I Am Lee Saya

Why Don't You Just Jump?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYgkb6y1l6I

 

 

I got to school early the next morning as HimChan had requested. He jumped up and down excitedly when he saw me. His blonde hair was better than I thought it would be. Actually, it was really attractive.

“Saya! You look amazing! I can’t wait until you get this on!” He pulled me towards the restrooms and I couldn’t help but giggle a little. This was the HimChan I adored: the silly, playful side of him. He always got overly excited when hair, makeup or clothing was involved. He pulled out a neatly folded short, white dress and a shoebox from his messenger bag.

“As soon as you told me you weren’t sure what to wear I remembered this dress and shoes I saw in a display window. I went out and got it immediately.”

“You bought me an outfit? HimChan you shouldn’t have!”

He shook his head fervently. “Remember you’re my girlfriend now and fake or not I’m going to buy things for you.” He pressed the things into my arms. “Go and change.”

“Now? Isn’t this for the dance?”

“But I want to see~” He whined.

“No. I want to be surprised.”

He grumbled a little but then he pulled me into his arms.

“Thank you so much, Saya. I couldn’t do this without you.”

As we rounded a corner we came face to face with JunHong. He looked a little out of breath. I was surprised that HyoSung was nowhere around.

“Saya…your hair…” he stared wide-eyed at my new appearance. “I like it a lot, it’s great.”

I clenched my fists. He had some nerve complimenting me. HimChan tightened his hold around my shoulders and his face turned cold. I didn’t like to see him like this but if it kept JunHong away that was fine.

“Keep your eyes off of my girlfriend.” He threatened.

“Girlfriend?”

I tilted my chin up and wrapped my arm around HimChan’s waist.

“That’s right,” I said.

JunHong looked hurt then out of nowhere HyoSung came skidding around the corner.

“There you are JunHong-ah! Why were you running from me?” She pouted and I eyed her with distaste. She then noticed HimChan and me. dropped open. I smirked.

“Let’s go, jagiya,” I said to HimChan. He smiled at me and we walked around JunHong and HyoSung. Before the day was out everyone had heard about HimChan and me. At lunchtime HimChan happily sat with me and bragged about all the people that were complimenting our new image.

“Everyone thinks you’re the prettiest girl in school and that you should be the queenka and when they see us together they say it’s obvious we’re the queenka and kingka. But get this; no one knows where you came from!”

“What?”

“Everyone is wondering who the hot girl by my side is!”

“They don’t recognize me?”

“Well you never really communicated with anyone…”

“They don’t know who I am?! They don’t know I’m Saya?”

“Well –”

“But that’s the point of this! For people to know who I am so I can get back at JunHong!” I shouted, getting upset. People were looking my way curiously. I took advantage of the stares and stood on the lunch table.

“YAH! Do you all want to know who I am?”

“Saya! Sit!” HimChan hissed.

“I’LL TELL YOU WHO I AM!”

What are you doing?” HimChan asked as quietly as he could. I didn’t know what had gotten into me but I was determined to be recognized.

“DO YOU ALL KNOW LEE SAYA?” I shouted.

Everyone looked at each puzzled. They didn’t know. I rolled my eyes.

“I’M TALKING ABOUT SUZY: THE GIRL “ZELO” CHEATED ON!”

There was a collective “Oh~”

“WELL, THAT’S ME. I AM SUZY AND I HAVE CHANGED! MY HAPPINESS NO LONGER DEPENDS ON SOME FICKLE BOY!”

The girls in the lunch crowd started cheering and soon enough the guys started too. I felt elated. They were all cheering for me.

“QUEENKA! QUEENKA! QUEENKA!” They started chanting. I bowed gracefully and sat contentedly back in my seat. HimChan just stared at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Aren’t you supposed to be insanely shy?”

I shrugged. “It just happened.”

HimChan raised his eyebrows, shook his head and returned to his food. A shadow fell over my tray and I looked up to see JongUp. I laughed awkwardly.

“Annyeong, oppa ^^”

“Don’t give me that. What the hell was that about?”

I looked away and JongUp glared at HimChan. “You made her do that didn’t you, you punk? The whole school talking about you two wasn’t enough, huh? I should wring your scrawny –”

“Oppa! Stop! HimChan didn’t make me do anything.”

“So my little sister, who still hides behind me when she sees anyone she doesn’t know, just got up and shouted out who she is to the whole school?”

“Um…yes.”

JongUp scoffed and returned his gaze to HimChan who flinched.

“I’m not gonna hit you, punk. It seems like you’re helping my sister get some confidence.”

My eyes widened. Was JongUp acknowledging HimChan as being good to me? HimChan’s eyes were as wide as mine.

“Well…er…um…yes…I’m trying…” HimChan mumbled, not sure what to do or say with JongUp so focused on him. JongUp smirked and smacked the back of HimChan’s head.

“I’m watching you PunkChan. Treat my sister right while she’s by your side.” He walked off as the bell rang and HimChan and I both stared at each other in disbelief.


 

I've just been curious, do you guys ship SayaxZelo or SayaxHimchan? I'm looking forward to your answers, I really want to know! ^_^ (I'm so curious, yeah~ ㄲㄲ)