Chapter Five - Alone with him.. only him.

Mischief and Love

"Repeat why we have to take her on our shopping trip, again please?" I mutter gloomily as Key, Jonghyun, Onew and I walk behind Minho and Yuri through the crowded mall.

Key rolls his eyes and shoots his arm out into the air, as if wiping a window. "It's all apart of the plan, Taemin, all apart of the plan..~"
 
"Yeah and what exactly am I supposed to do?" I sigh, crossing my arms against my chest as Minho and Yuri entwine their fingers together and happily continue to proceed walking.
 
Onew grins devioushly, rubbing his hands like an evil mastermind. He always has the ideas.. seriously, I never knew his brain was bigger than a fly's brain. Strange. I guess all the chicken he eats gives him intelligence.. "We're out in the mall so one, we can buy things and two, you can make Minho happy."
 
I raise my eyebrow, giving him a look. "How am I supposed to make a smile appear on his face at a crowded mall?"
 
"He's stupid, isn't he?" Jonghyun snickers by Key's side, earning a playful smack from the umma himself.
 
"Taemin, we're at a crowded mall because it's crowded. All sorts of stuff could happen here!" Key exlaims loudly, probably bothered by my stupidity. 
 
"For example?" I mumble, still quite confused. How am I even going to be with Minho at such a crowded mall? Even now i'm being pushed around from these rushing people!
 
Key sighs, placing a hand on my shoulder. "For example, we might all seperate and get lost. So you could be with Minho, all alone.."
 
"And how is that going to make him happy?!" I whine. "That's so stupid! He'll just try to find you guys instead of-"
 
"He wont try to find us if you just stick by his side and drag him to other shops. For once, it'll be a day without Yuri! Don't you want that?" Onew interrupts immediately, his eyes twinkling.
 
I nod slowly, my expression changing slightly. "But.. are you sure this will work..? He might want to be with Yuri instead of me.."
 
"That's unless you either make him happy or make him laugh. Don't be an old man and let him take you places!" Jonghyun replies. "Be fun, adventurous! Take him random places!"
 
"S-sure then.." I find myself blurting
 
"What are you waiting for? Go catch up to Minho! JJong and I will call Yuri here, then take Minho up somewhere, far away from us, got it?" Key's serious expression forms. "Don't mess this up!"
 
Step three, push Yuri aside.
 
"Got it!" I grin devioushly, before sprinting foward. People push and bump into me along the way, but I manage to spot frog boy and Yuri, walking besides eachother. "Minho!"
 
Minho's head turns towards me and he blinks. "Oh, Taemin!" He smiles as I catch up to him.
 
"Yuri, Key is calling you back there!" I say loudly to Yuri, my voice barely hearable because of the loud chitter chatters of the people around us.
 
Yuri sighs. "Fine.. stay here Minho, okay?"
 
"Sure." Minho smiles as Yuri skips away. We wait in silence before I suddenly grab Minho's hand. He looks at me, confused.
 
"There's this really awesome icecream stand that sells the best icecream on the fourth floor. Let's go!" I say quickly, beginning to run. I drag him along with me with all my might and don't stop, even when he begins yelling my name. We're getting a few weird looks, but I can explain at the fourth floor..
 
After a few minutes of running upstairs and going through escalators, we finally reach the fourth floor and we're both breathing heavily, our hands on our knees as we try to catch our breathes. "T-taemin." Minho breathes. "We were supposed to stay there and wait for Yuri!"
 
"W-well I forgot?" It sounded more of a question, but I quickly waddle to the icecream stand and point to the flavours. "Anyway, we're here. What flavour do you want?"
 
Minho rolls his eyes and walks up to the stand, his eyes scanning all the rows of flavours. "I'll just have chocolate fudge."
 
"But I wanted chocolate fudge!" I lie. I actually wanted bubblegum flavour, but we'll see where this goes..
 
Minho looks at me curiously. "You usually get bubblegum, banana or strawberry flavour.. you don't like chocolate fudge that much because it's too sweet.."
 
"I-I.." I cough awkwardly. "I want to try it again."
 
Minho smirks, turning to the cashier lady who's looking at us curiously. "Okay, we'll have two chocolate fudges, please."
 
The lady frowns. "I'm sorry, there's only one container of chocolate fudge left.."
 
Minho glares at me. "Well i'll just take-"
 
"Actually, we'll get it. Just one chocolate fudge please." I chirp brightly, pulling out some cash from my pocket and sliding it on the counter. The lady simply nods and hands us the delicious looking but sweet fudge and smiles.
 
I bring Minho to a small table at the back and smirk as his glare becomes killer. "That's mean of you. Getting only one for yourself? You know I wanted one too."
 
"I know.. and you really don't like the other flavours." I smile. "So we're going to share this."
 
Minho's eyes soften. "Okay then.."
 
I open the lid and spoon up some fudge and smile sheepishly. "Say ahh!"
 
"Seriously Taemin?" He mutters, even though a tiny smile was tugging at his lips. "I'm not a kid!"
 
"Just do it!" I order him sternly as my hand shoots out to his lips.
 
He rolls his eyes as places his lips over the spoon and pulls back, his lips as some fudge get's to it. "That's delicious."
 
"Feed me." I chirp, sliding him the icecream and spoon. He laughs quietly and spoons some up before bringing it to my lips.
 
"Look, it's an aeroplane!" He jokes, moving the spoon around childishly, making a giggle escape my lips. He's so cute.. He finally brings it to my lips and very slowly, I place my lips onto the spoon, my eyes glued to Minho's ily. I want to turn him on.. 
Slowly and painfully, I pull back, watching him squirm uncomfortably. His eyes darken slightly and I know why. This eye darkening process happens either when he's pissed or .. mission complete. 
 
After a few seconds of being my y self and turning him on even more, we chuck the container in the bin and walk side by side, looking at random things. "Oh." Minho mumbles, making me stop in my tracks. "You've got some icecream on your cheek, you fool.."
 
I chuckle and try not to blush as he leans in, his thumb slowly wiping away the fudge. Suddenly, his gaze drops to my lips and I can feel my heart hammer against my chest. Realizing this awkward moment, he swallows and stands up straight. "L-let's go to some store.."
 
"R-right." I squeak, trying to hide the color in my cheeks.
 
Was he about to.. kiss me?
 
I mean.. he can't be attracted to me so soon already, can he? That's impossible. No.. no way.. I need to tell Key about this ASAP.
But that can wait.
 
I follow Minho into a t-shirt store, where lots of awesome decorated t-shirts were displayed on the window. We look around until an idea slowly pops into my head. I glance toward Minho and mentally scream 'YES!' He's standing next to the dressing room..
 
I speed up my pace and reach the dressing room, suddenly pulling Minho inside and locking the door. He looks at me, his eyes wide and his lips parted. "Taemin!" He whisper screams, looking around nervously. "Two people aren't supposed to be in a dressing room! Especially two males!"
 
"Oh.." I pout, blinking. "I-I.. just wanted to put this shirt on you to see how it would look.."
 
Minho scowls. "So why didn't you- hey Taemin, let me out!" He now whisper yells as I block the lock of the door. 
 
"What were you saying?" I press, looking at him innocently.
 
"I was saying," He began grumpily. "You could've just given me the shirt to change myself."
 
"Well.. I can't just get out now, right? People will look at us weirdly so I better stay here while.. while you change." I cough up quickly, giving him an innocent look that wrote 'i'm-not-doing-anything-wrong'.
 
Minho groans. "F-fine.. hand the shirt over."
 
I grin and hand over the checkered, black shirt. He glares at me before throwing his own shirt over his head, letting me get a really nice view of his abs. My feet suddenly start moving on their own towards Minho and automatically, my hand touches his abs. I supress the moan.
 
"T-taemin, what are you doing?!" Minho squeaks, backing up against the wall.
 
My eyes widen.
 
"O-oh my god!" I whisper, my cheeks practically flaming. "I-I um.. I w-wa- actually I.. i've never f-felt abs before so.. I-I just touched yours.."
 
Minho swallows, looking extremely uncomfortable. "R-right.." He whispered, quickly putting on the shirt I gave him. I don't blame him anyway. I'm just being creepy.. "H-how do I look?" He questions, recovering from the massive awkwardness.
 
"Hot."
 
Minho's eyes widen, once again.
 
. My. Life. Why do I always have to do the strangest and stupidest things in front of Minho?! This is the second creepiest thing i've said! "I-I mean.. you look.. you just look really good in checkered patterns.."
 
"O-oh.." He mumble, trying to crack a smile. "T-thanks..?"
 
"N-no problem.."
 
*~*~*~*~*
"So how did it go?" Key grins as I faceplant onto the bed miserably. 
 
"Terrible." I mutter, burying my face into my pillow. If I hadn't been such a creepy creep, he wouldn't of felt so awkward! But it's hard not to be 'creepy' when i'm madly in love with him, for the love of god!
 
Key gasps and pulls me up straight, placing his hand on my cheek. "Why?! What happened?!"
 
"I-I.. well.. I pulled him into a dressing room and locked both of us up.." Key looks at me strangely. "And..and he removed his shirt to try on another shirt.. my body automatically started moving on it's own.. and I-I.. I touched his fine abs!"
 
Key gasps for the second time. "You did?!"
 
"Yeah." I frown, rubbing my face with my hands. "A-and.. then he asked how he looked with the shirt on.. I told him he looked hot.."
 
Key chuckles, wiping the tears starting to form at the corner of my eyes. "Baby, don't cry." He cooes. "Those are just natural things that happen when you love somebody."
 
"But.." I begin quietly. "He was wiping some icecream off my cheek.. and-and well.. he basically stared at my lips."
 
Key's jaw drops. "WHAT?!" He screams.
 
"Yes.. I know! It's-"
 
"That's great! He's becoming more attracted to you!" Key screams with joy, hopping off the bed and dancing as if he was in a parade. He shakes his and looks back at me with a wide grin. "Our plan is actually working! Screw Kai! Screw Yuri! We can do this if we try even harder!"
 
"Y-you're right." I smile, wiping away the wet tears. "I love Minho and nobody's going to stop me from making him mine!"