it's getting worse

Complication

 

Sooyoung's POV

I sighed as I walked toward my new school. The holiday had over and I hadn't had any chance to meet Sica. It was killing me slowly. I missed her damn much. I walked lazily. I saw some bad boys, well, they wore the same uniform like me, but they ran to the opposite side from my school. They skipped classes.

Suddenly, an idea came in my mind. It wasn't a good idea at all. But as long as it could help me to see sica, I would do it! So, slowly, before I made my way closer to school, I turned back and ran toward my old school. Yeah.. I skipped classes like the bad boys.

Yep! there it was! Kriiiiing~~ Oh, holy crap! The bell rang. Maybe I should wait till the break time so I could talk to Jessica. I walked toward Jessica's classroom. I noticed some students recognized me. They looked at me excitedly and whispered each other. O yeah~ They still didn't know that I wasn't in this school anymore.

I peeked at her classroom. Then I saw her. Her eyes were swelled and red. Behind her, Yoona tried to console her. But she ignored her. She was zoning out. I couldn't see her like this. I didn't bear. 

I didn't realize that I had passed 3 hours by only looking and admiring her face. Oh God... I really missed my ice cream! I could spent my forever only to see her face. Nice... kriiing! Now it's break time! All the students stood up, greeted a goodbye to the teacher.

The teacher came out from the class and I hid. I didn't want she recognized me and told to my mom that I came here. Then, as fast as lightning, I rushed to the classroom and hugged Jessica. 

"I miss you!" was the only words I told her. She cried and hugged me back. But, not for so long. She released my hug after only for a few seconds. But, I refused. I really missed to hug her. "Sooyoung..." She mumbled softly and pushed me aside. I looked at her blankly.

Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sunny looked at us. They did really want to talk to me, I know. But I guessed they also understood I needed time with Jessica only. I dragged Jessica to the rooftop. On my way, I could feel people stared at us and fangirls shouted my name. I flashed a little smile but ignored them.

We arrived at the rooftop. The first place all of girls' generation now met. "Jessica..." I started. I lifted her head but she avoided my eyes. "Jessica.. look at me..." I said. She finally stared at me. Our gazed locked. 

"Sooyoung...we can't be..." But I interrupted her words by kissing her lips softly. But she broke the kiss. "Sooyoung... we can't be like this. It isn't.. our destiny" She said. Oh no.. don't cry Sica... "But.. I... I love you.." i said to her 

"I know. I do too. But... we just... can't be together" She said. She exploded her tears now. I hugged her tightly. "So what must I do?" I asked, more to myself. She answered after finished crying. I wiped away her tears. "Nothing. Just accept. We aren't mean to be together. Someday, maybe, the time can make the situation better. Maybe, someday, you will forget me, and find your true love" She said.

"But my true love is you!" I said. She shook her head. "No... not me. Sooyoung, sorry. But.. I think we need.. to... break up" She said. She... said... it. I couldn't believe my ears. She really said it... "You... you are joking right?" I said, my voice was trembling. 

She cried again. "No sooyoung. I'm serious. I can't stay like this. Just forget about us. Let's do our own life... as a cousin. Not more" She determined. I was shocked. "B-but..." She interrupted me. She kissed my lips. I didn't know what to do except kissed her back. The kiss was deepened. But then, she broke it.

"Goodbye... my... chocolate" She said, smiled bitterly and went down. I looked at her, dumbfounded. Oh God... how could You be so mean... I didn't think I could bear to live anymore. Tsk tsk... what? No... I wasn't planning a suicide... Yah! It was an idiot thing to do. I was not as weak as that! I sighed as I looked at the blonde girl once again. Goodbye... Jessica....

Yuri's POV

After met Sooyoung, Jessica's eyes were even redder. Tsk tsk... what happened actually in the rooftop? None of my jokes, that had made Yoona, or Sunny, and Taeyeon collapsed in giggles, affected Jessica. She only smiled weakly and thanked me because I had tried.

"We have to do something" Yoona whispered. "Exactly. But what can we do?" I asked back. She didn't have any idea. "Sorry guys for make you worried. I just need... some space. To be alone" Jessica said. We agreed. "Sica, you can go home alone? Perhaps I will go homw with Taetae" Sunny said. Sica nodded. Then, she came home. Some fangirls greeted her but she ignored them.

"Better we visit sooyoung now. I'm kinda miss that shikshin" Yoona said. "You miss her?" I asked her, a little bit jealous. She giggled. "Yeah... I miss that tall and pretty girl. Why?" She said. I pouted. She laughed and hugged me. "Yah! You're so cute when you're jealous~" She said. I smiled and hugged her back.

Sunny cleared . "We want to go or not?" asked Taeyeon unpatiently. "Okay okay...I don't have any works to do today. kkaja!" I said. Then, we got into my car and drove to Sooyoung's house.

We rang the bell and soon she opened it. She looked as messy as Jessica, well, maybe more. Tsk tsk... what a pity with my besties~ 

"Hey dude" I greeted her. She smiled weakly and asked us to come in. "Aissh I can't believe we won't be together again. After ages... it's so... unbelievable" Sunny muttered. "Yeah. me too" Sooyoung answered. 

"Hey, come on. We're still best friends, right?" Taeyeon said. "Of course~~" sooyoung answered. I patted her shoulder. "I know you can survive. You are a tough girl" I encouraged. She smiled. "I hope I can, yul..." She said

Sunny's POV

Suddenly my phone rang. "Yeoboseyo? Wae ahjumma?" I asked. "Mwo? Okay... I will go home then" I said. Every body looked at me curiously. "Jessica... is sick. She has a fever" I announced. Sooyoung's eyes widened. "Kkaja!" She said and pulled me to go to my house. The others followed me.

 

Heyy~~~ Sorry for the short and slow update :(

I try my best to update it~~

keep commenting okay <3 <3