HyunWoo

Finding Him

Herro!!!

This is the co-author IAMBlackBunny.... Well... I just wanted to say...THANK YOU GUYS who have suscribed!!!!!! YAY!!! JDC_1021 Eonnie is making progress!!! YAY!!!! SO I just wanted to say...
Thank you Sherlyn09, Maiyuzi, shipexogeneration, and Yeajin!!!!! YAY!! If you are reading this and like it so far, but haven't suscribed....PLEASE CLICK THE SUSCRIBE BUTTON~~~ 

Oh and thank you Love_Zelo for commenting!!!

XOXO,

Black Bunny♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Arriving at the cafe~

Jin and I arrived at the cafe.

"Yo Jin!" Guys suddenly swarmed all over Jin.

"Whoa, who is this???" a guy with a deep voice said.

"Oh this is my roomate Jihoon." Jin said.

"How old is he?" the youngest looking one said.

"Jihoon... would you like to introduce yourself to them?" Jin asked.

"Sure!" Jihoon said positively.

"Hi! My name is Jihoon, I'm 17 years old, and I'm Jin's roommate! ^^" Jihoon said.

"Nice to meet you!" said the one with the high pitch voice. 

"Oh wait.. Guys, I think we should introduce ourselves to Jihoon. I'm Taehyung by the way, but feel free to call me V and I'm 17 as well" the 4D guy said.

"I'm Namjoon.. But you can call me Rap Monster, I'm 18." said the guy with the deep voice.

"I'm Jungkook and I'm 17! hehe" said the youngest looking guy while giving an eyesmile. 

"I'm Jimin and I'm 17 too." said the guy with the high pitch voice.

"I'm Hoseok but my friends call me J-Hope.....I'M YOUR HOPE!" said the one with the mask.

*O_O* I stared at J-Hope...

"HOSEOK! How many times do we have to tell you to stop doing that!" Rap Monster said.

"Heh.. Oops.. Sorry about that Jihoon! Btw, I'm 18." J-hope said.  

"And last but not the least, I'm Yoongi! But call me Suga if you want. I'm 18 too." said the one that was tapping rythms.

"So why are we all here?" Jin asked.

"To go school shopping and get some girls on the way :P." They joked.

I frowned, *ughh.. guys will be guys... wait...* I quickly hid the frown after a sec noticing that I was in guy form. 

"But didn't you guys already get your stuff?" I asked.

"No. We slack off during vacations." J-hope sarcastically said.

"Okay..." I said backing off.

"Yeah, we should. I need to buy my textbooks, things for my dorm, and school supplies." Suga said running off.

"I guess we're running then." The guys said running off.

I walked because I didn't like to run, but then I was about to lose sight so I ran as fast as I could, until I caught up to them.

We stopped in front of the store that was 3 blocks away.  

"Pant....Pant....Pant....Gosh you're fast.....Pant..." Jungkook remarked.

"Yeah." The others agreed panting along with Jungkook.

"I....don't....think....so..." As I panted, gasped for air.

We all laughed and went inside when we finally stopped panting.

"So how may I help you?" a girl came over and started flirting with the boys/Jin in particular.

"We're fine, thanks for the help." I said hating the tone of the girl's voice.

"Yah." J-hope nudged me.

"Of course!" Jimin said. 

"I'm fine. Tell me when you guys are leaving." I said going upstairs.

Jin tagged along with me.

"I can tell you are not a fan of girly girls." he said smirking.

"I'm more of the person who like girls just the way they are...Not flirty." I frowned.

Jin chucked.

"So what book are you looking for?" Jin asked.

"Random mystery books and textbooks that might help me with my major. What about you?" I asked.

"Yo!!" Suddenly the guys came upstairs shouting.

The old librarian-like-person frowned and shouted, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

I have to say, her "SHHHHHH!!!" is way louder than the guys.

"Sorry." Suga said politely back.

"So let's find our books and let's get some food cause I'm starving!" Rapmonster said.

Everyone agreed with his plans and went on their own ways.

I was by myself so I was thinking about asking the guys about Hyunwoo.

"So.." I went to Suga, "Do you know anyone named Hyunwoo??" I asked.

"Hyunwoo? I feel like I've heard the name.. But I don't know where exactly. Why?" he asked.

"Just wondering." I shrugged.

I went over to Jungkook, Rapmonster and J-hope.

"Hey, do you guys know a guy named Hyunwoo?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads.

"What am I missing out on?" Jimin put his hand on my shoulder and got in the conversation.

"Well... I was just curious if anyone knew a guy who goes to our school named Hyunwoo." I asked.

