Hoarse

Hoarse

His eyes widened considerably when the smoke cleared. There lie Kyungsoo, a fountain of red spewing from the middle of his chest. Baekhyun rushed to Kyungsoo's side, panic bringing forth adrenaline. He threw himself on his knees and grabbed the bloody male's shoulders, slightly shaking them as he screamed to try and wake up Kyungsoo.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Kyungsoo-yah!! Stay with me, Kyungsoo-yah!”

 

Kyungsoo coughed up blood, pain resonating all throughout his body. He slowly cracked open an eye, fighting the urge to just close them shut.

 

“H-hyung...?” His voice was small and cracked. Fear was still displayed on Baekhyun's face.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Hold on! We'll get help!” Baekhyun screamed. Tears were starting to form in his eyes. He frantically looked around for anyone that could help, screaming for it, until he felt a shaky hand on his. He quickly looked down. There was a smile on Kyungsoo's pale face, the only color was the blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. The lines on his eyes and cheekbones from smiling could clearly be seen on the white canvas and it was all but comforting. Baekhyun couldn't speak.

 

“Hyung... It's okay...” Kyungsoo's throat felt like something that needed to be sandpapered down, or just needles sticking our from the walls of his trachea and sun dried. Baekhyun's voice was caught in his throat until he felt the grip on his hand vanish. His breath hitched.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah!” Baekhyun shook Kyungsoo violently, the hand that was on his fell from it's place. Baekhyun took note and shook the younger male harder. “No, Kyungsoo-yah! Wake up!”

 

A hand shot out and grabbed Baekhyun, pulling him away from Kyungsoo's lifeless shell by force. He fought back, only to be pulled away even more.

 

“Hyung! Stop! Kyungsoo wouldn't have wanted this!” Said the one holding Baekhyun.

 

“Let me go Chanyeol! Kyungsoo-yah!” Baekhyun released himself from Chanyeol's grip and ran back to Kyungsoo's body, tears freely falling.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Dammit, Kyungsoo, wake up!” Baekhyun screamed as he shook Kyungsoo's bloody carcass. But Baekhyun gave up. He was silent as he waited for any type of reply, his ears ringing from his own screaming. None came.

 

Baekhyun chocked back a sob as he gather Kyungsoo's head with red stained hands, red that belonged to the now fallen, and buried it in his chest, screaming himself hoarse as he cried his heart out.

 

------------------------

 

idk what this is. just random inspiration that came out of nowhere. k bai.

 

-fmaXp3rt