White Chocolate

Cupid's Kitchen

 

 

 

~*{ Chapter Fifteen: White Chocolate }*~

 


~*~

 

tumblr_m56duelkVZ1rxgaoqo4_250.gif

 

~*~

 

"ZiZi, what's that noise?" Sehun mumbled as his eyes fixated on the wall. On the other side of the wall was Kyungsoo's and Kai's  hotel room and the Pastry Chef could make out profanities that sounded as if it was coming from none other than the Sous Chef himself.

"It....It sounds like Sous Chef." Tao mumbled and jumped when a sudden loud bang could be heard.

Sehun frowned as he scooted off the bed. " I didn't think the Sous Chef had it in him to yell like that....Can we go see?"

Tao nodded and scooted off his own bed. Both the Pastry Chef and Busser peaked out their hotel door to see a worried Yi Xing, a sticky Chanyeol, and dazed Luhan standing outside the Sous Chef and Bartender's hotel door. 

"What's the deal with all the noise?" Tao asked as both Sehun and him joined the others. 

"Well, from what I have heard so far, Kai said something to Sous Chef and it ended up pissing him off." explained Chanyeol and Yi Xing nodded as well.

"And when Sous Chef is angry, it isn't pretty. Executive Chef is in there along with General Manager and Kris to try and calm him down, but it looks like it's getting worse." Luhan chimed in.

Sehun frowned as he turned towards Tao, tugging on the hem of the taller one's shirt. "Can you go in there and stop them? They're being loud and my head hurts."

Tao grinned at Sehun's whine and gently ran his fingers through the shorter one's hair before ruffling it slightly. "Alright, alright."

Tao took a deep breath and ignored Yi Xing's warning as he reached for the door to swing it open. Once in the door way, Tao's eyes widened in shock at the scene in front of him.

Suho and Kris were both holding Kyungsoo back as Xiumin tried his hardest to calm the Sous Chef down with soft words. Kai was on one of the chairs, left cheek completely red, as his eyes stayed glued to the ground. One of the complimentary coffee mugs from the hotel was shattered on the ground, coffee everywhere, and the strong scent of coffee hugged the air. The coffee table was also flipped over and Kyungsoo's seemed ready to attack the younger one once more. Various of insults and curses were leaving the Sous Chef's lips and Kai just repeatedly apologized.

Suho happened to glance up and met Tao's gaze as he flashed the younger one a small, awkward smile- continuing to struggle with holding Kyungsoo back, who was now clawing at the air to get at Kai. "O-Oh , Tao....um, er, this is...."

Tao held up a hand to stop the general manager midsentence as he took a deep breath and approached the angry Sous Chef who was now almost out of the other three's grasp. Swiftly and gently, Tao maneuvered Xiumin from in front of Kyungsoo and pinned the Sous Chef to the ground in seconds- causing the air to be knocked out of him. A loud gasp left Kyungsoo's lips as he stared up dazed at the Pastry Chef who sat on top of him.

"Whoa...." breathed Xiumin as everyone in the room just stared at Tao with bug-eyes.

"Are you calmed down now, Sous Chef?" Tao asked softly when he noticed that Kyungsoo's lips were shut and that the older one was just staring up at him in shock.

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, still returning back to his normal self and Tao flashed a small smile down at the Sous Chef. 

"Now, I'm going to release you, but you have to promise not to kill Kai once I do. Okay?"

At the mention of the bartender's name, Kyungsoo's anger flared through the roof once more and he turned his head to look up at Kris.

"I need to switch rooms. I'm not staying in here tonight. I tried to fix the damn problem, but then he just goes and..." Kyungsoo's voice trailed off as he began to shake with anger.

"Then, you can come stay with us tonight." Sehun offered and everyone looked up to see that all the members who were outside were now standing in the room, watching the scene unfold.

"I'm sorry, but did anyone else like no get all speechless by Tao's kung-fu thingy he just did." blurted Chanyeol and Tao looked up at the line cook to frown.

"It's not Kung Fu. It's Wu Shu. Anyways, that's besides the point.  I wouldn't mind having the Sous Chef with us tonight since me and Sehun normally sleep together anyways-"

"You both what?" Kris interrupted suddenly, but Tao just ignored him.

"-but only for tonight because whatever this issue is needs to be resolved before the actual competition day. Tomorrow is just the prepping, so having Sous Chef with us for one night won't hurt. How about it, Sous Chef?"

Kyungsoo took a deep breaths before flashing a lazy smile up at the Pastry Chef. "That's fine. You can release me now, Tao."

"But, don't I get a say in anything?" whined Kai and Kris shot the younger one a glare.

"You are the one who caused this! So no!" growled Kris.

"You weren't even here to hear the whole conversation! So how are you so sure that I caused it?!" shot back Kai.

