Meeting Hyunwoo

Finding Him

 

"The next morning, Jungkook goes into Jin's dorm room and wakes both of them up because they are going to the same music class. 
Today was a half-day for them, meaning that school ended early.
Everyone in the school always wait for these half-days because it meant that they only needed to go to 1 class and lunch. 
"JIN! JIHOON! WAKE UP!" Jungkook yelled as he walked into their dorm. 
Jin automatically woke up from Jungkook's voice because he knew that this day would mean that they are going to the best they could do to prepare for the competition. 
After Jin woke up, he went to the bathroom to get ready and Jihoon was there waiting to go into the bathroom but he doze off until he noticed Jin waving his hand in front of his face.
The three of them walk into their music class where their teacher assigned a mini-performance for their class. 

Everyone in class began talking to their friends, wanting to have their friends as their partners.
But, Ms. Lee spoke up and said, "For this performance, you guys will have ASSIGNED partners that I already planned."
"Ughh no whyy.." Jungkook sighed. 
Jungkook poked Jin, who was sitting in front of him and said, "Jin! What if we're all assigned to someone we don't know?" 
Jin just shrugged as he didn't really care. 
Jungkook then said that to Jihoon and he freaked out. "NOO I want to be with you guys.." 
"Aww" they both said. 
"Alright class! I have the list right here." Ms. Lee said as she cleared . 
Jin, Jungkook, and Jihoon had their heads down on their desk just in case they weren't together. 
"First, we will have Jihoon and Jin!" Ms. Lee said. 
At this point, Jin and Jihoon were high fiving each other while Jungkook lost hope. 
But suddenly, he noticed that their Seunghoonie hyung was in that same class. 
Ms. Lee kept on calling out the names of the students until she finished with "Oh yea, Seunghoon! You're with Jungkook!" 
"YAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH MS. LEE!!" Jungkook exclaimed and ran over to Seunghoon. 
"You guys have to sing a song that already exists but with new lyrics that you can think of." Ms. Lee said. 
Jin and Jihoon were already thinking of lyrics as Ms. Lee wrote down the songs that they could use. 
Eventually, they finished before Seunghoon and Jungkook. 
"Okay class, now let's hear Jin and Jihoon" said Ms. Lee. 
Jin and Jihoon stood up in front of their class and sang their lyrics to the melody of 2AM's Can't Let You Go Even If I Die. 
After they performed, it was Jungkook's and Seunghoon's turn near the end of class.

Jungkook sang while Seunghoon rapped to Dynamic Duo's Guilty.
Everyone clapped for one another and the bell rang after what seemed like forever. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, that was amazing" said Jihoon as they were walking to the cafeteria.
"Haha that was nothing, it was all thanks to Jungkook for his choice in lyrics haha" Seunghoon said generously.
"Let's go to lunch!!!" Jin said. 
"But what about the rest of us? Like J-Hope, V, Jimin, Rap Monster, and Suga?" Jungkook asked. 
"I told them to go without us earlier. I thought that we wouldn't end until later because we all know how Ms. Lee sends us late to other classes." Jin said. 
They all started to laugh hysterically.
"Wait, Seunghoonie hyung! I heard that you were going to participate in that competition thing" Jihoon said. 
"Yea, I actually am haha are you guys doing it too?" Seunghoon asked. 
"Of course we are haha :P" Jungkook said with a big enthustiastic smile. 
"That's great! I'm sure you guys are going to do good! :)" Seunghoon said to them. 
"Are you doing it with someone?" Jin asked. 
"My friend Hyunwoo.. Do you guys know him?" Seunghoon asked. 
"Oh.. No I don't think we do" Jungkook said along with Jin.
"Hmm well let's eat lunch altogether then. That's fine right?" Seunghoon asked.
"That sounds great" Jin said. 
Jihoon suddenly bumped in the door and Jungkook caught him asking "Are you okay Jihoon? What were you thinking of?" 
"N-Nothing.." Jihoon said but obviously she was thinking of if this Hyunwoo they were talking about was her brother. 
"Okay, let's go" Jungkook said putting his arm around her shoulders. 
"Hey guys, um so Seunghoonnie hyung asked if we could eat lunch together with him and his friend." Jin said. 
"Let's go!" Jhope said with his big smile of his. 
"Seunghoonie hyung!" Jimin yelled as they were walking towards Seunghoon's lunch table. 
"Whoa there Jimin, hey umm so this is my friend Hyunwoo." Seunghoon said as he introduced BTS to Hyunwoo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTS started to introduce themselves to Hyunwoo.
"Hi, I'm Jihoon and 17 years old." Jihoon said.
"Hey hyung's friend! I'm Jimin and I'm 17 too" Jimin said. 
"Yo, I'm Rap Monster and I'm 18" RM said.
"Hyung!! I'm Jungkook and I'm 17 also! :)" Jungkook said with a smile.
"Whee another hyung hehe I'm V and I'm 17" V said with his wide smile. 
"Hi sunbaenim! I'm Jin and 17. He's Suga and 18." Jin said as he pointed to Suga who was distracted by getting the MV plot together.
"Hi I'm Jhope YOUR HOPE and I'm 18 also" Jhope said.
"COME ON JHOPE! NOT AGAIN!!" Rap Monster yelled at him.  
"Haha no no it's okay :) So.. hey Jihoon, Jimin, Rap Monster, Jungkook, V, Jin, Suga, and Jhope. I'm Hyunwoo and I'm 19" Hyunwoo said with his "popular smile." 
"So.. I heard that Seunghoonie hyung and you were going to do the competition!" Jungkook said.
"Yeah and you guys can call me hyung too" Hyunwoo said. 
"Yay! HYUNWOO HYUNG!!" V shouted out. 
"Hyunwoo, you better get used to that" Seunghoon warned his friend with laughter.
"Well if you guys are done eating, I'm going to head back to our hangout spot" Suga said as he walked out as he waved bye. 
"We're done! See you guys later!" they waved bye as they ran to catch up to Suga. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays everyone :)
I'm probably going to try my best to update as much as I can during the winter break so just keep reading :) 
Love you guys.. and remember to...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT