :D

with love,

~Dbskislove