A week has passed...

Finding Him

Thank you for subscribing to this fanfic, even if we weren't able to update as much as we wanted to. :) 
I'm still busy but I thought of adding a chapter before leaving you guys because I owe so much to you guys for subscribing, and reading this fanfic ;)
The co-author of this fanfic had left, so unfortunately, I would be the only one to be updating from now on.. You guys aren't that disappointed are you? :(
Anyway, here we go :) 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time they could just hang out again during the weekend, they were already in the second week of school.
"That flew way too fast! Hopefully the rest of the school year is going to go this speed!" Jimin said.
Jimin didn't like going to school at all, on the other hand, all of the other guys didn't mind going to school. :P
Jin and Jihoon went to class while Suga was going to the gym with V, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook.

After class ended, it was time to go to lunch so Jin and Jihoon waited for the rest of their friends. 
10 minutes passed and nobody showed up. o.o 
"I wonder what's taking them so long." Jin said.
"Do you want to go to the gym and go look for them?" Jihoon asked impatiently. 
As soon as Jihoon said that, Jimin, V, and Jungkook came up behind them and jumped on them. 
"Yah! Do you guys want to die!" Jin asked, he hated when the guys did that to him.
"Sowey" Jungkook said using his aegyo.
They just hit him on the head saying, "Eww never do that again.." and they continued on walking to their cafeteria. 

As they were eating their lunch, they were discussing about when they should start planning out their thing for the competition. 
"Oh yea, about that... I heard that some of our sunbaes were going to do it too!" Suga said.
"Do you know who?" Rap Monster asked..
"It's probably Seunghoonie hyung- I mean sunbaenim... haha" Jimin awkwardly said.
"Dang it, I was going to say who it was..." Suga said angrily.
Everyone just laughed at Suga because they just loved him being annoyed with Jimin sometimes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Over at the other lunch table* 
"Hey Seunghoon!" Hyunwoo said quickly.
"Whoa, man what's up? Why are you in such a rush?" Seunghoon asked his friend.
"Sorry, I can't stay for lunch, I've gotta catch up on my studying for my test..." Hyunwoo said feeling sorry.
"Haha it's okay, I'm going over to Bangtan's lunch table then.. call me up later" Seunghoon said. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At that time, Seunghoon came over to their table.  
"Oh hey hyung, what's up?" Jin asked casually.
"Jin! Hey man! Not bad, how's my home dawg" Seunghoon answered. 
Jin just nodded like he usually did. 
Jihoon just stared confusingly at Seunghoon, because of that sudden accountance of him last time at the elevator. 
"Anyways, that was an amazing game of ball (basketball) last period. Are you guys up to play next time?" Seunghoon asked.
"Wait, you guys played ball without me?!? You guys know how much I like playing ball with Seunghoon sunbae" Jin said furiously.
"Sorry bud, next time!" Seunghoon said trying to make Jin calm down.
Seunghoon just patted his back because he knew how much Jin loved playing basketball with all of them. 

"Anyway, who's this? A new friend?" Seunghoon asked. 
"Oh yea, sorry Jihoon! Hyung, he's Jin's roommate!" Suga said to Seunghoon.
"Nice to meet you man!" Seunghoon said.
"Nice to meet you too sunbaenim~" said Jihoon.
"How old are you?" Seunghoon asked. 
"I'm 17, like Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin!" Jihoon said. 
"Oh.. I'm 19 years old so just call me hyung! No need to call me sunbae! :)" Seunghoon said happily. 
"Okay.. Seunghoon sunbae- I mean Seunghoonie hyung!" Jihoon said awkwardly.
"Well I have to go catch up with some homework" Seunghoon said.
"Okay bye hyung!" everyone said. 

*Hours passed and they're out of school in Jin's and Jihoon's dorm* 

"What are we all doing here?" Jihoon asked. 
"Well.. I thought we were all going to do homework first and then go to our hangout place afterwards." Rap Monster said. 
Everyone else but Jin and Jihoon nodded and they all started to do their homework diligently until V started throwing his "paper airplanes" at Jimin.
This was a bad idea, but luckily everyone was done with their homework and they started walking out to their hangout place. 
 

*At BTS's Hangout Place* 

"Okay, let's get down to business!" Suga said as he jumped into the couch. 
Everyone started to take their seats on the couch following Suga.
Suga was the "leader" of this whole hangout because he was the one who found it.
"So, what do we have to do today?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity. 
"We have to record the song that we're using for the MV for our competition!" J-Hope said smiling.

After Suga re-assigned everyone parts, one-by-one, they stepped into the recording booth.
Suga stayed out of the booth until all of them finished up with their recordings.
"Hey guys! Come out and take a listen!" Rap Monster said as he finished putting the song altogether.
Everyone became speechless. They didn't believe their ears when they heard the harmonies in the chorus part of their song.
"This is better than before! Thankfully we found Jihoonnie!" V screamed.
"Hehe..." Jihoon just scratched his neck obviously blushing but nobody saw luckily.

"Let's go out to eat. I'm hungry!!!" complained Jimin.
When they knew that Jimin was hungry, they knew that they were going to die if they didn't find anything to eat within 30 minutes so they ordered pizza. 
After eating, they went to practice in the other room where there were mirrors on the walls to show what they were dancing to. 
J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook planned out their choreography for the song the week before and was now finalized after 2.5 hours of dancing. 
"But... this is so hard..." Rap Monster complained. 
"I've never danced this much in such a while" Jihoon said looking tired as ever. 
"Guys, let's just end today's practice. We have classes tomorrow too." Jin said being the responsible one. 
"LET'S GO!" everyone yelled. 
They all walked slowly until they reached their dormitory where they split up to go into their respective rooms. 
"Bye guys!" everyone said to one another..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, this isn't that good of a chapter.. is it? >//< 
Anyway, I'll try to hurry and make time to add more chapters! :) 
Please Subscribe & Comment! 
 

Thank you for reading my fanfic  
Love you all <3