Heartbreak

Best place

 

Minho was happy. Taemin wasn’t angry at him anymore and he even said that he loves him. But they still didn’t talk in school and Minho could still not trust Kai. They were always together. Minho always watched Taemin and Kai how they touched, not really in a romantic way; more like a friendly way but still. There was only one lesson left, actually 30 minutes left of it. Taemin had said he had to talk to Minho after school at the gate. 

 

The lesson was painfully long and when the bell rang, Minho dashed out of school, finally free. Taemin was standing at the gate with Kai and another guy at the gate. The guy was long and handsome; he was blond and cute but still not cuter than Taeminnie. When Taemin saw Minho he ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

 

”Minho, I missed you~”, Taemin whined with a pout. Minho couldn’t help chuckling at Taemin’s cuteness. ”Come”, Taemin said and dragged Minho with him to Kai and that other guy. ”This is my boyfriend Minho. Minho, this is Youngmin, Kai’s boyfriend.” Minho couldn’t say anything, he looked from Taemin to Kai to Youngmin. Taemin had just said that they are are boyfriends, the secret that they haven’t even told their friends yet. And Kai have a boyfriend who is not Taemin. Minho was relieved and shocked at the same time. 

 

”Nice to meet you”, Youngmin said. Kai still hasn’t said a word so Minho took the first step.

 

”Nice to meet you too”, he said to Youngmin and then turned to Kai. ”I’m sorry for pushing you yesterday but I... I thought you where, you know... in love with Taemin.” Kai looked at him like he was talking another language.

 

”What? In love with Taemin?” Kai then burst out in laughter. ”We’re just friends. And I had Youngmin on my mind.” Youngmin put an arm around Kai’s shoulders. 

 

”We should get going now”, Youngmin said.

 

”Yeah, we should get going too”, Taemin said. ”See you tomorrow!” He shout as they walked away hand in hand. ”Well, don’t you have something to say to me?” Taemin grinned.

 

”I’m sorry for thinking something was going on but I couldn’t help it; you two are always touching, not in a romantic way but I still don’t like someone other than me touching your soft skin.” Minho pouted. Taemin laughed and gave him a small peck on the lips. 

 

”It’s okay, jealous boy. But to make up for your distrust you have to take me to a café.”

 

”Anything for you. I know a great café not far from here.” 

 

They were walking and chatting about random things and after like five minutes they stood in front of a café. 

 

”This looks like a good place”, Taemin smiled.

 

”A good place for our first date.” Taemin looked surprised.

 

”A date?” Taemin asked.

 

”Yeah a date. Wasn’t it what you wanted?”

 

”I didn’t think about it but that sounds great sol let’s go!” Taemin bounced happily. Minho took his hand and led him in. Everything looked tasty.

 

”Pick whatever you want, I’ll pay.” Taemin had a hard time picking something but he finally picked a cheesecake and banana milk. Minho picked a chocolate ball and they sat at a table.

 

”Hyung, I’ve been thinking”, Taemin said, sipping on his banana milk. Minho faked a surprised look.

 

”You have? How does that feel?” Minho couldn’t help but laugh when he saw Taemin’s pout. ”I was just kidding. What have you been thinking about?” 

 

”Shouldn’t we tell the hyungs about us? I mean they will find out eventually so why not just tell them?” Taemin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Minho nodded.

 

”I think it’s time for them to know.” Minho cut some chocolate with his spoon and held it in front of Taemin’s face. ”Say ahh”, Minho commanded. Taemin chuckled and opened his mouth so Minho could feed him. 

 

”Mmm, It’s great”, Taemin said and his lips.

 

”Taeminnie, slow down. Now you have chocolate on your face”, Minho said and instead of wipe it off with a napkin, Minho reached over the table and it from the corner of Taemin’s lip. Taemin blushed when Minho sat down again and acted like everything was normal. Taemin silent and Minho seemed to enjoy his boyfriend’s sensitiveness. It was cute.

 

When they finished they headed home. On their way they talked about how they are going to tell them.

 

”I think we should just say it”, Minho said. ”What everyone is seated at the table we can tell them.” Taemin bit his lip.

 

”What if they think it’s disgusting? What if they don’t want us there?” Taemin was nervous but he seemed fine when he just said it out loud that they are together when he introduced Youngmin. But Minho knew that it would be okay; Jonghyun and Key knew already and they seemed fine with it.

