New love

Best place

 

It's been a week since Minho broke up with Taemin and Taemin had been ignoring Minho ever since; he walked past Minho like he wasn’t there. If Minho was closer to the glass of water than Taemin was, Taemin would stand up from his seat to reach it instead of asking Minho. It was like Minho was a ghost that everyone could see except Taemin. That was a painful week for both of them.

Taemin always goes to school earlier than the others so he wouldn’t have to walk half of the way with them. He didn’t hang out with Kai as much anymore due to homework. Taemin only got home after school, sat in his room all day listening to music while doing his homework, dancing or drawing and only came out when he had to eat, take a shower or if Key called him to help with the table or the food.

Key had noticed that and was talking to Onew, Jonghyun and Minho about him in the living room.

"Why does he stay in his room all day? What happened to him this past week? He doesn’t eat much, he only takes small bites of his food so we wouldn’t notice he didn’t eat much and when we’re finished he has only eaten half as much as we eat if not less. What’s wrong with him?" Key talked with a low voice so Taemin wouldn’t hear.

"At least he hasn’t cut himself. He often wears shorts and a tank top and I didn’t see any cuts", Onew said.

"I know how to cheer him up! We can go to a club!" Jonghyun said excitedly.

"Pabo, he’s not like you who loves clubs", Key said and rolled his eyes.

"Come on. He loves to dance and there he can dance freely. Please~", Jonghyun said in a cute voice which Key couldn’t resist.

"Alright, but you better not go make out with some random girl you barely know", Key said and tried to ignore the jealousy that builded up in him.

"No, we can’t take him to a club", Minho said.

"And why not?" Jonghyun asked with annoyance.

"Someone might hit on him...", Minho couldn’t come up with something better to say. He didn’t want Taemin to be hit on and you never know what kind of people there is in clubs.

"Don’t worry. He might even find someone he likes", Jonghyun said and earned a slap in the back of his head from Key and a glare from Minho. But they soon agreed that it would be good for Taemin to get out and have some fun. And Minho wasn’t as excited as they was and he told himself to never let Taemin get out of sight.

After some talking and nagging Key and Jonghyun got Taemin to agree to go to a club with them. They decided to go at 8:30 PM and it was 7 PM already. Key hurried to his room to change to something cool, and it can take Key an hour to choose what to wear.

Taemin lazily got to his closet and looked at his clothes. ’What would be good to wear to a club?’ Then he found a pair of jeans. ‘Perfect’, he thought and placed the pants on the bed. He wanted to take a shower and then get dressed.

Jonghyun was excited and just threw something from his closet and looked at it. He smiled at his random choice and laid on the bed to rest.

Minho wasn’t excited at all. He didn’t want to go but he also didn’t want to leave Taemin alone and some random guy can come and snatch him.

Onew was glad to finally go out and have fun. So he opened his closet and scanned what he had and took out some outfits to choose one of them.

One hour later everyone was dressed and ready.

Key had a white t-shirt with some writing on it, a pink jacket, black pants and a necklace with a key on.

Jonghyun had a black leather jacket, a black and white plaid t-shirt, on one of his hands he had a black leather glove and in the other he had a baraclet and dark blue jeans.

Onew had black jeans, a grey tank top and a black vest on.

Minho had a black sweater, a black leather jacket and white jeans..

And Taemin had a white t-shirt, a black, white and pink plaid long sleeved shirt and black pants, ripped by the thighs. Minho couldn’t really stop himself from staring at his perfect thighs.

And they where off. Minho drove like always. It took about half an hour to get there and the club was filled with people, girls with short skirts, guys drinking and people dancing.

Taemin wanted to dance at once but he waited so he wouldn’t take out all his energy immediately. He followed his hyungs to get something to drink. The bartender didn’t care about Taemin’s age and gave them all a shot. This was Taemin’s first time drinking. He took a sip and felt the liquor burn in his throat but he liked the taste.

Onew had disappeared, saying something about looking around. Jonghyun was drinking as if it was water and Key was too busy making Jonghyun slow down. Minho was just looking at people dancing or walking by. Taemin got bored with just standing there so he got up to the dance floor and started dancing.

He let the music take over him, every move matched every beat perfectly. He danced to three songs and then left the dance floor and returned to where he last saw his hyungs and they were still there. It was hot and Taemin got thirsty so he drank all of his glass in one gulp. It burned in his throat but it soon became sweet and his mind went foggy. He took another glass and when he had drank half of his third he said he needed to go to the restroom, but he wasn’t sure if anyone heard him. Well he didn’t really care.

