Special chapter SooSica only

Complication

 

Sooyoung POV

I was very shocked as I ran toward my bedroom. OMO! Why is she here? Is she the guest? And why am I so ing stupid put off my clothes, wearing only a bra in front of her? Arghh!

Calm down, Sooyoung. Calm down. I tried to calm down myself. I decided to wear a t-shirt and then came outside to my confuse mother and my unexpected guest.

"Oh. umm... hi, sica" I said, trying to stay cool. It's difficult, you know? When you were wearing on a bra in front of your girl and now you'd to act like nothing happened. 

"Hey sooyoung! I'm really excited when ahjumma said you are my cousin! It's gonna be fun, right?" said sica anthusiastically. Well, I was not that anthusiastic with this idea. "Yeah" I answered.

"It will be easier since both of you is in one school and have known each other. Perhaps I'll be back tomorrow. Sooyoung, share your bedroom with Jessica. arraso?" said omma. I just nodded. Wait... spending my nights, sleeping, and looking at her face when I wake up? Hey! It isn't that bad!

Omma returned to her office. She was an absolutely busy businesswoman. I told you, me and my mom were living together only, without my father, remember? I admired her hardworks. She was seldom at home so, I got usual for being home-alone at home. But now, I wouldn't be home-alone again since... I had Sica with me!

"I'm hungryyyy" I pouted childishly. "Well... shall we cook?" she asked. "Umm... sure. I'm [retty sure there are still some ramen and nuggets" I said, trying to remember how many nuggets left in the fridge. "Mwo? No no no! I hate junkfood! Let me cook!" she said. 

"Sooyoung... help me!" she ordered. "I can't cook" I answered shyly. She sighed. "Me too" she said. "What??" I asked, surprised. "Don't worry. Just cook. I'll eat anything from you even it's poison" I said to her. "really? I will give you a poison then" she joked with a chuckle. "What poison? Love poison? Well, you manage then!" I said with giggles. She was cooking while I was playing the spoons in the table. I had nothing to do.

"Food ready!" announced her. I happily helped her set the fried rice on the table. Well... I love fried rice! Hm, actually, I love all food. "Lets eat!" I said, unpatiently took a bog mouthful of the fried rice. To be honest, it's the worst fried rice I'd ever eaten. "Mm... delicious!" I said to her, kept eating that disaster. "Hmm... really?" Sica sked, curiously tried her fried rice. "Yueck!" She spit it out. "This is the worst food I'ive ever tasted!" she said. Hm, yeah, you got the point!

"It's not that bad. I love it" I said, trying to ignore how awful was the taste. "You really like all food, don't you?" She said, decided not to continue her eat. "Hm, to be honest, it's terrible. But, since it was made by YOU, it's terrific" I said. A smile crept on her face. "Yeah. But put it in your mouth, not to your cheeks" She said and giggled. "Eh? What?" I asked, puzzled. "This" she said as she wiped away some rice on my cheeks. She's so close to me. I could smell her perfume. Her blonde hair fell down and some touched my face. "um... t-thanks" I tered 

Oh, ! She's sooo adorable. Whatever 'bout the fact that she's my cousin... I'll make her fall for me!

I spent my night chatting with Jessica. I sometimes smiled like an idiot when I imagined how I was sleeping with Jessica, and would find her face was in front of mine when I woke up. It's gonna be fun! Kekeke

"we will have classes tomorrow. Better we sleep now" I said, sitting on my bed. She smiled at me. "Don't you forget something, sooyoung?" asked her. "eeh? what do you mean?" I asked confusedly, didn't have any idea of what she is talking about. "Do you have any assignment?" she asked.

"Oh, !" I said, remember about that dammit assignment, as I stood up toward my desk and began to do all my 5 assignments. Sica sat beside me, accompany me. I asked her to sleep first, but she was so stubborn that she wanted to stay with me until I finished it.

"Gaaah... it's finish finnaly" I said, yawning so wide and looked at the clock. Midnight. "Now, lets sleep!" I said and pulled Sica's hand. "W-wait.." said Sica, trying to go. But I hold her hands so tight and strong, making both of us were thrown to bed.

I was shocked as I only stared at the pretty face that only separated with mine in a few inchs with a bated breathe. My heart was beating 3 times faster. I did nothing except admiring at her smooth face. I could feel her breathe on my face. I even almost couln't control myself to not kissing her. Her warm body covered my slim body. 

"I... i'm sorry" she said, and then she stood up and walked toward the bathroom. My heart was still beating so fast. I was having a cold sweat. Why was I so nervous like this? I tried to chill myself. Now, act like nothing happened! I ordered my own self.

She came out from the bathroom. "Sica-ah! Lets sleep! I'm very tired" I said to her. She glared at me for a moment and then she nodded. She lay down beside me. I was so exhausted. As soon as I closed my eyes, I slept peacefully.

-----------

Jessica POV

I was shocked when both of us were thrown to the bed. I remembered how My face and hers were only seperated 4 inchs. How pretty she is! Luckily, I could control myself. If not, I'd already flirted her as much as I could. My heart was beating so loud as I was afraid she would hear it, Actually, I enjoyed this moment, but, afraid that she wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did, I decided to stood up.

Now, I tried to close my eyes. an hour had passed, but still I couldn't sleep. I looked at sooyoung, who had been sleeping since 1 hour ago. She's absolutely tired, I guessed.

She slept peacefully, even forgot to use her balnket. So, I covered it to her body so she wouldn't be frozen because of the cold air of night. She had a really angelic face when she was sleeping. Still so beautiful, like when she woke up.

I kissed her cheeks gently, then went to my own dream.

-----------

Sooyoung POV

Light? I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the shiny lights from the sunshine through my window. I smiled, staring at the perfectly-pretty creature who still slept beside me. I decided to take a bath first.

 

sorry if it's too short. I'm busy nowadays. And, your comments will be loved :)