 

”Don’t worry. I know they will accept us”, Minho said and took Taemin’s hand in his. 

 

”And what if they don’t?” Taemin have to stop thinking like that. Minho sighed.

 

”I know they will accept us but if they wouldn’t then I’ll take you and move to another house just for us”, Minho said with a smile but then they heard a loud crash and both of them jumped. There was an accident; a car had crashed into another. Taemin’s hand started shaking. Minho looked at Taemin to see the whole him shaking.

 

”T-Taeminnie?” Minho said also shaky from what they just saw. But Taemin didn’t answer. His legs gave in and he fell onto the ground and Minho knelt beside him, mostly because they still held hands. ”What’s wrong?” Minho said worried. Did that crash shake him that bad? 

 

‘Umma! Umma please answer me!’ 

 

Taemin didn’t move. Tears started to run down his face.

 

‘Please Taesun, don’t go. Don’t leave me alone...’

 

”Taemin!” Minho shook Taemin but he wouldn’t answer. , what should he do now? The only thing he could do was to take him away from this sight. Minho let go of Taemin’s hand and lifted him up in his arms. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck and buried his face in Minho’s neck. Minho hurried home, he didn’t care about taking off his shoes and went straight to the living room. Key came out from the kitchen when he saw dirt on the floor.

 

”Yah Minho! What did I say abo-”, he stopped talking when he saw Taemin in Minho’s arms. If it was another situation Minho would be happy that Key didn’t nag cause when he started nagging he never would shut up until someone comes and stop him, but now was not the time to be happy. 

 

”What did you do to him?” Jonghyun asked in an angry tone when Minho sat on the sofa with Taemin on his lap, refusing to let go of Minho’s neck. 

”Nothing! There was a car accident and then he just started shaking and crying and I don’t know what happened.” 

 

”Taemin. Look at me. What happened?” Key asked and knelt down in front of Minho and Taemin. But Taemin still wouldn’t look up. He started sobbing and crying loudly. Minho held him closer and Key sat beside them and started Taemin’s hair. Jonghyun and Onew could only sit on the sofa beside and look at them without knowing what to do. After a while Taemin started to calm down and only his sobs  could be heard now and then. 

 

”Taeminnie, tell us what’s wrong”, Key tried again. Taemin nodded slowly.

 

”Th-the accident. It reminded me of when my mom died. It was a car accident. That was when my life started to go wrong. My dad started abuse me and my bother left me without a reason. He left me with my dad alone.” Taemin sniffed and tried to not cry again. Everyone turned to Jonghyun, who looked at Taemin confused.

 

”When did I-”, he was cut off when Key made a lunge out at him and grabbed his collar.

 

”Pabo! Why did you-.” this time it was Taemin who cut Key off.

 

”Stop. It-it wasn’t Jonghyun hyung. I mean my real brother.” Jonghyun looked more confused than ever.

 

”Since when did you have a brother?” Jonghyun asked and slowly slipped out off Key’s grip before he would be strangled.

 

”He was born before us. Dad didn’t want to raise him so some friends of dad took care of him. When I grew up I only saw him a few times but he was great until the day that mom died. He was there in the car with me and mom but he was also hurt. He told me to stay away from him, that he hated me and that he didn’t want me. He lived with us one year until the accident then he moved out and never came back.” Taemin let out a sorrowful chuckle. ”He must have really hated me.” Taemin’s tears started to run down his chins again and Minho kissed his chin and then went lower to his lips. Onew was shocked, after all he didn’t know anything. Key was ready to jump on Minho if he does something more and Jonghyun just stood there looking, not knowing if he should be angry or happy that they are in love again. When Minho pulled away Taemin had calmed down. 

 

”Wh-what’s going on?” Onew asked and looked at Taemin and Minho. Key sighed.

 

”Come with us and we’ll tell you”, Key said and pushed Jonghyun and Onew in front of him  to the kitchen. Before he entered he looked at Minho with the if-you-do-anything-to-him-you’re-dead look. And they were finally alone. 

 

”Taeminnie, can I do something to make you feel better?” Taemin looked at Minho and then pressed his lips softly on Minho’s. He pulled away and buried his head in Minho’s chest. 

”Just stay with me and I’ll be alright.” Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin and they sat there cuddling. 

 
 
                                          ******************************************************************
This chapter is pretty boring but the next one will be better, i promise. It will have some 2min and JongKey... you'll just have to wait till saturday :D