Taemin had been gone for five minutes now. Maybe Minho should check that he was okay. Minho made his way through the dance floor and got to the bathrooms. When he opened the door he almost screamed in surprise but instead he just froze when he saw Taemin leaned against a wall with a man in his twenties leaning against him with his mouth against Taemin’s and his hand on the front of Taemin's pants and the worst was that Taemin didn’t even struggle.

It was like the time stood still. Minho dashed over to them and shoved the man away from Taemin and hit him in the face. He would have done more if it wasn’t for Taemin grabbing his arm and holding him back. Minho looked at Taemin and then dragged him out of the restroom and the club. He knew it was a bad idea to go to a club. He dragged Taemin with him until they had reached a playground. Minho let go of Taemin and turned to him.

"Taemin, I’m so sorry about what I said last week. I really love you and I wasn’t using you. Please forgive me. I really want you and if you give me another chance then I’m gonna prove that I really love you", Minho said and took Taemin’s hands. He didn’t care what Jonghyun would say, the only thing that mattered now.

While making Jonghyun slow down Key also had some drinks and felt kinda hot and light headed but that didn't stop him from talking about how bad Jonghyun felt the day after he drank too much. And eventually he stopped drinking and followed a girl in mini skirt instead. Key followed Jonghyun and grabbed his arm before he could reach the girl.

"Could you sit still for five minutes!" Key turned Jonghyun around.

"Aw, is my Key jealous?" Jonghyun smirked.

"No way! I just- I don’t want you to do something you’ll regret and-", Key was cut of by his phone vibrating in his pocket. He hold Jonghyun with one hand and with the other he got his phone up. It was a text from Minho. "Minho said he and Taemin went home and that I could take the car." Key didn’t understand what he just read due to the alcohol. Jonghyun noticed that Key was half drunk and took advantage of it. He dragged Key to the restroom, which was empty, and dragged him into a stall. He locked the door and Key stood there leaned on the wall. Jonghyun placed his hands on the wall beside Key’s head and pressed his lips roughly against Key’s. Key moaned and Jonghyun took the chance to slide his tongue inside Key's mouth. Their tongues twirled around and Key let out another moan. Jonghyun pulled away and made his way down Key's neck and to his collarbone where he stopped at started while playing with Key's s.

"No, Jjong. Don't-", Key moaned.

"But your body says something else", Jonghyun smirked. He could feel Key's through his pants and his started to grow bigger. Suddenly they heard the door open and someone enter the restroom. They stayed silent until the people where gone.

"Come on. Let's finish this at home", Jonghyun said. Key only nodded and let Jonghyun drag him outside the club.

Onew was walking around, not looking ahead and bumped onto someone so he got his shot all over his t-shirt.

"Ah, sorry", the guy that he bumped into said and turned around. He was tall and really handsome. He had light brown hair and his dark eyes was so beautiful that Onew didn't notice he was staring until he felt the liquid get cold.

"No, it was my fault", Onew said and looked down at his t-shirt. "I should go wash this." Before he could walk past the guy, he grabbed ahold of Onew's arm.

"It was my fault too so I should go help you", he said and followed Onew to the restroom. It was quiet in there.

By the way, I'm Onew", Onew said to break the silence.

"I'm Joon", the guy said with a smile. "Take off your t-shirt." When Onew only looked at him like he was speaking another language he continued. "You'll catch a cold and we need to wash it so the alcohol won't make a spot." Onew nodded and slowly pulled the t-shirt over his head. He could feel Joon stare at his bare chest. Joon took the t-shirt and started to wash it with water and soap. Every now and then Joon would look at the mirror at Onew's reflection and when they made eye contact they would both look away blushing.

"Finished", Joon announced.

"Thanks", Onew said and took the t-shirt.

"Here, take my jacket. If you wear that you're going to catch a cold", Joon said and gave Onew his jacket. "And I should drive you home." Onew agreed and they went to Joon's car so he could drive Onew home. They where chatting about some random things but both of them were blushing even thought there wasn't something to blush over. When they finally arrived they exchanged phone numbers and Joon drove home.

                                                                   ***************************************************************************

this took some time to write so my fingers are tierd XD i wrote this on my laptop but it's now in school for reparation so i took a pic of what i wrote and wrote it here on my bro's computer but then i accidently deleated it and then i remembered that i wrote it on skype for my friend and so here it is. And i may not be able to update next weekend cause like i said, my laptop is in school and now i have autumn break in one week and i can't write my ideas on my brothers computer but i'll try to update next week. And i felt bad for leaving Onew forever alone so i paired himup with Joon and i'm thinking about pairing Kai up with someone, i'm thinking about the pairing KaiSoo that seems popular even thought i don't know who's the other guy XD

And because i'm bad at explaining things (ask Fannie99 -.-) here's what their outfits looks like :)

and here's Joon ^^