Chapter 3 - All's Not Well at the Sundae Cafe

Monkey Love Fishy

 

 

E POV

            We were walking to the Sundae Café. Surprisingly, the only one who looked happy was Kyuhyun. Donghae was right next to me, trudging along. When we got to the popular Seoul hangout place, I saw the three SNSD members outside, waving happily. Jessica ran to hug Donghae. I hope she tripped in her kitten heels.

            “Oppas! You came!! Yay, I already reserved a table for us,” she latched herself onto Donghae’s arm and sauntered into the café. I followed the other three and we sat in the back of the restaurant.

            After the sundaes came, Jessica opened . “Aww, Donghae-oppa. You look so tired. I think Super Show 3 is taking such a hard toll on you. Wait until you have SJM comeback, and promotions in China. I would miss you then.” She pouted, and I wanted to sock her in the mouth.

            Sooyoung looked shyly at me. “Oppa, why do you look so sad? Enjoy your strawberry milkshake!” She smiled prettily and pushed the mug in front of me. I looked down at the creamy swirl of pink and my vision swam before my eyes.

            “Eunhyuk!” Donghae’s arms grabbed me as I tilted forward. His eyes searched mine and a crease appeared in his brow.

            “Oppa!” the SNSD members gasped.

 I righted myself and smiled weakly. “Don’t worry about it. It’s nothing. Just a little tired. You know, Kiss the Radio went late last night.”

Kyuhyun gave me his classic raised eyebrow look. He didn’t believe me. I gestured impatiently at him until he turned to play StarCraft on his phone. I sat in silence and listened to the cheerful chatter of Jessica and Sooyoung. Donghae laughed along, trying to ease the tension. Later on, Kyuhyun and Seohyun begged leave due to their musicals and We Got Married filming respectively. It was just the four of us left.

“Oppa, I think you should come over to SNSD dorms. We miss your fishy presence,” Jessica smiled, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously at him. Donghae obligingly smiled back at her and said, “If you’re willing to have me.” She leaned forward and whispered, “Oppa, we’re always happy to have you.”

Sooyoung smiled uncomfortably at me, clearly not liking where this conversation was headed. “Jessica-unni, let’s not forget Eunhyuk-oppa,” she added.

Jessica looked briefly at me and said dismissively, “Sure, let’s invite him too,” before turning back to Donghae. She leaned over and her lips were dangerously close to his as she whispered her words. Donghae laughed along, and my heart twisted at the sight.

I clenched my hands into fists and tried not to explode in anger. But Jessica was really testing my patience. I watched as she leaned over to wipe away Donghae’s milkstache, and I boiled over when he took her hands and kissed her fingers.

“Ya, Donghae. I don’t see why we had to come. Unless you wanted someone to witness your PDA, this is disgusting. You’re such a greasy person, Lee Donghae! All this kissing and sweet words. You make my tooth hurt.” I sat up and the table tilted over. Milkshake splashed all over Sooyoung and Jessica.

Mianhe,” I muttered. Sooyoung nodded and wiped at herself with a napkin while Donghae helped Jessica clean her skirt. I stalked out the café, ignoring all the astonished glances, and slammed the door close.

D POV

            When Eunhyuk stormed out the door, I was helping Jessica clean herself up. But, my heart banged against my chest when the door slammed. What was wrong with Eunhyuk? It wasn’t like him to ignore strawberry shakes, or to get mad in public. My Hyukkie, can I even call him that, always tries to maintain a calm disposition.

            I looked at the girls when the waiter came to clean up the mess. Sooyoung’s face was flushed and she looked down at the floor. “Donghae-oppa, Jessica-unni, I’m going to go back to the dorm okay? I’m a little tired,” she walked out the door.

            Jessica winked at me and slid into my lap. “I’ve been waiting so long for this. I really missed our little rendezvous, Donghae. I remembered when we use to steal kisses in between performances. You’re so hot. It made me so jealous when I saw you on the Chinese talk shows flirting with the MCs! I wanted you next to me. You’re lucky I’m a girl and must keep my image, so I don’t flirt with other guys,” she pouted.

            I smiled slightly and tried to push her off my lap. “Jess, we’re in public, do you really want the media to have a field day with these photos?”

            Jessica sighed dramatically and turned around to wrap me in a hug. “Ooopppaa, you know I don’t care.” As she said this, a bright flash exploded in our faces. I immediately put up my hands to shield our faces. But it was too late. Outside the windows more bulbs went off, and I tucked Jessica to me as we ran back to Super Junior’s dorms. 

 

 

 

Sorry guys, this is a short chapter. I decided to split this view with another, or else it's going to be pretty longs. Just bear with me :D I like reading long fanfics, so I felt mine wasn't long enough. SO even though I have it all written out, I'm trying to expand and that means a lot more editing. Loves~

Isn't my Monkey such an adorable aegyo prince?? Sorry, Minnie <3 Hyukkie makes me go Monkey Winks