The beach

Best place

 

 

Minho noticed Taemin walking out of the changing room and stop as soon as he saw Minho, Minho pretended like he didn't notice Taemin's staring. Both of them blushed slightly and Taemin walked over to them.

Then Onew came out and short after came Jonghyun.

"Come on, let's go!" Jonghyun seems very excited as he dragged everyone along with him.

They found a place and set their towels on the sand. There where many people besides them, well it is hot after all. Taemin, Key and Jonghyun got into the water first and played. Key splashed water on Taemin and Taemin tried to escape. Jonghyun swam under Key and pulled him under the water and then earning a slap.

Taemin walked back and sat on his towel which was beside Minho's. Minho was lying on his stomach and played with the sand while Onew was watching people.

"I'm gonna go into the water and make sure Key doesn't kill Jonghyun", Onew said and walked away.

Now it was only Minho and Taemin left. Minho continued to play with the sand while Taemin laid on his back and felt the sun dry him with its heat.

Minho sat up and observed Taemin. His body had almost healed now and his chest looked so smooth, he almost wanted to touch him. No! He had to stop this! But something with the guy made Minho's heartbeat rise.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Minho almost jumped when he heard Taemin's voice. He blushed when he realised Taemin saw him stare.

"Um, nothing. I was just thinking", Minho said and turned away. Taemin was also blushing. He felt uneasy about his body, he felt like he had a child's body. Everyone had abs except him. Taemin pouted.

"What is it?" Minho asked and chuckled, Taemin's pout was adorable.

Taemin sighed. "You have a nice body." He blushed when he realised what just slipped out of his mouth. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I... It's just that everyone has abs except me", he blushed more, if that was even possible.

Minho hid his embarrassment in a laugh. "But your body is cute. You fit better in a smooth body than in a muscular body", Minho said and blushed.

"Y-yah, don't call me cute!" Taemin turned his now red flushed face away so Minho wouldn't see it.

"You know, it's not always fun to have a muscular body. I mean, my body is really hard while yours is really soft", Minho said and placed a hand on Taemin's thigh.

Taemin flinched and sat up. Minho didn't know the touch would send electricity through their bodies. Both of them looked away and an awkward silence fell down on them.

About five minutes later, but what felt like forever, the rest came back. Jonghyun had a red hand mark on his cheek.

"What happened to you?" Minho asked laughing.

"Key", was Jonghyun's only answer.

They all started to laugh and Jonghyun sat on his towel sulking.

They stayed there another hour and then they decided to go buy ice-cream and go back home. After they changed to normal clothes they got into the car. Key and Jonghyun where the only ones talking, or more like arguing.

"You didn't have to slap me", Jonghyun said and rubbed his still red cheek.

"You didn't have to pull me under water. And don't be so sensitive, I didn't even hit hard", Key argued back.

"Really? Then how come I have a hand mark on my cheek? And how will I now look good in front of girls?"

"Pabo, we won't go to a club. We're heading home."

"That doesn't mean you can slap me."

"That doesn't mean I can't slap you", Key said and stuck his tongue out.

"Yah can't you two keep quiet till we get home? I'm trying to drive here!" Minho said with annoyance.

It was good that Jonghyun sat in the front seat and not beside Key, or else he wont end up with just a slap.

They both stayed silent the whole ride to the supermarket. The only sound was the radio music.

They all went inside the supermarket and decided to take strawberry ice-cream, some cookies and coke. It took five minutes by car to get home.

Once they got home they all sat in the living room and watched an action movie while eating and drinking what they brought.

When the movie ended it was almost time to sleep. Taemin went to his room to change to pyjamas. He had only his boxers on when Minho opened the door.

"Taemin, have you seen m-", Minho stood in the door frame and stared at Taemin. "Ah... Um. Sorry, it- it was nothing", Minho said and walked out.

Taemin blushed hard. Minho saw him in only in boxers. Why did he have to come in at that moment? Taemin threw himself on the bed and hid his face in the pillow. How come Minho had only seen the embarrassing sides if Taemin?

Taemin dressed in his pyjama and got to sleep without saying goodnight.

Meanwhile Minho stood leaning against the door in his room. How come he didn't knock? How will he now look Taemin in the eyes? He blushed when he remembered Taemin in boxers.

He tried to forget about it, which was impossible, and went to bed.

 

Minho woke up from a low sound. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock beside his bed. It showed 4:17 a.m. Then he heard the sound again. It sounded like a whimper. It came from Taemin's room, the walls are really thin between their rooms.

Minho got up from his bed and walked out of his room and into Taemin's. Taemin was turning restlessly in bed, and he was sweating. Minho walked over to Taemin, knelt down beside the bed and turned the bed lamp on.

"I'm sorry", Taemin said in his sleep. "Please... Don't leave..."

"Taemin. Taemin, wake up", Minho said and shook the already shaking boy.

Taemin's eyes shoot open. A tear fell down his cheek as he sat up in bed. Minho embraced Taemin carefully. Taemin started sobbing.

"Calm down, it was only a nightmare", Minho said softly

"Please Minho, stay with me tonight", he pleaded. And how could Minho resist his soft beautiful yet fragile voice? "Please, don't go." Minho felt a sting in his heart.

"It's ok. I'll stay with you." Minho let go of Taemin and Taemin moved in so Minho could lay beside him. Minho laid beside Taemin and turned the off the lamp. He felt Taemin move closer so their bodies where now now touching.

"Thank you, hyung. For being here for me", Taemin said and buried his face in Minho's chest. Minho patted Taemin's head.

"It's ok now. I'll always be here for you."

And just like that they fell asleep in each others arms.

 

                                                    ******************************************************************

Hey, i know it's not a weekend but i don't have school tomorrow so i decided to update. But i want to thenk my friend Fannie99 for pestering me with her "update, update, update" all the time. She gave me the idea of Taemin's nightmre. we're actully friends in real, so thank you sister (we call each other that) and saranghae <3 ^.~

 Those are for you sister <3