Hang Out with Teen Top

Got That Supa Luv

Ella, Aycel, and Angela finishes setting up the house for when Teen Top gets there. They go upstairs to get ready. 

"Unnie, we are nervous for when Teen Top gets here. Do you think that they will like us?" asked Angela and Aycel. 

"I am nervous too saengs. I am sure they will like us. Niel said that the other memebers wants to meet us." i replied. 

The girls finished getting ready and heads downstairs to wait for Teen Top to come over. A few minutes later, Teen Top arrives and knocks on the door. 

Ella gets up and goes to answer the door. When she opens the door She sees Niel and the rest of Teen Top standing there. 

"Hello Ella noona." replied Changjo. 

"Oh hello Changjo, its nice seeing you again." i replied. "Please come in." 

Ella stands back to let them in. Niel and the rest of Teen Top walks into the house. Ella closes the door and leadsthe guest to where her cousins are. 

They arrive in the living room and see that Angela and Aycel are waiting for them there. Ella walks over to her cousins. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Ella imnida." i replied. 

"Annyeong, Aycel imnida." she replied. "Annyeong, Angela imnida." replied Angela. 

"Annyeong, Teen Top imnida. " replied Teen Top. 

"Annyeong Ahn Daniel imnida but please call me Niel." replied Niel. 

"Annyeong Bang Minsoo imnida but please call me Cap." he replied 

"Annyeong Lee Byunghun imnida, but please call me L.Joe. " he replied. 

"Annyeong Lee Chanhee but please call me Chunji." replied Chunji. 

"Annyeong Yoo Changhyung but please call me Ricky." replied Ricky. 

"Annyeong Choi Jonghyun but please call me Changjo." Replied Changjo. 

"Hello Niel, Cap, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky, and Changjo. " replied all three girls. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am back. sorry took so long to update . was busy with school and life. 

Comment/ suscribe