I Had An Older Brother?!?! Since When?!?!

Finding Him

             I was so curious.

The argument that I could hear from the hallway made me so curious.

"We will look like fools. We will look like harsh people." I heard the booming voice of my father, the owner of a world wide bank.

"But, I need him back. Can't you see that Jieun's all lonely? She really wants a type of sibling that can take care of her when we're gone!" The words my mother spoke confused me.

"Jieun doesn't need a sibling. She has what she needs. She would be confused too. No actually, the whole world would be confused. Nobody except us two knows that we have an older son and we need to forget him. He's not going to to do any good for us. Sorry, honey." my father said.

"What?! I have an older sibling that I never knew about?!?!?" I screeched in my head.

I dropped the doll I had in my hands and it landed with a clack sound as the plastic and hard stone tiles met.

"Jieun?" I heard my father's voice coming near.

I quickly grabbed the doll and ran upstairs into my room pretending to sleep. I heard click clacking of my father's shoes.

He came upstairs and in my room. I squeezed my eyes shut. I heard him sigh and leave the room. 

 

After that day, I made a new dare to find my lost oppa......