Teaser #3 : RiRi

Lavender (라벤더) | SM Entertaiment New Girl Group

 

Bold in English

 

 

*RiRi’s POV*

 

 

SM Practice Room

“Good job today,Mary!”Amber-sunbae said,patted my back and I smiled.”Thanks,Sunbaenim.”I mumbled and she nodded.

”By the way,your rap and vocal was improved from last time,but your dance was still a bit sloppy.Let’s practice again!”I nodded and Amber-sunbae put the CD.We start dancing,singing,and dancing again.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks,Sunbae.For take your time to practice and improved my skills in rapping,vocal and dancing.”I said and she smiled.”No problem.If it’s for my cool dongsaeng from New York,it’s okay!”Amber put her hands manly on my back and I laughed.

I bid good bye to her and she responded by wave back to me.I smiled.She is so kind to me,even take her busy time for me.

She call me Mary,my English name because we can speak English and we usually speak English to each other too.That’s why we became close.

 

 

 

 

I walked to my house cheerfully while the rain starts falling.I runs to take a shelter and I ended arrived in YG Building.

I walked around and saw Dara-unnie there,playing with her 2NE1 members.”Dara-unnie!”I called,waved my hands and she turned around.

“Riri!”She called back,smiled.She runs to me and hold my hands.”How are you,Riri?”She said with my nickname.”I’m very fine.How about you,Dara-unnie?”I asks back and she smiles widely.

 

 

 

 

“I’m fine too.What are you doing here,Riri?”She whispered,released my hands.”I was practice with Amber-sunbae just now,and I was going to go home but it’s raining.So,I runs to take a shelter and ended in here.”I mumbled and she ‘ooh-ed’.

“Let’s eat,Riri!Are you already eat?”She asks with eat hand gesture.I smiled and shook my head.She snaps her fingers and runs to 2NE1 members.They seemed discussed something and they all nodded.

 

 

 

She come back to me and pulls my hands.”Let’s go to your ramyun shop!”She winked and I chuckled,nodded.We enter her car and she drive it to my ramyun shop.

 

 

 

 

We arrived and open the door.”Appa!”I called,smiled.He hugged me and look at Dara-unnie.”Who is her?”My appa asks,pointing to Dara-unnie.”My friend.”I whispered and he nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I suggested you to hear love,cheerful but sweet song that you have from here :) ]

 

 

 

 

 

We eating and chatting playfully.Then,she said she have to go because her members called her so she going back to YG Building.I sighed and hear my phone ringing.I saw it’s from Donghae-oppa and my heart starts thumping,then I pick it up.

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong,Oppa.What is it?”I asks cheerfully.”Annyeong,Riri.I just want to call you,it’s been a long time,isn’t it?”He asks with his charming voice.I smiled and responded,”Ne,Oppa.You’re busy with your comeback,so of course you’ll have no time to call me.”I mutters.

 

 

 

“Yeah,you were right.It’s because now is break time.That’s why I can call you.Our break time is only 10 minutes,so I used it for calling you.”He whispered and I flutters.He give up his break time,just for calling me?My heart beating madly right now.

 

 

 

 

“Um..So I want to ask,do you want to practice with me tomorrow?”He said and I jolted.”W..What?B.But..you’re bus-“.”There’s no schedules tomorrow,so don’t worry.”He whispered and I melted.”But,you have to rest..”I whispered back.

I hear he chuckled.”Don’t worry that much.I just don’t want to saw you debut with your ugly voice and robot-like dance.”He joked while I pouted.”Y..Yah!O..Oppa!”I yelled.

 

 

 

He laughed.”Don’t be mad,Riri.I was just kidding.”He muttered and I smiled.”Yeah,I know..”I muttered back.”So,don’t forgot tomorrow at 12 PM in SM Practice Room,okay?”He mumbled.

“Okay,Oppa.”I responded.”Oh!Rest time is ended!Goodbye,Riri!See you tomorrow!”He said,bid goodbye to me.”Goodbye,Oppa!”I said and he hung up.

 

 

 

 

I smiled and put my left hand on my heart.I can felt my heart still beating madly.I placed my phone on my heart and I look at the sky.’Thanks,Donghae-Oppa.For made my day.’I thought.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hi!:) I'm back with a little bit long teaser,and it's about RiRi,who is in love with Donghae!:D

Next teaser:Yunmi,our maknae!;)

Please comment my beautiful members!:DD

 

 

Oh,and if there's photos in the start of every chapter,it's their faces and their clothes in the chapter!:D

Ex.:Teaser #2 : Tasha .There's a photo of girl,isn't it?It's her and her clothes that she wears in that chapters!:))

 

 

P.S.:Sorry for the broken grammar.I'm not good at grammar and spelling,so please don't bash me.:( 

And it's ulzzang Mikki.She's beautiful,isn't it?I search it!;D