Chapter Ten - In The Same Boat.

Mischief and Love

 

I'm frozen.
 
Just, practically frozen.
 
While his amazing lips move against mine, my body is as stiff as a rock.
 
No, not because I dislike the kiss. , I love it.
 
But it's all so sudden.
 
How.. how did it go from damn tickling to damn smooching? 
 
He's the one who's always talking about Yuri. He's the one who's proudly showing off her here and there. He's the one who thinks she's damn amazing.
 
If so Minho, why, why would you even dare kiss me?
 
"T-taemin.." He pulls back, his cheeks flushed a pretty, light pink. "I-is something wrong?"
 
I want to snort.. and slap him across the face. Of course something's ing wrong! What on Earth has he been damn drinking?! Obviously, alcahol. But his breathe is no where close to beer, whine or any sorts of that .
 
He's not drunk.
 
But he's kissing another man. 
 
"Of course somethings wrong, you're kissing me when you have a ing girlfriend!" I want to scream in his face. All those times, he's rejected me and now he's kissing up to my damn .
 
Well I wont damn accept it!
 
I look at his face and boom, my entire ing heart melts. His eyes are flashing lust and hunger and his perfect shaped lips are wide apart, as he blinks.
 
"N-no." I squeak, before attatching our lips together.
 
This is so wrong.. so wrong. He'll regret it as soon as we began it. 
 
Yet I just can't resist those perfect lips against my own. So i'm desperately kissing back, like there's no tomorrow.
 
"H-hyung.." I whisper against our lips as his hand snakes up to my neck, deepening the kiss. "W-why so.. why so sudden?"
 
He pulls back, panting slightly as his face rests in the crook of my neck. I'm still in shock. "I'm s-sorry." He breathes. "I..I was just.. staring at y-your lips.. I really.. wanted to know w-what it feels like.. k-kissing you.."
 
"Why?" I want to ask, but it merely comes out as an 'oh.'
 
"Don't tell me you're not enjoying it.." He mumbles. "I-I know we're both.. guys and we shouldn't even be k-kissing.. but.. your lips.. are so amazing."
 
"I am enjoying it." I blush furiously, placing my hand in his soft hair. "I-I've never k-kissed a guy, h-hyung." I lie miserably. Hell, he was about to me senseless the other night.. 
 
He sighs, pulling back from my neck and staring right into my eyes. "This is so wrong.."
 
"It doesn't matter." I whisper shakily, petrified for his answer.
 
"..."
 
I swallow.
 
"You're right." He murmurs, before smashing his lips against mine again, shocking me to the limit.
 
If this isn't crazy, I don't know what is.
 
His tongue swipes over my bottom lip and with a quiet moan, I part my lips slowly. His tongue instantly shoots into my mouth and just like the previous night, we're battling steamily for dominance.
 
What i've taken note of is that Minho is a damn good kisser.
 
Yuri's one lucky if she gets to wake up to this every ing morning. I wake up to Key's screaming and Jonghyun's complaining, while Onew's lazily munching on junk food by the side. Yuri..
 
She's a lucky .
 
I moan as he deepens the kiss, his tongue furiously darting and exploring my mouth. I can feel my body get hot, as if i've got a fever along with my crazy speedy heartbeat.
 
This only means one thing..
 
I need to remove my clothes.
 
Right, right ing now.
 
Just as my finger shoots down to the button of my jeans, Minho's phone screams a ringtone which makes me freeze.
 
He sighs into my mouth, before letting our lips say goodbye. "Who on Earth is calling at this time?" He wonders out loud, his eyebrows knitted together as he climbs off the sofa.
 
Why. 
 
Why are we always getting ing disturbed?!
 
I watch his face; he's still flushed a deep cherry red color and i'm sure i'm not any better. His face looks flustered as he places the phone to ear.
 
"Um.. Yuri?"
 
I grimace.
 
She just has to freaking us, doesn't she?
 
.
 
B-I-T-C-H.
 
She's one ity , that's for sure.
 
"Look, i'm.. i'm kinda busy. Yeah, I know, I know. Yeobo.." He sighs, making me almost gag at the nickname. So stupid..
 
'It wouldn't be so stupid if he called you that..' My inner voice taunts mischeviously.
 
"Shut up."
 
Minho looks away from the floor and to me, with a questioning look on his face. "What did you say?" He mouths the words.
 
My blush deepens. "Nothing." I mouth back, before climbing off the sofa and walking lazily towards him. He rolls his eyes as I sling my arms around his neck and nibble on his neck, earning a soft mewl from him.
 
"Yuri, really. I'm fine.. what? No. N-nobody's with me. Um, really? I didn't notice. My voice is fine." He says shakily, probably trying to supress the moans as my tongue grazes over his neck slowly. He turns his head around, giving me a glare which obviously says, "stop it or i'll kill you."
 
I smirk. "Yuri, Minho hyung will call you later." I chirp sweetly, before my finger reaches out to his phone and instantly presses down on the end call button.
 
Minho's jaw drops.
 
"Taemin!" He yells furiously. "I told her nobody was with me ar-"
 
"Shut up!" I whine, before turning him around, grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards me. "I was having fun.. don't stop 'cause of her!"
 
Minho sighs. "I can't now, Taemin."
 
My heart lurches.
 
"What?"
 
His eyes scan over my face and he chuckles nervously. "You.. y-you really did enjoy that a lot, didn't you?"
 
"Of course I did." I pout, nuzzling my face into his neck. "Didn't you?"
 
