That Sweet Smile

This Love, The One And Only For You

"Mianhe,Mianheyo," Chaerin said as she bowed right after she bumped into Junhyung.Junhyung who was being pushed quite hard,had that annoyed face.He's Just really tired with the girls who always pretended to bumped into him in order to have skin ship with him.

"What the hell?You Just bumped into me and I almost fell on my ," Junhyung emerged her and she kept her head down,not wanting to face Junhyung.Chaerin was really sorry, she didn't meant it at all cause she's rushing to meet her friend Sandara.

"Mianheyo,I'm really sorry, it was an accident,"Chaerin apologized again.Junhyung of course wouldn't have taken a firm with that apology.

"Huh?Sorry? What if I fell? What if i fell and i got hurt somewhere?" Chaerin lifted up her head and looked at Junhyung.

His heart started beating so fast,it's like he have just lived by looking at her,her eyes,her nose,that curved line on her lips,it's just too perfect. In fact Chaerin was really beautiful,Junhyung just don't know what to say when they make that eye contact.

"Hey,I'm really sorry I didn't mean it at all." This time he looked at her with that kind of look,

Junhyung felt something,and it's really weird.It feels so hot inside of him, as if his heart was melting that time, hearing her voice, He just felt that he can almost fell on his knees and cried out of her beauty.

[RINGTONE:2NE1'S I LOVE YOU]

"Hold on a minute," Chaerin said answering her phone.

"Yebeoseyo? Ah Dara?Arra...Arraso,I'll be there right away, wait for me." She ended the call and kept her phone back in her pocket.

She smiled at Junhyung.

Now, it's something different,Her smile,it's Just really sweet.The way her lips curved to form that smile,fits perfectly her face.That time, she looks really beautiful to him, he can't stop staring at her.

"What's happening to me?" Junhyung asked himself being totally dazed by her smile.

"Hey, I'm so sorry that i bumped into you just now, I hope you'll forgive me." Chaerin Bit her lips, "I'm so sorry again and my friend's waiting for me,I really have to go now," Chaerin bowed again before she left.

Junhyung tried to stop her but,His mouth, with a mind of it's own won't even speak.He just watched her walking away from himJunhyung walked and sat on the bench, Without noticing it, a smile was being formed on his lips, for the first time he was happy he bumped into a girl.

His feelings were all mixed up, he don't really know what's happening to him.

Junhyung took his phone from his pocket, and he noticed something weird in his pocket, he took it out,it was a brooch.

"Whose is this?" he asked himself. "omo, it's hers, it came out when she bumped into me," He observed the brooch and something was written behind of it,

===============

L.C.R

===============

"L-c-r? What's that?" He wondered himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Du Jun and DongWoon saw Junhyung who was sitting on the bench with good aura.They went to him.

"Yah," Du Jun tapped Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung looked back and saw his friends behind of him."What's Wrong?Gwenchana?" He continued.

"Nde, gwenchanayo." Junhyung smiled at them.

"Omo,hyung!I haven't been seeing you smiling for 3 years already," Dong Woon said noticing his hyung's smile.

'Yeah, you're smiling. Aigoo, did something good just happened to you or you just seen a smiling ghost?" Du Jun added with a bit of laughter.

"Ghost?" Junhyung asked.

"Nde,Ghost hyung, you seen one?" Dong woon replied.

Junhyung chuckled "hmm, ani,ani, I've Just met someone with the sweetest smile i've ever seen."

"Whaatt?" Du Jun and Dongwoon stared at each other,no believing what Their friend just said. "A girl is it?"

"Who,who?" Du Jun asked.

"Hara maybe?" Dong Woon said, "ani, Junhyung hates her so much how can it be her?" Both Du Jun and Dong woon keep on discussing who made their friend smiled after 3 years. Junhyung just remain in silence.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ever since that day Junhyung can't get her out of his mind.She was always in his dreams, her figure keeps on appearing on his mind.

Just then Junhyung realized this one thing,

He Liked her.

It's just so fast and so crazy how they met.Just by seeing her smile,He've fallen for her, Just like that.

But, he doesn't even know her name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter updated :'DD

Well, comment! comment, i want feedbacks :')

Thank you for waiting, i just updated the first chapter after i made the foreword a few months ago.

Thank you so much,I really appcrieate it. My brain is so slow TT_TT *cries*