First Day of School

Finding Him

"Jihoon-ah! Wake up! We have to go to class!" Jin said shaking me awake. 

"Huh, what? What time is it?" I looked at the clock and it said that it was 6:30AM. 

I looked at Jin, and I saw him dripping wet, which made me notice that he's already took a shower beforehand. 

"Well I'm going to take a shower.. Be back in a bit." I said awkwardly grabbing my clothes. 

After a few moments later

"Hey Jihoon? Are you ready to go?" Jin asked rushing me to pack my belongings. 

"Almost.....DONE!" I shouted as I got together the stuff that I needed. 

"You know, you are so lazy sometimes..." Jin said sarcasticly.

"Haha like someone isn't :P" Jihoon teased. 

"Anyway, what class do you have first?" Jin asked being serious. 

"Here's my schedule!" Jihoon said while opening his backpack.

Unfortunately, his backpack flew open and everything that was in it fell.

Jihoon spotted BTS walking this way that Jihoon and Jin were walking and helped Jihoon get his belongings.

"Thanks guys!" Jihoon said while smiling big. 

"Haha no problem Jihoon-ah!" All the guys said. 

Jin then asked what classes they all had. Luckily, they were in the same classes for singing/rapping. 

"Wait...When are we going back to the place?" Jihoon asked as they went in their first class.

"At night, we should get ready for this competition that I entered us in." J-Hope suddenly brought up as we sat down

"What?!" The rest of us freaked out.

"Hello class!" The teacher interupted us.

~Lunch~

"Wait, so when exactly did you even sign us up?" V asked.

"Yesterday before I went back to my dorm." J-hope continued.

"I'm fine with it, but when is it?" Jungkook shrugged.

"In two weeks..." J-Hope said smiling really wide.

"TWO WEEKS?!" We all shouted.

"Never mind....I'm not fine with it....." Jungkook immediatly said, looking worried.

"We have a week and we aren't even prepared for it!" Jin shouted being the mature one.

"So what we can prepare today!" J-Hope said without thinking.

"We can discuss and prepare for it like now. What does the contest require?" Jihoon brought up.

"Well a mini music video, dance, and a song of ours. For the song and dance we can combine it." J-Hope started us out.

"A music video?!" We flipped out.

"Yeah...Wait Rap Monster hyung, aren't you and Suga hyung in the process of completing a song?!" Jimin brought up.

"Well yeah, but..." Rap Monster said noddingly with Suga. 

"Then we can do that! Wait, but what is it about?" Jimin asked. 

"It's about simple teenage love." Rap Monster said.

"Great then we can create a music video about that." Suga said. 

"Wait, then who will be the girl? It's an all boys school..." V brought up a good point for once. (haha)

"Isn't Jihoon taking class based on acting?" Suga asked.

Jihoon didn't have a good feeling.

"He also does have a bit of a girl's face..." J-Hope added.

"No No No, I don't like where we are going to..." Jihoon paused.

"We found a girl. Congradulations! You are going to become a girl!" the guys congradulated Jihoon.

"I didn't agree to do this!" Jihoon shouted.

"You have no choice it's 7:1. Sorry,but it's just to win to become known and earn money and perform once at Music Bank and Inkigayo, it's worth it." J-Hope brought up another good point.

"WAIT INKIGAYO AND MUSIC BANK?" We started shouting again.

"Maybe Show Champion, M Countdown and Music Bank just only once and for the competition we do it out on the streets and at an amuesment park to gain attraction. We could even probably be recruited, who knows.." J-Hope said excitedly like a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

"No way...." all the boys said with smiles on their faces. 

"B-B-BRINGGGG" the bell rang.

"Shoot I'm late for acting class." Jihoon got up and left worried about the music video.

"I'm so excited for this, but what if they find out that I'm a girl? I still have to find oppa" She got worried.