I'll Melt You Down Like Ice Cream

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

 

||~*{Chapter Twenty- Five:  I'll Melt You Down Like Ice Cream }*~||

 


~*~

 

tumblr_m8exvlLLZK1rxgaoqo5_250.gif

 

~*~

 

 

 
"I'm home!" Suho sang cheerfully as he pushed through his door and flung his luggage off to the side. He noticed that he hadn't heard footsteps behind him and a frown perched onto his lips as he turned to stare at the server who hesitated outside of the doorway.
 
"Ayy~ Stop being so shy."Suho teased as he used one hand to grab Yi Xing's wrist while the other grabbed the  server's suitcase and dragged him inside.
 
"Sorry to intrude..." Yi Xing mumbled shyly as he allowed Suho to drage him inside.
 
"You aren't intruding. Just think of this as your home for now."
 
Yi Xing simply nodded as he waddled over and perched himself awkwardly on Suho's sofa.
 
"So....um....we should set some rules and also decide how much my rent will be." Yi Xing mumbled as he fumbled with the hem of his shirt.
 
Suho sighed as he took a seat next to the server before flashing a small smile.
 
"Well, first this first. You aren't going to pay rent." 
 
"B-But, General Manager-"
 
"No 'buts'. Also, in this house you call me Suho," teased the General Manager as he reached up to ruffle the other one's hair lightly- finding it somewhat amusing at the light blush that flourished the younger one's cheeks. ", And instead of rent, how about you just pay for groceries?"
 
Yi Xing hesitated as he quietly thought about Suho's suggestion. "I don't mind that, but I should also do chores. I would feel wrong if all I did was buy groceries. It wouldn't be fair to you."
 
Suho nodded slowly as he took in other's suggestion. "Alright. Deal. So, how about we celebrate your moving in?"
 
"What do you mean, General Manager?"
 
"Well, first stop calling me general manager. Just call me Suho." Suho grinned, as he pointed in the direction of the kitchen. "Second, I was thinking of something along the lines of ice cream, cookies, Soju, and some good old fashion karaoke."
 
A small laugh left Yi Xing's lips as his deep, brown orbs crinkled up into crescents.
 
 " What a weird combination....but, that sounds good to me."
 
 
 
 
||~*~||
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun sighed as he made his way through the familiar building, tugging his oversized coat closer to his body to escape the cold that hugged the air.
 
He was frustrated.
 
 Extremely frustrated since a certain line cook seemed to be ignoring his texts and phone calls. 
 
Of course Chanyeol was going to freak out- Baekhyun had suspected he would - but to avoid the problem all together was down right ridiculous.
 
However, Tao was right. Giving Chanyeol space to think seemed like the only option. 
 
It wasn't like Baekhyun wasn't worried - he was terrified. He didn't want to mess up his relationship with his closes friend, but being just friends wasn't enough. 
 
Chanyeol had said it himself- he liked Baekhyun.
 
So, that couldn't possibly be the end of it...right?
 
Another sigh escaped Baekhyun's chapped lips as he stood in front of Suho's condo door.
 
He wanted to speak to Tao, to clear his mind, but he didn't have the slightest clue as to where the younger one lived or even his cell phone number. Kai was too busy with Kyungsoo to be of much help and that's how Baekhyun found himself standing in front of Suho's door- hoping that the older one would be willing to listen to Baekhyun's venting.
 
Baekhyun needed to vent. He needed to vent before it got out of control.
 
While bitting worriedly on his bottom lip, the short line cook lifted a fist and gently pounded on the door,
 
He listened intently as shuffling and muffled music came from the other side of the door.
 
A few seconds passed and the door flung open to reveal a slightly flushed, disheveled Suho.
 
"Baek~"  Suho cooed with a dazzling grin and Baekhyun's eyes widened in shock as a sudden strong scent flooded his nose.
 
"G-General Manager.... Are you drunk?" 
 
A giggled, one definitely giving away the elder's intoxicated state, left Suho's rosy lips as he shook his head. "Of course not, silly, Why would gramps be drunk?"
 
"Oh, dear god, you are-" started Baekhyn, only to be cut off with a familiar voice. 
 
"MY BOY! geopumcheoreom geojit mameul!Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!"
 
Baekhyun froze as he heard the voice sing along to the melody that seemed to drift from Suho's living room.
 
"Don't tell me...is that Yi Xing singing??"
 
Suho simply giggled as he brushed off Baekhyun's question and quickly dragged the shorter one inside.
 
