Chapter 10 - ...

Monkey Love Fishy

 

D POV

            It hurt to see Eunhyuk care about me. Because I knew he didn’t care for me as a lover, only as a member and concerned friend. But I reveled in his attention as much as I could. The next couple of weeks passed in a blur, with the media constantly hounding our dorms. Many times I see Leeteuk-hyung and Eunhyuk come back from KBS, looking harassed, and felt guilty for all the pain I’m causing them.

            Three weeks passed and Jessica has yet to contact me. I woke up one morning and found a thick packet in the mailbox. It was addressed to me. I looked at it cautiously and brought it into the kitchen. Everyone was already there, and they looked up as I walked in.

            I sat at my place and opened the manila envelope. Inside were piles of legal documents, then at last, a DNA test result, matching the baby to Lee Donghae. I closed my eyes in defeat and slid the papers to Leeteuk-hyung.

            I saw his eyes widen as he scanned the contents. When he saw the conclusion of the reports, he slammed the papers down and walked over to me. “Donghae, I can’t have you lying to me! I thought you said it wasn’t you?” he sounded severely disappointed.

            “Hyung, it’s not me. At least I don’t think it is. I don’t know what happened, but I have no choice but to go and marry her. I have to accept my role in this. If it turns out to be fake, well DNA can’t lie,” I forced a laugh.

            All the members gathered around me, murmuring their condolences. Their arms wrapped around me and tears began to fall. I looked up and saw Eunhyuk standing alone, facing the windows. His face had on a determined look, and although tears were shining in his eyes, his jaws were set stubbornly. He turned and saw me staring at him. His expression hardened and he walked out of the room. Eunhyuk-ah, what are you doing? I thought.

E POV

            When the DNA results came in, I had to say I was surprised. I never expected Jessica to listen to me. Maybe it was true then. When the results matched it to Donghae, I just couldn’t believe it. Maybe it was what Yoona said to me, or maybe it’s Donghae’s continuous denial, but I didn’t believe the test results one bit.

            All the other members gathered around him and began to comfort him. But I had a plan. I was going to need help on this, and I planned on using Yoona. I turned and saw my Fish staring at me. The broken look in his eyes made me more determined to fix things for him. If I couldn’t have him, there was no way Jessica was having him; especially not under these ridiculous circumstances. I kept my expression neutral and walked out of the room.

            I ran all the way to SNSD’s dorms. I burst through the door and all the members jumped up and gaped at me. “Anyeonghaseyo. Can I speak to Yoona?” I bowed hurriedly and led Yoona into a room.

            “Yoona, the test results came in. It matched the baby to Donghae. But there’s something off here. I think I might need your help in this. You believe that Jessica is up to something as well. I’ll send you a copy of the test results, and we’ll have to see what we can do, okay?”

            She nodded vigorously. “Oppa, I think it might be important, but Jessica-unni has been hiding in her room these few days. Either that or contacting others using mysterious codes and numbers, I once saw her call a legal document agency. Could it be possible that she forged the DNA results?”

            I was so excited I hugged her. “Yoona, you are the best! Look into that, and look into her so-called pregnancy. It doesn’t seem like she really is…”

            “Oh no. She is, but I think the baby might be Seung Gi’s. It’s just a hunch but I remember him spending nights here. He said it was because Jessica- unni was in need of a friend… but none of us really believed it. We didn’t really think she would be dumb enough to do anything.”

            I looked shocked, but also amused. So the ice princess isn’t really as virtuous as they say. My mind began to scheme as I tried to find a way to keep Seung Gi or whoever it was from being scandalized, but allowing Jessica to pay for what she did.

 

YEAH! There's going to be some Eunhae drama coming up. Let's just say, Hyukkie sorta changes his mind about helping Donghae because he saw/heard something. But is it real? Who knows. The picture... it's not a happy chapter, but it's meant to show SUPER JUNIOR LOVE <3

Enjoy the ride!~

and please don't hate me