Feelings?

Best place

 

Minho woke up from the sunlight. He didn't open his eyes. He tried to turn around but his arm was stuck under something. He opened his eyes and saw Taemin lying on his arm. Then he remembered last night; Taemin's nightmare, the fear in his watery eyes, how he pleaded Minho to stay with him.

Minho's arm was numb now. He looked at the clock and it showed 10:08, he should go up now or Key will drag him out of the bed again. He didn't want to wake Taemin up. He looked so peaceful sleeping, but Minho had to get up. He tried to slowly move his arm away from under Taemin's head, but Taemin opened his eyes slowly.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Taemin's eyes where still red from last night.

"I'm going so Key wont drag me out of bed", Minho said and sat up in bed. He was about to stand up when Taemin grabbed his wrist.

"No, please. Stay with me. I don't wanna go out yet." It looked like Taemin would start to cry again so Minho laid back in bed and embraced Taemin. He hoped that Taemin wouldn't hear his heart beating so fast but who wouldn't hear such a loud heartbeat? After a moment of comforting silence Minho decided to ask.

"What made you cry last night?"

Taemin pulled away and sat up in bed and Minho did the same.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked", Minho said and instantly regretted that he asked. "It's ok if you don't want to talk about it." He rubbed Taemin's back.

"I had a nightmare", Taemin said and clutched the cover. "It- it was about my father. It was such a weird dream, but still scary. He was trying to kill me but I ended up taking a knife and kill him. Then he started to move again and got up and pointed at me with a bloody finger. He said that it was a mistake that I even was born. Then he started to walk towards me and blood was leaking from the walls. It was so scary, I've had these kind of nightmares since that day and now I can't stand it. I'm afraid to sleep. I don't know what I shou-" Taemin was cut off by Minho's lips against his. They were so soft and smooth and tasked good. But this was just wrong. Without thinking Taemin pushed Minho away.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It was just that you looked so sad and I couldn't resist your eyes and... and...", Minho stammered, he didn't know what to say next. What if Taemin thought he was disgusting and never wanted to talk to him anymore. Wait, why did Minho even kiss him? He looked at Taemin and saw him covering his mouth with his hand and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"Stop doing this, it's not funny to play with my feelings", Taemin said and rushed to the toilet.

Feelings? What feelings? Did Taemin have feelings for Minho? Minho got up and was so deep in his thoughts that he walked in in the closed door. Minho cursed the door, opened it and walked out.

 

When Taemin heard the door close he came out of the toilet, he was glad that everyone had a small toilet in their room. He walked to the bed and laid on the covers. He put his head on the pillow Minho slept on and sniffed Minho's sent. What was all that about? How will he now face Minho?

He heard Key's voice, telling everyone to get up and eat breakfast. He walked out and sat at the table where the breakfast was already set. They where waiting for Jonghyun who took his time in the bathroom. Minho sat  across from Taemin. Looks like he wanted to avoid Taemin. Well, Taemin also wanted to avoid him, to think about everything that happened this morning and about his feelings. Did he really have feelings for Minho or was it something wrong with his brain? He couldn't have feelings for his step-brother's best friend could he? Taemin shook his head in confusion

"Yah, why are everyone so quiet?" asked Jonghyun as he came into the kitchen witha towel on his shoulders and his hair wet.

"Oh nothing. We where just waiting for Mr 'I'll take a quick shower, don't eat without me'. We've been waiting for 15 minutes! Just sit down and eat already", Key said as he started to eat. Jonghyun sighed and sat down. Everyone was eating and talking about random things. Taemin and Minho wasn't even listening.

"So Taemin,did you have any girlfriends before?" Jonghyun asked. Minho choked on his food and started to cough. Taemin's face turned slightly pink.

"That's non of your business", Taemin said. "I'm done." He got up and put his plate and glass in the sink and walked to his room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jonghyun asked. Key smacked him in the back on his head.

"You don't have to ask about private things, you know!" Key said, got up and walked to Taemin's room. He knocked on the door but got no response so he opened the door and walked in. He found Taemin sitting at his desk with his earphones on and was holding a pen.

Key got closer and looked from behind Taemin what he was doing. Taemin was drawing and wow, how good he was. But the drawing resembled a guy with two sides; the one on the white side was smiling but the one on the grey side was crying. Key had seen this kind of picture before. Someone had said 'a smile can hide a million tears'.

Key smiled behind Taemin but he stopped when he remembered what his teacher once said about drawing your feelings. Was Taemin's smile always fake? Was he sad? But Kai said that Taemin was smiling for real.

Taemin felt something behind him and turned around. He almost got a heart attack when he saw Key's face over his shoulder.

"Hyung, don't scare me like that!" Taemin said and took out his earphones and placed his phone in his pocket.

"Taemin, can I see your sketch book?" Key asked. But without waiting for the answer he took it from Taemin. Taemin got up and tried to take it back but Key tackled him on the floor and sat upon him. Key flipped through the pages and gasped when he saw the drawings. All of them had something to do with sorrow, except one of a sleeping boy who Key thought looked like Kai but when he saw the text under it he knew it was Kai.

"Taemin, what do you mean by the drawings? Is this how you really feel?" Key looked down at Taemin who was struggling beneath him. Taemin stopped struggling but didn't respond. Key got off of him but Taemin didn't get up so Key picked him up, he was really light. "Are you still feeling angst?"

Taemin didn't look Key in the eyes. Key grabbed Taemin's shoulders and turned him around to face him but Taemin shook Key's hands off and walked fast to the front door, ignoring that Key shouted something to him. He slipped in his shoes and walked out the door.

                                                     ******************************************************************************

So here it is, like i said on weekends ^^

here's Taeminnie. I like the light in hiseyes ^^ <3

and i like how mysterious he look here :D <3