Hang out with Teen Top Pt. 3

Got That Supa Luv

On the way to the beach resort Teen Top was looking out the window and admiring the scenery outside. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Its so nice here."replied Teen Top. "yea it is."replied all three girls. 

"How long will it take til we get to your beach resort?" asked Teen Top. "It will take us 10 minutes to get there. "replied Ella. 

"Did you guys bring swimming clothes and extra clothes after? " asked Aycel and Angela. "Yes we did. Did you guys bring some?" replied Teen Top.

"Yes we did."replied all three girls. "Are you guys tired?" asked the girls. "Yea a little." replied the guys. 

"you guys can take a rest, we will wake you guys up when we get there." replied Ella, Aycel, and Angela. "okay then. we will." answered Teen Top. 

The guys takes a nap while the girls talk to each other. 

"unnie we cant believe Teen Top is here with us."replied Angela and Aycel. "I know, i can't either. I thought i was dreaming but it is really happening." I replied. 

"We are so happy that we got to meet them, we just hope that there is no fans and paparazzis that will follow us around." replied Angela and Aycel. "yea me too. i hope that we get into Top Media so that we can see Teen Top all the time." i replied 

"yea us too." replied both girls. 

10 Minutes later.... 

They arrived at the beach resort, The girls turn around and wakes up the guys. 

"Guys wake up, we are here now at the beach resort." replied all three girls. 

One by one the members of Teen Top wakes up. The guys all look out the window and they all gasp. 

"Is this really your beach resort?" they asked."Yes it is." replied all three girls. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter up. 

Sorry for not updating lately.. wasn't really in the mood to write. 

I am back and ready to write my stories. 

Comment and suscribe