"Because, Kyungsoo is more levelheaded than you, so the fact that he's pissed obviously means that you did something. Plus, it always tends to be your fault..." scoffed Xiumin and Kai just groaned because he really could fight the Executive's statement.

Tao released Kyungsoo cautiously and helped the shorter one to stand up, keeping one hand firmly wrapped around his elbow.

"Okay, yeah, still mind blown about the whole Kung-Fu move." mumbled Chanyeol.

"You need to go wash up, Chanyeol-hyung. Oh, and it's Wu Shu." corrected Sehun before helping Tao the Sous Chef to their hotel room.

Kris let out a sigh as he dragged his fingers through his locks before turning back to Kai. "For now, just stay put in this room and don't even think about bother Kyungsoo tonight. Give him time to calm down. We're going to address this problem tomorrow before we go down to the competition prep location. Let's go, Suho."

"Be good, Kai." Suho said as he flashed a small smile and followed the Assistant general manager out- everyone else leaving as well.

 

 

~*~

 

 

"So, wanna tell me what happened, Sous Chef? You'll find that it feels better if you release some steam...in non- violent ways." Tao said as he flashed a small smile once they were inside their hotel room. Sehun quickly scurried to one of the beds, therefore claiming that one as his and Tao's, while Kyungsoo took a seat on the other bed.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath as he fiddled with the ends of his sleeves before glancing up at the two younger ones who patiently waited to hear the story.

"W-Well....uh....I don't know if you've figured this out about the bartender yet, but he's kind of loose...or atleast he's known to me loose..."mumbled Kyungsoo.

"You mean he sleeps around?" Sehun asked and Kyungsoo nodded as his eyes lowered to the floor.

"Well, yeah and, well....he was mad at the hickey that Chanyeol gave me-"

"Whoa, you and Chanyeol-hyung?" blurted Sehun, only to be lightly nudged on the head by Tao who shot the younger one a scolding look.

"No! I mean, we're friends and all, but there's nothing between us like that. The whole reason I even got the stupid hickey was because Kai had one as well and when he was trying to justify his reasons for it,  his mouth slipped and he said that he...." trailed of Kyungsoo and Tao could see the shorter one's eyes glisten with threatening tears.

"Take your time, Sous Chef...." Tao murmured softly as he watched Kyungsoo grip at his own pants.

"He said that he was sleeping around and that it was my fault that I kept pushing him away and something stupid about how 'men have needs' and.... and he actually blamed me for it all, in a really childish manner and next thing I knew, I snapped and God, I don't know why I'm telling you two all of this...." Kyungsoo's words slurred towards the ends as his voice cracked slightly and Tao got up to go sit next to the Sous Chef. He began rubbing gentle circles on the shorter one's back and he flashed a small smile down at Kyungsoo.

"It'll be alright. " Sehun mumbled softly and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"I don't even know why this angered me...it's not like we're together or whatever..."

Tao laughed lightly as he gently ran his fingers through Kyungsoo's dark hair. "It's obviously because you have feelings for him.  You were probably angry because you feel like your feelings are getting yanked around. I mean I see the way Kai treats you and how he is around you, so to know that he slept around while flirting with you and then blaming it on you- why, I'd be pissed as well. "

Kyungsoo frowned up at Tao. " I-I don't feel anything towards him..."

Sehun snorted, a little too loudly, as he grinned at the in denial Sous Chef. "Sure, you don't..."

Tao quickly got up and walked over to the little mini fridge, pulling out white chocolate before returning to Kyungsoo's side. He flashed a small smile towards the shorter one as he held out the chocolate. 

"Chocolate makes people feel better. Here, have some. Chocolate's been known to create a buzz for those who are feeling bad and it immediately lifts one's mood." 

"Isn't chocolate bad for your health,though?"

"Only if you have it in excessive amounts. Go on, have some."

Kyungsoo nodded and broke off a piece of chocolate before slipping some past his lips. Sehun let out a soft whine as he scurried over to the other side of Tao. 

"I want some..." mumbled Sehun, parting his lips- waiting.  Tao laughed as he dropped a small piece of chocolate in Sehun's mouth and the shorter one beamed up at the Pastry Chef.

Kyungsoo, who normally didn't really eat sweats, found that Tao was right.

Chocolate really did seem to make the Sous Chef feel better.

 

~*~

 

 


AN:// don't worry, Kaisoo couple will make up once more a.k.a. a steamy kaisoo moment with no interruptions from the SuLay ing couple ~ anyways hoped you enjoyed the small chapter and I'm pretty shocked that lots of you actually like the TaoHun couple and for those of you who ship that couple.....well....i don't want to ruin anything just yet but their relationship will play a major role in upcoming chapters ;D anyways, authornim loves you all ~ <3