"I did." He sighs. "Which is the problem. Taeminnie, I have a girlfriend yet I enjoy kissing my best friend.."
 
"It doesn't matter, hyung." I murmur into his neck. "We don't even need to tell anyone."
 
"I-I can't."
 
Tears prick my eyes. "Hyung." I mumble shakily. "Come on. Y-yuri doesn't need to know! We can keep it a secret.. th-there's nothing wrong if you like making o-out with me because we're mutual.
 
He pulls me away from his neck and firmly places his hands on my shoulder. I expect his hand to come slap my cheek roughly, but instead, his lips plant a kiss onto my forehead. "If it makes you happy.. then fine. J-just don't anyone, got it? I'll u-umm.." A strawberry pink blush blossoms on his cheeks. "We can um.. do it tomorrow."
 
My lips crack into a soft smile.
 
Step four, make him fall fall for my kisses.
****
"Taemin?"
 
I glance away from the TV, to see Key standing by the living room door. There's bags under his eyes and for some odd reason, he doesn't look too happy.
 
He simply slides a fake smile onto his lips. "Can't sleep?"
 
I smile softly, sighing in contentment as I remember the past events just a few minutes ago. "Out of happiness, yeah."
 
He raises his eyebrow. "Oh?"
 
"Hyung, there's so much I really didn't tell you.. at the party and everything." I say. "I feel uncomfortable keeping this to myself."
 
And one second later, Jonghyun and Onew are both here.
 
"Oh my god." Onew whines, his head almost falling sleepily onto his lap. "Why now? Why can't you tell us in the morning?!"
 
"Exactly!" Jonghyun mutters. "I was like, having the best dream ever!"
 
What I expected to happen next didn't exactly happen. Usually, what ever reply comes out of Jonghyun's lips, he earns a smack off Key playfully. Yet, Key looks away, looking slightly fragile.
 
What the happened between the two?
 
"I'm sorry." I smile sheepishly, folding my hands together. "It really wasn't my idea."
 
"It's fine." Jonghyun chuckles. He glances at Key and in a split second, his smile vanishes and he looks just as sad as Key. 
 
I don't want to bring up the subject right now, in such a time.. so I push the matter aside and begin my wonderful story. "At the party.. Minho got drunk. And um.. he was really, really drunk. Like really drunk. And eh, he kissed me."
 
Normally, Key would stand up with surprisement and squeal like a fangirl, probably even dance around the house out of joy. But he simply smiles. Yet, it's a fake smile. "Oh? That's great."
 
My smile falters. I don't like seeing him like this.
 
"Oh, our plan is working!" Onew screams to the roof, raising his fist and doing a dramatic fist pump. "I TOLD YOU! I'M SO ING SMART IT'S CRAZY!"
 
"Shut up, bragger." Jonghyun mumbles. "Anyway, that's great! So what else happened?"
 
I sigh. "We.. um.. were about to have -"
 
Onew gasps. "NO!"
 
"Yes."
 
"That's great!" He shouts, his eyes twinkling with pure joy. He looks like a child on Christmas.. 
 
"I said about to!" I cut him off, with a dull look. Onew's smile vanishes. "Kai just randomly entered.. and Minho.. there.. the fight- ugh!"
 
Everyone blinks at me.
 
"Look, they had a fight, okay?!" I snap. "And.. and Kai still agrees to the plan!"
 
A look of relief adorns Onew's face. 
 
"And.. um, he k-kissed me today."
 
"But he wasn't.. drunk?" Jonghyun raises his eyebrows, blinking as if he couldn't exactly absorb this piece of information. I don't blame him though.
 
I'm shocked at it, aswell. 
 
I look at the floor. "Yeah. He wasn't. He just kissed me and said it was out of curiousity."
 
Suddenly, Key breaks into tears right then and there. 
 
My jaw drops. "H-hyung! I'm sorry, d-did you not like what happened? O-oh my god Key hyung, i'm s-sorry!"
 
But instead of saying anything to me, his eyes shoot over to Jonghyun who looks slightly pale now. 
 
"Leave."
 
Without a word, he stands up quite speedily and dashes out of the room.
 
I blink.
 
"Wha?"
 
"Taemin, I-I also.. want to tell you something." Key whispers shakily.
 
Onew blinks. "Can I listen t-"
 
"No."
 
Onew frowns. "Fine.. fine.." He mumbles, quite annoyed probably. He stands up with an exaggerated sigh and lazily drags himself out of the living room.
 
As soon as he's out of sight, I firmly place my hands on his shoulders, my face etched with pure concern. "Hyung! What's wrong? What happened?"
 
"It's Jonghyun." He sobs softly into my chest. I'm about to question what he exactly did, but Key decides to cut me off and tell the entire story. "He kissed me and also said it was out of curiousity. I-I told him.. I loved him and he was frozen. He didn't answer me. He just walked away."
 
My throat dries. "Y-you what?"
 
"I know, okay!?" I can feel his tears soak my shirt. "But I don't care anymore. I know that before I seemed so tough but in reality, i'm a softy who's madly in love with Jonghyun! Jonghyun, out of all the ing people in the world! He's nothing but a stupid idiot who constantly teases me and annoys the ing out of me! But.."
 
"That's what I love about him." He whispers. "He's my idiot. B-but.. he doesn't exactly love me back. I'm not only embarrassed, but depressed."
 
"We're in the same boat." I whisper, rubbing his back soothingly. "But it will all get better, hyung. Trust me. Please, please don't cry."
 
He sniffles into my shirt. 
 
"Why.. why do I have to love somebody like that dinosaur?"