Finally Realize

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Micha's POV*

It was a great day out, so Kai and I were walking around in the park. 

"Did you notice something off about Dinah and Chen?" I asked him."Yea, they seem very distant."

I notice two kids playing something. They were playing with a red ball. It was a boy and a girl. They seemed to be really close to each other."Hey, can you pass me the ball?" the little girl asked as the red ball rolled our way.

I heard what she said but I just stood there."Micha, Earth to Micha!" Kai said waving his hand in front of me.

"Yes?"

"The ball." he said pointing to it.

I grab the ball and roll it back to the girl. She caught it and smiled. She thanked me and continued to play with the boy. 

 

"Do you think something happened to them? Like maybe they broke up....." I said.

"I don't think so. Maybe just a little fight they had."

"For about 3 weeks, fighting and ignoring each other for this long? I don't think so."

We stop by the ice-cream stand and get some ice-cream. It was mid-March, so it wasn't too cold for ice-cream. We saw the two littles kids again. They were roght behind us, wanting to order some ice-cream. We decided to pay for them as a kind gesture.

That small gesture formed a small little friendship with the two kids. We found out there names were Yoohyun and Ahreum.

 

We came home and it was empty. There was a note on the table. It said everyone went to the movies. "So we're home alone!" Kai said. "No," someone responded.We went to the kitchen and saw Chen. He was reading a book. He was sitting at the table. We left the kitchen and went to the living room.

"I think Dinah is home to," I said.

"Why don't you go up and talk to her. While I talk to Chen." Kai whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and upstairs  her room. I try to open it but it was lock. I knock on it softly. "Dinah, are you in there?" I ask hoping she would open the door. I knocked again, but no answer. I waited for a while. It seems like she's in there. I can sense that she was in there.

"Dinah, OPEN THE DOOR." I say a little bit more louder. She didn't open. I put my head against the door. I look down and see the welcome mat on the floor.

"Welcome Mat! There's a spare key under there!" 

I look under the mat and found the key. I grabbed it and unlock the door. I enter her room. It was a mess. Clothes everywhere. It was really cold in the room since the balcony door was cracked open. I look around the room to find Dinah, but couldn't find her anywhere. Panic was growing in me. 

"Maybe in the balcony?"

I went towards the balcony door. The closer I got I heard someone sniffing their nose. I went to the balcony and found Dinah sitting in a corner. Her arms are wrapped around her knees. She was wearing a pale blue blouse and shorts. Her hair was a mess. She was in the corner crying. I walk towards her. 

"Dinah....." 

She turned away. Isat down next to her and put my arms around her. I held her close. We stayed like that for a while.

"It'll be ok Dinah, trust me. I'm here for you" I said rubbing her back. We were there for a while, sitting in silence. We soon fell asleep on the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter