Chapter Thirty - Heartbeat

Mischief and Love

His head laid on Minho’s chest as he listened to the steady heartbeat. The elder man was asleep, and Taemin let a soft sigh slip past his lips as he curled closer, trying to will the tears away. Tears of happiness. Maybe he was being too emotional; but the feeling of actually knowing Minho held the same feelings and emotions for him was so overwhelming.

So many things had changed after the day Minho announced he was dating Yuri. Jonghyun and Key were together now, developing slowly but surely. Kai somehow got into a relationship with Kyungsoo. But Onew was.. still eating chicken and laughing at his own jokes. It was okay though. Everyone was happy, and he cant stop the smile spreading through his face as cuddles warm and close, feeling content in the arms of the elder man, warmth spreading through his heart and bringing that prickling feeling in his eyes again.

He doesn’t know what will happen in the future; what hardships and pain they might have to endure. But as he listens to the steady rhythm of Minho’s heart close against his ear, he knows they will make it. Because he has Minho, and really, he can’t ask for anything more.

 

*~*~*

A/N: For a while now, I was seriously wondering how I could do the ending to this. The last two chapters were pretty much the ending, but I wanted to officially finish this fic off, so that's why it's so short. I don't want to add unnecessary words and drag it out longer and stuff ;_; So I hope you guys are okay with this. I just want to portray Taemin's happiness really.

OKAY HERE COMES THE MUSHY LOVE AND THANKS! WOOOP

obviously thank you all. for supporting this story till the beginning to now. ya'll have been so nice and sweet and lovely. your comments make me smile and i feel so unexplainably happy reading the lovely things you say! :D this was my first fic on AFF and it makes me wanna sob because I never expected to get this much love. BUT I AM SO GRATEFUL AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

even though i'm a lame, lousy lazy author you guys still bother to even read my updates. and i thank you for that. /bows and sniffles :'(

one certain person I really have to thank is this woman Vahn. our friendship started because of this fic and she is the one who gives me inspiration to even update at my lazy times. so a huge bootiful thanks to her, my beautiful soik. <33333

 

THANK YOU GUYS. THIS FEELS LIKE THE GRAMMY AWARDS I SWEAR. BUT NO SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU. T___T 

thank you for your support!