Twice

This Love, The One And Only For You

Junhyung's a guy with a heart of stone,he barely smile and ignores everyone most of the time.He just wanted to be left alone.

There's another fact about him. He Dislike Girls.​Why? Is it because he's gay?Ani,he's not gay but he hates their Guts.The one who acts weak infront of guys,the one who act cute to gain attention. Everything's just too annoying in his eyes.

But this one girl changed his mind on that,almost everything,just by seeing her smile.Junhyung fall for her as soon as he saw her smile,that beautiful curved line that was being formed on her lips,fit her face.It's really beautiful.

She's the sweetest thing he has ever seen.

It's just another day when Junhyung decided to have his lunch in the cafeteria.

"Chinca,why so noisy in this place?" Junhyung said in annoyance seeing everyone around him, laughing,eating and talking like crazy as if the world's going to end in a minute and they have to finish up what they're doing that instant.

Junhyung just let out a sigh.

"Why can this people all just shut up and go away?" Junhyung mumbled and walked right to the table.

Something caught his attention.

That scent,voice. Sounds so familiar to him.Junhyung turned to take a glance.

It's was Chaerin,she was there standing at the cafeteria counter watching people,in and out to take their meals.

"So she's a prefect." Junhyung said observing her.

With out realizing,Junhyung was staring at her,real long. He watched her talking to her friends,smiling.

"My gosh, why does she have to be this pretty?" He kept on mumbling."so sweet."

She kept on talking till her friend left,Chaerin turned around and she saw Junhyung.

"huh? he Looks familiar."Chaerin told herself.They made an eye contact.

They stared at each other from a distance for quite long.It feels like the time have stopped,everything disappeared, there's only him and her there.

Junhyung smiled.She smiled back at him with out notising.It's like they were talking with each other within each eye contact.

Junhyung's heart fluttered. "Why am i feeling like this?"

"Hyung!" Dong Woon Shouted and went to Junhyung. Junhyung snapped out to reality."so disturbing," Junhyung mumbled and turned to Dong Woon.

"Yahh.Wonnie,you're here too?"

"Nde Hyung, I was going to eat." Dong Woon Smiled.

"Haha, arraso,Woonie,Kaja!" Junhyung placed his arms on Dong Woon's shoulder and they went to the counter.

"Hyung, what do you wanna eat?I'll take it for you."

"hmm, it's okay, let's go together," He insisted.

Junhyung walked to take his tray, where Chaerin was standing next to,He took a glimpse of her and walked.

Chaerin noticed that Junhyung was looking at her but shyness overcome her, she hid her eyes under her bangs.

Chaerin blushed.

Junhyung saw her blushing.

"cho----" Dongwoon cut Junhyung's sentence before he could talk to Chaerin. "ah hyung were you talking to me?"

"hmm, yeah...." Junhyung said, as he turned and looked at Chaerin before he face Dong Woon again.

"ChinCa, Wonnie's on my was now," Junhyung mumbled to himself.

"hyung, i'm all done,Kaja!" Dong woon called and they both walked to have their lunch.

"almost..." Junhyung mumbled and ate his lunch with Dong Woon.

_________________________________________________________________________

"English-Science-Tech---" Junhyung walked to the shelf to find his book. "Ah...Ha!" He exclaimed, " Found ya'"He smiled and took the book out.

Something hit his heart.Junhyung's heart melted. " It's her." He told himself. Junhyung's smile grew even wider.

"You're so pretty," Junhyung whispered.

Chaerin heard something, "huh? did someone just whispered to me?" She turned to look back, there's no one behind her.She turned left and saw Junhyung, his eyes were on her.

"It's him again," she told herself.She looked at him.

Junhyung noticed that.Her eyes, it was as beautiful as her smile.Junhyung never thought that such eyes could be so beautiful. "Hey,I wa---"

[RINGTONE: B2ST'S WHEN I MISS YOU]

 

Once again, something came up. Junhyung checked on his phone.

"Darn.Again?" he mumbled and answers his phone.It was Du Jun.

"Yah! Junhyung! where are you? Palli.You'll miss the class, Seongsaenim's coming! palli!"

"hmm,araso, i'll run there now," Junhyung ended the call, he grabbed his book.

He saw her eyes again.

"Wae? Why now?" Junhyung asked himself and walked away again.He kept on walking.

"Why am i like this again?"

"Why does my heart beats really fast when she's in front of me?"

"Why is it that everything on her just look really beautiful to me?"

He Just realized that she's the first girl he've ever fallen for.

She was his first.

He began to love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, another update ^O^

haha well, i see new readers,feedbacks and subscribers.^_^

Thank you so much :'DD As i mentioned before my brain is slow. so please bear with it.

Hmm well, i'll try my best to update fast and do support me.

So i want your feedbacks :O do comment ^^