Pasta

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

 

 

~*{Chapter Seven: Pasta}*~

 

 


 

~*~

 

tumblr_m735tbw2rK1rxgaoqo2_250.gif

 

~*~

 

"Yes! Get to work the pasta line today!" beamed Chanyeol as he came skipping into the kitchen. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the awkward skipping the tall, lengthy line cook was doing- it didn't look right when Chanyeol did it. It was awkward and probably the only person in the world who would even consider that cute would be Baekhyun- which he did because everything the taller male did was cute to the short line cook.

 

"Why do you get to work the pasta line today?" grumbled Chen as he shot a glare towards Xiumin, who guiltily looked away as he conversed with Kyungsoo.

 

"Hehe, jealous? Xiumin said I could." jeered Chanyeol and Chen just huffed and puffed as he when to his position in the kitchen.

 

"Yeol, do you dress yourself in the dark?" Baekhyun teased as his eyes landed on Chanyeol's messy attire. He sighed as he walked up to the taller one and began fixing his clothing. 

 

"B-Baek...??" Chanyeol stammered when he felt the shorter one reached behind him to tie his apron securely around his waist.

 

"What? We are a five-star restaurant, we can't have our chefs looking messy, stupid." Baekhyun mumbled as his own cheeks flushed at Chanyeol's blush. Chanyeol instinctively leaned even closer as he ran his fingers gently through Baekhyun's hair.

 

Baekhyun froze slightly at the feel of Chanyeol's fingers through his hair and he kept his hands frozen around Chanyeol's waist as he glanced up- locking gazes with the tall line cook. Chanyeol had froze too, with his fingers still hanging in Baekhyun's hair, as he gazed down at the blushing Baek. Baekhyun's heart fluttered as he realized how close they actually were and before either of them could say anything- a certain troll came and shoved Chanyeol into Baekhyun- letting the two share a painfully awkward kiss.

 

Chen's laughter rung through the kitchen as the two other line cooked pulled away from each other, flushed and blushing beet red. 

 

"Chen, I'm going to ing kill you!" hissed Chanyeol as he lurched towards Chen - who hurriedly scurried behind a certain blushing Executive Chef. Baekhyun just stood staring at his feet with his cheeks burning as he gently ran his finger tips across his bottom lip.

 

Kyungsoo reluctantly held Chanyeol back as Xiumin forcefully dragged the troll from the kitchen and into the back room to give him a lecture. A soft hiss left Chen's lips as Xiumin slapped the line cook upside his head.

 

"You are lucky that Kyungsoo held Chanyeol ba-" started Xiumin, but his sentence was cut off as he was slammed up against the nearest wall with lips pressed against his own. 

 

He immediately reached up to shove Chen away,but no sooner was his wrists pinned against the wall. Xiumin tried to break free from Chen's grasp, but Chen wasn't having it. He used one knee to spread the Executive Chef's legs and started grinding against the shorter male. 

 

"C-Chen!" Xiumin gasped as he felt his knees grow weak. He knew he had to pull away, but his mind was starting to become hazy as heat started to pool in his lower region.

 

Chen slammed his lips against Xiumin's as he released his hold around the older one's wrists and allowed them to grip at the Executive Chef's hips. A surprised moan slipped from Xiumin's lips as Chen's knee was replaced with  hips and his hands flew to Chen's chest to push him away, but instead-ended up his shirt to keep himself upright. 

 

Xiumin was Executive Chef. He knew better than anyone to keep business and personal matters separate, but the blinding pleasure he was receiving seemed to block out all the principles he had set for himself. 

 

Chen smirked in the kiss when he felt Xiumin kiss back and began to jerk his hips to meet the shorter one's. Soft mewls slipped from Xiumin's lips as his fingers found themselves lodged into Chen's locks, tugging him closer. A loud dragged-out moan slipped from Xiumin's lips as he was lifted from the floor and slammed once more against the wall as Chen against him. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around Chen's neck as he was ed into the wall repeatedly and let his head roll back in pleasure- soft whimpers slipping past his lips everytime his back met with the wall.

 

They couldn't keep the kiss going as their hips jerked together and instead panted against each other's lips. One hard jerk from Xiumin let Chen know that the older was close to releasing and he pulled back- setting XIumin back onto the floor which then gained a soft whimper of protest. He returned his lips to Xiumin's and tugged harshly on his bottom lip- eventually receiving entrance just moments later.

 

A soft shudder when through Xiumin and Chen could feel the older one's lips tremble against his. Chen felt Xiumin's arms wrap around his waist and a surprised, but delighted, mewl left Chen's lips as Xiumin forcefully jerked their hips together, pushing and pulling Chen's hips to meet his.

 

Xiumin was a mess. He was messed up and by the one person he wanted to avoid. Chen on the other hand, loved that the older one was crumbling from his touch. He reached and took one of Xiumin's hand, guiding it to the bulge in his pants as he broke the kiss to lean his lips against Xiumin's earlobe.

 

"Touch me." Chen ordered as he hotly mewled into XIumin's ear. Xiumin's cheeks were beyond pink, now flushed with a deep red color and soon enough, the older one was palming Chen through his Chef's uniform.  Their lips found each other's once again as soft moans slipped from Chen's lips and Xiumin swallowing those moans in a passionate kiss.

 

A rough, sloppy kiss was give to Xiumin and he could feel Chen shiver violently, indicating that he had indeed released. His lips were parted, an inch away from Xiumin's, as he came down from his high and Xiumin again began bucking against Chen- wanting to feel friction and emitting needy mewls.

 

A smirk graced Chen's lips as he gripped onto XIumin's hips in a bruising manner and gave one, hard against Xiumin before pulling back. XIumin's hands flew out to pull Chen back to him, but the younger one had dodged it and teasingly allowed his fingers to trace along the bulge in the Executive Chef's pants.

 

Xiumin whimpered only to receive a devious smile from Chen and the line cook leaned and placed his lips only a centimeter from Xiumin's lips-  watching as the Executive Chef's eyes fluttered.

 

Xiumin's heart fluttered as his eye fell to the lips that were so close to his own- wanting to feel them pressed roughly into his. Chen could see the pure lust in Xiumin's eyes and he knew he got the Executive Chef right where he wanted him. He gave Xiumin's clothed member a light squeeze, earning a loud squeak, and playfully at the older one's trembling bottom lip.

 

"I don't like someone telling me 'No'. I hate that the most and that's exactly what you did earlier. Not only did you tell me no, but you purposely gave the pasta line position to Chanyeol. You really need to learn, Executive Chef, that payback's a ." Chen whispered and Xiumin whimpered as the line cook disappeared from the backroom. 

 

Left alone, Xiumin let out soft sigh as he leaned against the wall- his heart still beating a mile a minute. He tried to reason with himself and he let out a loud wail of frustration when he realized that he succumbed to Chen's touch. All of this over pasta. Xiumin mentally cursed Chanyeol and Chen when he found it hard to move due to his .

 

 

Xiumin now loves hates pasta.

 

~*~

 


AN:// Mad cuz i had finished this chapter...and then it accidently deleted it and then i had to start over and stuff....DX anyways, hoped you liked the baekyeol and xiuchen, authornim loves you all ! <3