004 - Oct 2011

Did You Say SHINee? [Hiatus]

I had an off day today so I contacted the SHINee members to see if anyone was free to bring me around. Unfortunately, all of them were busy with their schedules, but Minho suggested that I can go meet with their sunbaenims, TVXQ.

“Ah noona, Changmin hyung actually told me that they’re going for golf today, I’m sure they’ll be happy to bring you along.”

“Really…? But…”

“Noona, it’ll be fine, they won’t bite hahaha. Just go, and uhm... I need to go now, the director is calling, I’ll text you hyung’s number, kay?”

“Wai-…”

And off went the line. I was still in a state of confusion and disbelief when that happened, but it only took three seconds to jolt me back into reality when my phone beeped, showing an unread message. I opened up the message, it was from Minho, who gave me Changmin’s number and a message that reads, “Jinki hyung just nagged that ‘Tell EunMin not to do stupid things like flirting’ *laughter emoji*”. I rolled my eyes after reading that, then decided to dial Changmin’s number anyway. The phone rang for a while, before he picked up and asked who was on the other line.

“Uh… Hello, Changmin o-ppa?... It’s EunMin, Minho’s friend.”

“Ah… I’ve heard about you. What’s the occasion?”

I then gave him a quick explanation about my situation, and just as Minho said, the TVXQ members were delighted to let me come along. Changmin sent me the location of the private golf field through text, and even assured me that there will not be any paparazzi nor fans around so I can just be myself there. I took a cab and arrived at the location shortly, and began to look for the TVXQ members. To be sure, I even googled their names and scroll through the images to ease myself in recognizing them. Soon enough, I saw two guys coming towards me with their golf equipments, and I didn’t hesitate to quickly bow at them. They nodded back at me and smiled.

“Sorry to bother you guys, haha…” I smiled shyly.

“It’s alright, so I’m Changmin, he’s Yunho.” One of the guys said, holding out his hand to shake mine before introducing the other guy beside him.

I shook their hands politely and we carried on with our activities after that. Actually, this was the first time I’ve ever touched golf, so I was struggling for a bit to even figure out the correct position to hold the golf club. Yunho must have seen me scratching my head in confusion, because he came over and tried to help me immediately by holding my hands to position it correctly. I startled for a second at the sudden skinship, and my face felt hot. I think I blushed.

Moments later, we took a break and went for a cold drink to cool our bodies down in such a hot sunny day. As we were chatting away, my phone rang and I recognize the ringtone, it was Jinki. I excused myself from Yunho and Changmin, and went to a corner to pick up the call.

“Yeobeosaeyo?”

Funny enough, Jinki started nagging about “no flirting” to me again and said that I should take my leave as soon as possible. I shrugged it off and told him to relax before playfully hang up on him as quick as I could, not waiting for him to finish his sentence. He must have felt bewildered, because as soon as I sat back down with the oppas, my phone rang once again. I sighed and gave the both of them a weak smile. This time, he got a little mad and scolded me over the phone, so I excused myself once again to go back to that corner.

“Did you just hang up on me just to have a good time with them, huh? Wow, now I deeply regretted letting you go along with my hyungs. You’re---”

“Jinki.” I called, in the middle of his endless nagging and complaints.

He stopped after hearing his name in a calm tone, before answering me with a “Yeah?”

“I’m fine, okay?”

The other line went silence for a couple of seconds, before a light sigh was heard as he replied with an “Okay”. I then ended the call with him after some reassurance and went back to the oppas.

“Sorry, Jinki was nagging me about something, I’m really positive that he’s becoming like Kibum.”

The both of them grinned, before Yunho replied, “He must have been worried about you.”

I shrugged my shoulders and pouted.

Onew’s POV

Today, we had a CF filming, but EunMin was free so Minho told her to join TVXQ for golf. Upon hearing that, I told Minho to warn her not to simply flirt with the others and Minho just laughed at me.

Obviously, I was getting worried so I decided to give her a call during our break time. When sleepy head hung up on me the first time, I was furious because she did not even bother to let me finish my sentence. A lot of thoughts rushed through my mind at that time, so I called her once again. Unknowingly, I got mad at her and raised my voice while talking through the phone, but she managed to kept me in control after a while. Only then, I started feeling apologetic towards her and we ended our call in peace. I sighed heavily, and I heard Jonghyun walking towards me from behind and asked,

“Hyung, what happened? Why the sullen face?”

I shook my head and told him that it was nothing, but I thought about how I should just go pick EunMin up right away or something. Caught up in my own thoughts, I immediately stood up and grabbed my belongings to leave the set, only to be stopped by Kibum.

“Yah, yeonggam (old man), where are you going? We’re not done yet.”

I halted my steps and looked him in the eyes, before realizing that I have to finish my work first. That way, the members wouldn’t notice that I’m putting EunMin as my priority and pester me about the dating issue. I sighed heavily once again and went back in despite all my worrying.

But soon after we have finished the shooting for the day, I dismissed myself from the group and told them that I promised EunMin to pick her up. They didn’t ask much and just let me go, which I’m slightly thankful about. I arrived at the venue after some time, and I went in searching for EunMin as soon as I could. Few moments later, I finally saw her and my heart felt lifted up for a little. However, looking at her all smiley and laughter with my hyungs, I couldn’t help getting jealous so I went over to grab her by surprise.

“J-jinki?” She called, staring at me with her confused eyes. Yunho and Changmin hyung stood up as well, and greeted me with a nod and smile. I then took a glance at EunMin, loosen my grip and my eyebrows before facing both my hyungs.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho and Changmin hyung. Sorry for barging in like this, but I’ll take EunMin with me now.”

I bowed, then flash them a friendly grin. They chuckled and just nodded at my request so the both of us left the scene shortly after. As we left the place, I felt EunMin stopped following me so I turned to look at her. Indeed, she has stopped her footsteps and was frowning at me.

“Jinki, you broke the rule again.” She took her hand from my grip, and crossed her arms dissatisfied.

Ops. There goes five points.

----------------------------------------

Enjoy, teehee. Here's a jealous Jinki for you~
And hmmm, what could the minus 5 pts mean? :P