"I don't really know anyone in our school, but good like finding him." Jimin said.

I nodded sadly. 

V and Jin found me walking next to them sadly. 

"What's wrong Jihoon?" V asked. 

"Nothing, it's just about this hyung that I know.." I said sighing. 

"A hyung of yours?" Jin asked curiously. 

"No, just an old friend.. that I lost contact of.." I said shrugging. 

"Oh, well, what's his name?" Jin asked again. 

"His name's Hyunwoo, do any of you two know anyone with that name?" I asked full of hope. (HAHAHA JHOPE) 

"Not sure.. But hopefully you will find him again one day" V said. 

I nodded and walked away.

I grabbed the books and purchased it.

"Yah." Jimin nooged me.

"What." I said annoyed. 

"What do you want to eat??" the guys tagged along.

"I don't really care. Whatever you guys want." I shrugged.

"I want pasta!!!" Jungkook chimed.

"Then let's go eat pasta." I said while getting dragged by the guys.

~At the resteraunt~

"GYAAAAA!!!!!!' I heard sooo many screams of girls.

"IT'S CN BLUE OPPAS!!!!!!!!!! Who's the good looking guy next to them?? Is it their new member?!?!" I heard.

I looked over and saw the CN Blue performing at the resteraunt that we were in.

Then I noticed a guy playing a guitar along with them, standing right next to Yonghwa.

I swear I have seen the guy somewhere.....But where???" I asked myself.

The black hair that isn't up. The really pretty eyes...

I feel like I have seen him somewhere...

"Hey...Jihoon...The guy next to Jung Yonghwa sort of looks like you..." Jin pointed out.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah I can sort of see how they look alike... You guys look like twins!" J-Hope shouted.

"O_O" I was left with this expression after what J-Hope had just said. 

"Hyungs!" we heard a shout.

Jungkook already was at a table with the menu in his hands.

We went over to him and ordered food.

I stared at the band trying to remember where I have seen the "new member of CN Blue".

"Urgh...Whatever." I thought giving up.

~After eating~

"So.....We have to go somewhere that you will totally love!!!" Suga said with excitement after Rap Monster payed for the food.

"Where?" I asked.

"To our secret hang out place!!!" Jungkook squealed with excitement.

"Okay." I shrugged.

The guys dragged me again to this old backyard of a ruined house that had a garage door slightly open.

"Let's go!" Rap monster led the way.

As soon as we went to the basement I couldn't believe about where we were.

It was a huge basement that had so many stuff that related to a music studio that also had a dancing room.

"No way." I said looking around.

"We have been working on songs and have been posting them. It was so fun and we even have fans of our own!!!" V shouted excited.

"This place is soo cool!!" I shouted.

"So....How well can you sing or dance? Or play an instrument? :) " Rap monster asked.

"I don't know...." I shrugged.

"Jihoon, you should work with us!!!" Jin shouted jumping up and down with J-hope and Jungkook.

"Depending on his skills.." Suga made a point.

"Show us your skills." Jimin and V sat down.

I trembled...

"Uh....I guess." I shrugged hating about the thought of singing in front of them. I actually loved singing but since I have a high pitched voice, they would notice that I'm actually a girl...

"Okay start!!"

~After singing~

"You have a good voice Jihoon!" Suga notified. 

"Haha, thanks" I said happily. *They didn't notice that I was a girl... SWEET ^^* 

"So what instrument do you play?" Jimin asked. 

"Hmm.. I can play the piano haha" I said. 

"OMG! We should totally have a tiny band!!" V shouted jumping up and down! 

"Well first, we should see his skills :P" Suga said. 

~After playing Wedding Dress by Taeyang on the piano~

"OMG! This is amazing!" Jungkook shouted. 

"In!!! TOTALLY IN!!!!!!!!!" The guys shouted.

"Let's get started!!" Rapmonster shouted...

~After everything, Jin and I decided to head back to our dorm since it was getting pretty late~

Jin and I chatted about our excitement in entering a contest.

We went in our dorm building and was about to arrive our room.

"Wait.. Really Hyunwoo? OMG" A guy walked passed by entering an elevator.

I turned around.

"Okay...Take a chill pill Hyunwoo!!" I heard another shout.

I ran after the guy, but the elevator doors closed.

I looked at the level the elevator was at.

Level_1

I ran down the stairs while I heard Jin shouting at me.

I ignored him and went to the first level.

A few people came out of the elevator.

I should have looked at the clothes or how that person looked like!!!

I stomped in frusteration.

It would have been easy to find him!!!!

Whatever...

I still have this whole school year.. :P