short chappie ;)

Complication

Sooyoung's POV

It has been 3 months after grandpa died. and now, my mother and also Jessica's mother did agree about our relationship. yeheey! Glory for God! :D wait... not that I'm grateful that my grandpa was passed away. Maaan, I did love him. I really did. But just... I loved Sica more.. tehehehe XD

"Good morning" someone greeted me while giving me a back-hug. I chuckled. I know who she was. "Good morning Sica~" I greteed back sweetly and rewarded her with a peck on her cheek. 

"Ahem! Young ladies~ this is school..." A stern voice said. Jessica and I gulped as we turned around to the source of the voice. Jessica released her hug.

"Aish.. darn you Yuri!" I cursed her as I saw her and yoona were high-five-ing. She tricked me. "Dude... so easy to trick eh, lovebirds?" Yuri teased us while nudging me. "Shut up" Sica murmured as she gave YoonYul an icy glare, which was , as always, success to shut them up.

"Hey guys!" 2 shorties waved and greeted us in unison. they walked faster toward us with a big silly grin on their faces. I just grinned to at them. Gosh... all of them were united and happy like this. Just like waking up happily, greeting a fresh air of morning, after nightmare the whole night.

What I didn't know is... after that, we would have another nightmare again.

Yuri's POV

What a nice day today! All of Girls' Generation were hanging out to mall. We laughed and joked, eating and playing, teasing and laughing each other. I saw at them with a big warm smile plestered on my face. I freakingly loved how my beloved, dorky, and however charming best friends were now all cheering up like that. 3 happy couples ever XD

Yoona suddnly linked her arm around mine. "I love this day" she said , smiling at me. I messed her hair and smiled. "Yea. So do I. I hope it will last forever" I said. She leaned her head on my armand nodded slowly. "I hope so." 

"Anyway, what's your plan for tonight?" I looked at her and asked. She shrugged. "Nothing much. Why?" I grinned. "Can I go to your house for a sleep over?" I asked hopefully, giving a little aegyo in my voice plus adding a little puppy eyes. 

She chuckled and poked my cheek. "You always can, you know" She said, winking at me. "Hey dorkies! remember we're still here?" Sunny scolded us. I rolled my eyes as yoona just chuckled slightly. 

"You're jealous because you can't link your arm with Taeyeon's, midget?" I , stuck my tongue to her. "I'm not!" She pouted. then she walked toward Taeyeon who was searching for a trashcan for her to throw away her gum. She suddenly linked her arm around taeyeon's, which made Taeyeon confused. "See? I can!" Sunny said proudly to me. Me and yoona just laughed at her. What a dorky shortie.

Jessica's POV

I got home pretty late today. It was a tiring yet so fun day. From now on, I lived with my mom, who moved to Korea now, while my dad was in America. Sooyoung walked me home.

"Today was very great" I said, smiling at her after we're arrived at my home. She nodded. "Yeah. I will miss you" She said. I chuckled. "We will meet again tomorrow sooyoungie" I said, rubbing her cheek.

"Still, I will miss you" She said. Awww... so cute. "I will call you tonight" I said. She smiled , then nodded at me. "Arasseo. Good night" She pecked me on the lips and I kissed her a little longer. Then she waved and walked away to her own home, which was only 0,5 km away from mine.

"Sooyeon. Finally you're home" Mom greeted me as I stepped in to the living room. "yeah. Why mom?" I asked her. "I'm gonna tell you something. Sit here" Mom said, as she pointed to an empty spot in the chair beside her. I nodded and sat right beside her.

"Yes mom?" I asked her. She took a deep breath. "We will move to USA 3 days later" She said. I was processing this news. "W-what??" I asked her, half shouting with a widened-eyes.

"You must study there and learn about our company in America." She explained. "B-but... what about my school? My friends? My... My sooyoung" I asked my mom with a teary eyes. 

"Sorry, Jessie. But you have to do this. No more choice. You can't refuse. Tell your friends tomorrow. Now, you have to sleep." Mom said shortly as she walked to her own room, leaving me , crying by myself. I looked at my phone who was keeping on ringing. It was sooyoung.

From : MY choi sooyoung

Hey, princess ;)

Still awake right, my sleeping beauty? XD

I miss you already even now. Take care , 'kay? ^^ 

I love you <3

 

hey guys ^^

sorry... It's just a short chapter >.<

I was super duper really really busy nowadays... especially with school.

you know how's high-school life right? D:

anyway, I really miss you all!

soosicspheres! yoonyul troopers! SunYeon shippers! and SONES! xD

bighug!!