"XingXing, guess who's here~~~" Suho sang cheerfully as he shoved the poor line cook into the living room.
 
Baekhyun's eyes rivaled Kyungsoo's, and possibly Totoro's, as he took in the sight.
 
Empty Soju cans laid scattered on the coffee table with tubs of melting ice cream, as well as half- eaten cookies. Suho's flat screen was on and a tiny karaoke machine was plugged in. An equally drunk Yi Xing, stood with his eyes basically glued to the screen as he swayed his hips in time to the beat of.....
 
"Bubble pop." Baekhyn mumbled as he stared at the server who had yet to notice him. " Yi Xing is dancing and singing to Bubble Pop.....I am never going to let him live this down...."
 
"XingXing! Hey, hey, Xing! Xingie! Look! Look! Guess who's here!" Suho called cheerfully as he messily stumbled over to where Yi Xing was.
 
 
Yi Xing stopped singing as he turned around and a creepy, drunken grin spread across the server's lips as his eyes landed on a stunned line cook.
 
"Baek-ie baby!" Yi Xing called as he let the microphone slip from his fingers and Baekhyun choked on air.
 
Yi Xing launched himself at Baekhyun and quickly swallowed the shorter one in a hug.
 
"Did you come to play with us??" Yi Xing cooed softly as Suho waddled over to the karaoke machine- picking up the microphone the server had dropped.
 
"Eww. Get off of me, Yi Xing. This shirt is expensive and I can't take the risk of you ruining it." Baekhyun growled as he crinkled his nose in hopes of blocking out the strong alcoholic stench that covered Yi Xing.
 
"Ugh. Touchy, touchy, meanie." Hissed Lay as he snuggled into the line cook.
 
"Yah! My shirt, bro, my damn shirt! Do you know how expensive this shir-"
 
"ICE CREAM~ ICE CREAM~ ILL MELT YOU DOWN LIKE ICE CREAM~!"
 
Baekhyun got cut off mid- sentence as his General Manager belted out Ice Cream as if it was a ballad.
 
"Whoo! Go Suho!" Sang Yi Xing, as he turned his attention to the General Manager and quickly took a seat on the couch- pulling the protesting line cook with him.
 
"Nan dalkomhan ice cream! neon noganaerilgeol! Sangkeumhan ice cream cream cream cream cream~~!!" 
 
"Oh, dear god..." Breath Baekhyun as he watched his own General Manager attempt and miserably fail to copy the original dance.
 
"Go Suho! Go Suho!" Y Xing cheered before taking a swig from one of the open Soju bottles on the coffee table.
 
"XingXing, come play with me!" Suho called and the server didn't hesitate to bolt up from his seat.
 
"Oh my god...." Baekhyun breathed as the server and General Manager danced closely together in time with the beat as they slurred over the lyrics.
 
"Ma diamond ring! so bling bling! Boyeojulge nae y swag!!!"  The two sang - more like yelled- as they began swaying their hips together, barely any space between them.
 
Baekhyun just sat frozen on the couch as he watched the scene unfold before him.
 
This wasn't what he was expecting...not at all. He knew Suho couldn't handle too much alcohol, and he's never seen Yi Xing drink before, but this was certainly not what he expected.
 
A sudden, devious thought flooded his mind as a smirk perched onto his lips.
 
The line cook quickly fished into his pocket- pulling out his phone and holding it up towards the dancing drunken co-workers,
 
"I am sooo never letting them live this down...." Baekhyun mumbled.
 
Click.
 
Evidential proof. Baekhyun's smirk grew wider as he eyed his newly taken picture.
 
Suho was seen with his hands gripping at Yi Xing's waist while the server's arm were thrown around the other's neck and their bodies were pressed flash together.
 
" General Manager and Yi Xing, huh...." A small chuckle left Baekhyun's lips as he saved the single picture to his phone. " Now this shall truly be interesting....."
 
 
 
 
||~*~||
 
 
 

||Author's Note||: Holy smokes guys..,all the subs and lovely comments I've gotten. ;___; thank you all so much and Authornim loves you all! A funny SuLay moment for you guys in return for all the love ;___; I'm sorry I'm not updating quickly, school is literally kicking my and I've got so much to do before Christmas break, but I'll try my best.  I know it's short, but I hope you enjoy ^^ till the next update~ authornim loves you all and I appreciate every last one of you. ( ignore spelling mistakes )

 

Who's ready for some Taoris ;D??

 

Heechul Gif Pictures, Images and Photos