There You Are

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

It's been about three years since I came back to Korea. Sanghee already got married to Kris and has a one-year-old daughter. And Luhan and Eunmi got married and now she is pregnant with a baby boy. Xiumin also got married to a girl named Hyemi and has twins. A boy and a girl.

"I can't believe today's the day" Micha squealed. Yes, today was my wedding with the one and only Chen. It was 6 months ago when he proposed to me. And now it's finally the day, and the butterflies in my stomach made me feel extremely nervous.

It's almost time for me to walk down the aisle. "I don't think I can do this," I said. Kris looked at me. "Are you crazy? Of course, you can do this. You love him, right?"

"Of course I do." 

"There, you just said it. I do. You can do this, trust me." Kris said. I felt calmer with his words. Kris was a replacement for my father. He was the one walking me down the isle. 

It was finally time to walk down the aisle. The doors open and everyone stands up. I see the guests of honor here as well. It was Krystal and the others. I look ahead and see Chen in his black tux. The music started playing and we walked down the aisle. Soon my hands were in Chen's hands.

He smirked as I was in front of him. "What is it?" I whispered to him. "You ook really hot in that dress," he stated. My cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

 

"Kim Jongdae, will you ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter