Winter Break

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

Since it was winter break, we had a lot more spare time. I was out with Micha, Hei and Hyo grabbing some lunch. It's been a while since we hung out. 

"So.... guess what guys?" Micha said. "What, you and Kai are getting married," I said laughing with the others. "NO!!!" 

"Ok, ok, I was just joking, what is it," I told her sill laughing. "Christmas is coming, and we didn't even start shopping yet!"

"What are going to do this year, since the boys are with us?" Hyo asked.

 

Later that night Sanghee called for a group meeting. "Christmas is coming up and we have no idea what we're doing. How should we do gifts this year since there's a lot of us this year."

"Why don't the guys buy the girls the gifts, since we're techinally the guest. And instead of buying us gifts, you guys can do some little event," Kris suggested.

"Like what?" Eunmi asked. "What do you want us to do?" Sanghee and I asked. "I don't know, anything. It's like we buy the gift and on Christmas, and you guys can plan us a surprise." Kris said. 

Everyone seemed satisfied. "Sounds good to you guys?" Kris asked the rest of us. We nodded their heads in repsonse.

"But I have a question," Hei said.

"Well you know how there are 6 girls and there are 12 of you are each of you guys going to buy us a gift? Because if you are, isn't that too many gifts for us?" Hei asked. She does have a point...." Sehun added on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter